Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Parcel Motel after 28th December

Options
  • 19-12-2020 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭

As above Parce Motel won't be excepting any more deliveries at the Northern address after 28th December

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Yes i seen that, pita as i buy a lot of tools from the UK.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Got the same e-mail yesterday to say all UK virtual postal addresses, hence post, is suspended. Also talks about increase in custom charges and a final date for returns to the UK.

Couple this with what i'm seeing on the news about four to five day waits at ferry ports and motorways blocked bby trucks trying to get the last minute loads in, and it doesn't bode well.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Parcel Wizard (DPD) service stopped yesterday.

I didn’t even get an email and ship loads to PW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Parcel motel has been in meltdown for the past month or 6 weeks. Impossible to contact them via phone or email, don't respond. I have had huge trouble in the past while. Parcels being dropped miles away, pin codes not working, incorrect parcels delivered etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

tudderone wrote: »
    Parcel motel has been in meltdown for the past month or 6 weeks. Impossible to contact them via phone or email, don't respond. I have had huge trouble in the past while. Parcels being dropped miles away, pin codes not working, incorrect parcels delivered etc.

I switched to Parcel Wizard for similar reasons above. They have been faultless with delivery direct to house (except not notifying me that service finished yesterday).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

tudderone wrote: »

Contacting them has always been an utter monkey house even before this started. Got all of probably three little girls in the office more interested in their phones or Max Factor breaks than actually doing any work.:rolleyes:

Pity we dont have Pack N Mail in Ireland.Found them the absolute best.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement