Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,428 ✭✭✭✭zell12

No scratchcard since Tuesday
    I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gussieg

same here ! still glad of the ski jacket for 20 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Has anyone randomly been logged out on Apple iOS?

Twice I've been caught at till and not able to use app as it logs me out and I miss out on the scratchcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

FionnK86 wrote: »

Twice I've been caught at till and not able to use app as it logs me out and I miss out on the scratchcard.

Happens to me all the time when I lose the wifi in the shop.
    I've had to log in again or sometimes even had to reinstall the app.

Activate the offers every Thursday and take a screenshot and use that and every time (if) you get another scratch card, re screenshot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

FionnK86 wrote: »

Activate before you go for shopping. Happens sometimes. But activating at till is like living a risky life :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Having ur phone ready like in ur hand to scan and then been asked for ID is not good, basically the phone dropped and hit the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭jeffk

Asked about scratch cards and not sure, one worker said might be the app/I.T related

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Father Frisky

jeffk wrote: »
    Asked about scratch cards and not sure, one worker said might be the app/I.T related

Asked lidl on the tweet machine and they said we should still be getting them but to email customer service, fired off an email so il post here when they get back to me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Asked lidl on the tweet machine and they said we should still be getting them but to email customer service, fired off an email so il post here when they get back to me

If you get a result their CS are going to be under a lot of pressure on Monday lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Just checked the App there before I head in and the scratch card is there, rice cakes or porridge oats, valid for 7 days.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

Just checked the App there before I head in and the scratch card is there, rice cakes or porridge oats, valid for 7 days.

Your old scratch card is still there, but you won't get one with your receipt today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

celticfc wrote: »
    No scratchcards again this morning either. It's been over 72 hours since I last was in reciept of one.

This is like a line that you would hear at a Gamblers Anonymous meeting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

tx_tx wrote: »
    Your old scratch card is still there, but you won't get one with your receipt today.

Just checked there now after getting back and you're right. There's still handy savings to be had without the mickey mouse prize from the scratch card though.

I went to Aldi first and then spent 76 euro in Lidl, as usual I forgot to scan my phone until the lady at the till reminded me. Saved 4.83 and in fairness all the stuff in the trolley was great value anyway.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

Got 1 euro off today on the scratch card ; lot's of sweets discounted 30% off in the shop (including 1kg square box of chocolate marshmallows good till dec 2021 - )

~~ double posting ~~

• Registered Users Posts: 23,428 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Some nice offers in-app from Thurs 14th
    eggs, ham, goujons, potato fries, washing powder, etc
    vLZKIVQ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

go4it wrote: »
    Got 1 euro off today on the scratch card ; lot's of sweets discounted 30% off in the shop (including 1kg square box of chocolate marshmallows good till dec 2021 - )

When did you use before this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Got a cheese hamper the other day, reduced from 17.99 to €2. It was out of date the next day, although that was just a cycle of the cheeses... Some good till April, others had to be eaten over the weekend.....a lot of cheese was had. Keep an eye out on case anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Father Frisky

Got an email today apologizing for the error and letting me know tis fixed. I can confirm this as both myself and the missus got the scratchcard today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Got an email today apologizing for the error and letting me know tis fixed. I can confirm this as both myself and the missus got the scratchcard today

Yep same here. And as if you make up for it when leaving the cashier asked if we wanted a free back of tayto muchos chilli chicken. I think she knows us as we go one after the other to avail of the offers, so maybe the free crisps were reserved for the stingy customers :D. This was in arklow, good few bags left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

newincity wrote: »
    When did you use before this?

It seems everyone got it today, it doesn't matter when you last got a scratch card. That was just my supposition that maybe the daily cards were over, but apparently customer care said it was a glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

The government need to step in and regulate the Lidl app. A lot of people exhibiting addictive behaviours on here. Look, I get it. Free rice cakes are a thrill when you've a hole to plug in your shoe. The rubbery steaks are like Willy Wonka's everlasting gobstoppers for dogs,, and the coffee being a good substitute to tar the driveway but at what cost though ? Children have been left alone in their beds as ye addicts beat the door down to get a straight flush of all items activated and purchased. In the cold hard light of morning though - WAS IT WORTH IT. Was it for this that some of the island of Ireland's freedom was won ? For shame.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    beware of those fecking goujons they are the rank reformed chicken type

Yes they are disgusting. I fecked the majority of them in a bin. I felt a bit ill trying to eat even one.

Anyway no scratch card for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭New2Dubs

logically wrote: »
    The government need to step in and regulate the Lidl app. A lot of people exhibiting addictive behaviours on here. Look, I get it. Free rice cakes are a thrill when you've a hole to plug in your shoe. The rubbery steaks are like Willy Wonka's everlasting gobstoppers for dogs,, and the coffee being a good substitute to tar the driveway but at what cost though ? Children have been left alone in their beds as ye addicts beat the door down to get a straight flush of all items activated and purchased. In the cold hard light of morning though - WAS IT WORTH IT. Was it for this that some of the island of Ireland's freedom was won ? For shame.

Yeah totally, the government have little else to be doing today...

Oh ha I actually have 2 scratch cards, was only looking in treats section.

Woohoo €1 off my next shop. Not interested in the raspberry jam or malted biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

New2Dubs wrote: »
    Yeah totally, the government have little else to be doing today...

Whoosh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Kumpic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The government need to step in and regulate the Lidl app... WAS IT WORTH IT. Was it for this that some of the island of Ireland's freedom was won ? For shame.

refined sarcasm for elites ....hard to find these days.

@offtopic : as a working class Joe , any food stuff available in the shop for sale i assume is safe to eat . maybe not as nutritious/ eco friendly / hipster / exotic as other food stuff x3 times the price, but it's safe to eat .

i've been raised to appreciate any food that we have on the table ( but that's just how my parents taught me) and was growing up watching the adds with kids in other parts of the world starving ( been watching the adds for 30+ years now, btw)

I do remember how people scrambled for a slice of bread when snow was up to the knees back in march 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭FionnK86

€1 card yesterday, and used my free ricecakes.

Only popped over for €2.49 diced chicken and to get the steps up for January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

I dont really care about the deals that much I find it dead handy for the digital receipts . Im not sure how long they are stored on the cloud but i started using the app last august it still has the receipts from then.
    Great for budgeting and household expenses and refunds or warranties:D
    Even if im not using any deal vouchers I still use it

Advertisement