Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It's decent but the offers are usually on things that I don't normally buy, so it's coding me into spending more in a way.
    If anything it's best benefit is for record keeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭SourSessions

vicwatson wrote:
    All of mine going back to august are there

I also have mine going back to August

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I have ones going back to July. Takes a second for older ones to appear when you scroll down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Baggly wrote:
    I have ones going back to July. Takes a second for older ones to appear when you scroll down though.

First time I used the app was August, so so all of mine were there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Has anybody been in store recently? Are rewards not working order the app notification?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Has anybody been in store recently? Are rewards not working order the app notification?

Worked fine for me last night. Eggs, 1 euro off... Couple other bits. Got another 1 euro off as well after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

They're lovely after 2 mins in the airfryer if you have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭J_A_F_A

Good plan. Also, use the share function to email yourself the receipt. Multiple backups are never a bad thing.
    fin12 wrote: »
    Oh that’s good to know cause I’ve bought stuff that has 12 month guarantee and not sure if I have the paper receipt. Will take paper receipt in future aswell.

Baggly wrote: »
    Worked fine for me last night. Eggs, 1 euro off... Couple other bits. Got another 1 euro off as well after.

Yeah went out of app and back in and it worked
    Beware that the €1 off doesn't work on alcohol now, my wife and I both had it activated and bought a can and the sweet potato fries, only the sweet potato fries discount was applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yeah went out of app and back in and it worked
    Beware that the €1 off doesn't work on alcohol now, my wife and I both had it activated and bought a can and the sweet potato fries, only the sweet potato fries discount was applied.

Was it the full €1 off the sweet potato fries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

okidoki987 wrote: »

1 euro off voucher is split over all items except alcohol. Any item specific discount will be applied individually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Was in store today, and they advised me App was down so nothing was discounting. At least they told me that before I paid, but not until I had put everything through. Probably should have made the odd announcement in store to prevent people wasting their time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Was in store today, and they advised me App was down so nothing was discounting. At least they told me that before I paid, but not until I had put everything through. Probably should have made the odd announcement in store to prevent people wasting their time.

Same happened to me. I was intending to use the 1 euro off voucher but now looks like it will expire before I get a chance to use it again.

Yeah that's what I was enquiring about here, as was a notice on the app. Had gone by the time I was passing on my walk so called in

okidoki987 wrote: »

Yeah took €1 of the sweet potato fries, but then ignored the €1 off the general shop as I only had 99 cents of non alcoholic purchases, so still have the €1 off activated for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was in the new Lidl on Aungier Street in Dublin yesterday. There are two sections of the store where they have a glass floor with excavated medieval ruins on display below it, pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was in lidl, €1 off scratch card worked. Does anyone know is the pasta sauce with chunky vegetables gone? I tried to find it tonight but couldn’t and on the signs for pasta sauces wasn’t listed???

Won another €1 scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was in lidl, €1 off scratch card worked. Does anyone know is the pasta sauce with chunky vegetables gone? I tried to find it tonight but couldn’t and on the signs for pasta sauces wasn’t listed???

Won another €1 scratch card.

Ok, I'm not sure what your asking.

From what I remember a product that's on offer on the app can disappear and it may be replaced with something else.
    If your asking why a product isn't in Lidl anymore. Things sometimes get discontinued in Lidl/Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ok, I'm not sure what your asking.

From what I remember a product that's on offer on the app can disappear and it may be replaced with something else.
    If your asking why a product isn't in Lidl anymore. Things sometimes get discontinued in Lidl/Aldi.

No it wasn’t on app.

Just a regular product but I really liked it. So wondering is it gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

No it wasn’t on app.

Just a regular product but I really liked it. So wondering is it gone?

Ok, when a product from Lidl/Aldi disappears. They are two reasons.
    Some ranges such as barbeque stuff, soups, meats, etc are seasonal.

Another reason is the contract ended with the supplier and it wasn't renewed for what ever reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Not been in a week and a half.
    €1 off next visit

• Registered Users Posts: 23,428 ✭✭✭✭zell12

zell12 wrote: »
    Lidl PR are humourous :pac::pac:
    xxTdsuI.png
    Now Aldi join in :D:D
    nPtOtXD.png

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jrmb

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Was in the new Lidl on Aungier Street in Dublin yesterday. There are two sections of the store where they have a glass floor with excavated medieval ruins on display below it, pretty cool.
    It's a trap to get you to the centre aisle though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

21/01
    orange juice, fresh orange juice, ketchup, turkey sausages, kitkats, vegetarian sausages, spelt bread, fresh cod fillets, pantene hair, dishwasher tablets

Anyone have a screenshot for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭raheny red

There was a message on the app when you opened it, but yeah I only noticed it when I was going through the check out. :D

e1 off on scratchcard

also their Tortilla Wraps 8 pack are reduced to from 79c to 69c, which is a big deal for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

tx_tx wrote: »
    Green tea (4 types) or marmalade (2 types) on the scratch card today.

I tried the jasmine tea today. Not bad at all!

tx_tx wrote: »
    I tried the jasmine tea today. Not bad at all!
    Where instore? My local only has regular teabags and various coffees near the pasta n stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Anyone have a screenshot for this?

https://ibb.co/9TjtRrh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Now Aldi join in :D:D
    nPtOtXD.png

ha thats gas. Lidl will be searching out a family with Tesco as their surname next :pac:

Advertisement