Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Recliner

what is going on with his nose?

Frosbit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

It came out in 2016, the last time the world turned to absolute s**t.

Nordies are easily amused :rolleyes:

It came out in 2016, the last time the world turned to absolute s**t.

Jaysus I couldn't bring myself to watch that. TBH, even that still shot looks disturbing.
    Like something you'd see on a different type of website, but with less clothes. Or so I've been told. Ahem..

God, I'm disturbing myself now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Recliner wrote: »
    Jaysus I couldn't bring myself to watch that. TBH, even that still shot looks disturbing.
    Like something you'd see on a different type of website, but with less clothes. Or so I've been told. Ahem..

God, I'm disturbing myself now.

I took one for the team,im never getting the 3 1/2 minutes back😭

dubstarr wrote: »
    I took one for the team,im never getting the 3 1/2 minutes back😭

There's a smutty comment there but I shall refrain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Theopinionater

And I think Billie Eilish could rightly claim to be a Kurt Cobain of sorts to her fan-base (teenage girls with self-confidence issues). She wears baggy clothes as a mechanism against body shaming, which should be commended in an era where "pop stars" wear next to nothing on stage, music videos and social media. Seems very unobtrusive in terms of having a celebrity lifestyle, if she has one at all, and comes across as genuine and humble in the albeit few interviews I have seen with her.

She is only eighteen and already has an impressive body work, regardless if she wasn't the sole writer/creator of her tunes. Give me the likes of her over Beyonce any day of the week, who claims to be this powerful, influential woman, but who married a billionaire and hasn't released a new song in yonks.

Big disagree but I’m not coming from a “how dare you compare her to the great grunge man” argument, I wouldn’t be Nirvana’s number 1 or 1 millionth fan but different eras and that I guess. I understand the whole pop star thing of trying hard to stay relevant by being as rubbish magazines for middle aged women would say on the front “hot and trendy” but come on, she can still portray an image of class and more without dressing like a vagrant, hard not to dress well with the money me thinks and by well I don’t mean provocative haha.

Honestly I don’t have a problem with if she has a team of ghost writers working for her, it’s the voice, can’t stand it, haunty whisper **** and Beyonce is honestly just thrash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Frostbit boy reminded me of 'Tim, Nice but Dim' from Harry Enfield.

s-l300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

On TV3 now....Brian Kennedy....insufferable windbag

jojofizzio wrote: »

Can't stand his singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

jojofizzio wrote: »

Cant figure how him, Anton Savage and Ian O'Doherty keep getting on telly

• Advertisement

Cant figure how him, Anton Savage and Ian O'Doherty keep getting on telly

Ian O'Doherty has fallen by the wayside in recent years. He's become very much the 'scared of a shadow' kind of guy.

Anton Savage, easy. His mammy is Terry Prone.

Kennedy... I'd say he's the 'safe' token gay guy. Like, he's not going to say anything offensive, or do anything offensive.
    (Whereas the last token gay guys have been... handsy... or creepy).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Big disagree but I’m not coming from a “how dare you compare her to the great grunge man” argument, I wouldn’t be Nirvana’s number 1 or 1 millionth fan but different eras and that I guess. I understand the whole pop star thing of trying hard to stay relevant by being as rubbish magazines for middle aged women would say on the front “hot and trendy” but come on, she can still portray an image of class and more without dressing like a vagrant, hard not to dress well with the money me thinks and by well I don’t mean provocative haha.

Honestly I don’t have a problem with if she has a team of ghost writers working for her, it’s the voice, can’t stand it, haunty whisper **** and Beyonce is honestly just thrash.

It’s just herself and her brother isn’t it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭furiousox

I'm sure he's been mentioned already but, John Walters.
    I can't stand that pr1ck.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

There is absolutely nothing inexplicable about hating John Walters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

A pair of influencer cretins called the It Girlz whom I'd never heard of till today but the little Ive seen of their "work" was enough to convince me I wasnt missing anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

A pair of influencer cretins called the It Girlz whom I'd never heard of till today but the little Ive seen of their "work" was enough to convince me I wasnt missing anything.

Add to that anyone who refers to themselves as an influencer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Albert Reynolds

Albert Reynolds

He's dead and buried and history will be kind to him

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Rrrrrr2

Albert Reynolds

No way, Albert was a decent skin. One of our better recent taoisigh in my opinion. He had that country business man made good vibe about him but I prefer that to Varadkars stuck up demeanour any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Albert Reynolds

Didn't mind him too much tbh.

John bruton on the other hand......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Was thinking Teflon Berty but Albert Reynolds was just as bad. That layover stop to the Bahamas......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Gino Dicampo

Definitely this and I reckon he completely embellishes that Italian accent too, throw in a few mamma mias, bang on about his nonnas secret recipes and suddenly a career is made.

RMAOK wrote: »
    Didn't mind him too much tbh.

John bruton on the other hand......

Closeted bible thumping money grabbing Windsor bothering piece of absolute sh1t

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Definitely this and I reckon he completely embellishes that Italian accent too, throw in a few mamma mias, bang on about his nonnas secret recipes and suddenly a career is made.

Dunno, he's presenting Family Fortunes and is unintelligible most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Be right back

Muahahaha wrote: »

And he doesn't mention Paul Young!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Marty Morrissey looks like the male version of Mary Harney

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

And he doesn't mention Paul Young!

Funny that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Kiefer Sutherland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Kiefer Sutherland