Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 23,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

A few quick spares.

signature.png

signature.png

Slightly older titles, but decent time sinks to keep ye indoors.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 23,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

Spear wrote: »

signature.png

In a surprise win, it's ReallyHungryBob.
    signature.png

Won by Dacelonid.

Both keys already sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭ Remouad

Winning by default - my favourite way to win!! :D
    Cheers Spear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭ Dacelonid

In a surprise win, it's ReallyHungryBob.

Won by Dacelonid.

Both keys already sent via SG.

Cheers.
    Kept forgetting to redeem it, it is done now and marked as received

Who's Moonraker again? I can never match Steam name to boards.ie names.

You entered a broken giveaway of mine that wrongly listed The Bards Tale. I was waiting for it to expire, and didn't bother having it deleted. It's now being deleted, as that isn't what I have to giveaway.

I've sent the Shoppe Keep 2 key that I also didn't make public. It's the right game, but I doubt anyone is too bothered by it, so I've sent it on rather than recreate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭ Moon54

That's me. No problem, and thanks for the game. :)

I added a note to that other listing for the SteamGifts mods so they can delete it (they usually look for that when deleting a giveaway).
    Thanks anyway!

signature.png

There's the proper giveaway. It's The Bard's Tale IV: Directors Cut.

The prior deleted giveaway accidentally had The Bards Tale remake clicked on by accident.

signature.png

There's the proper giveaway. It's The Bard's Tale IV: Directors Cut.

The prior deleted giveaway accidentally had The Bards Tale remake clicked on by accident.

Winner is moonraker/moon54, who was apparently fated to win this.

Winner is moonraker/moon54, who was apparently fated to win this.

Lol, that's awesome, many thanks. :)

Activated and marked as received, cheers!

Moon54 wrote: »
    Lol, that's awesome, many thanks. :)

Activated and marked as received, cheers!

It may have also added The Bards Tale Trilogy along with it, there seems to be confusion over that.

• Advertisement

signature.png

Closes tomorrow evening. Might be just an historical curiousity, but better than leaving the key to waste.

signature.png

Closes tomorrow evening. Might be just an historical curiousity, but better than leaving the key to waste.

Winner is Moonraker. Key sent via SG.

Winner is Moonraker. Key sent via SG.

Thank you, activated and marked as received. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭ Mr Crispy

Just clearing out some old keys... this one is from Humble Monthly. It'll be open for a week. Good luck!

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭ Grahamer72

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭ Dacelonid

Grahamer72 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay. Winner was Dacelonid. Key sent via SG.

Got it. Redeemed and marked as received.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭ Mr Crispy

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    signature.png

The winner is Mickeroo. Enjoy!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 30,958 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    The winner is Mickeroo. Enjoy!

Nice one, thanks a million! I'll mark it as received and all that when I'm home this evening.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 30,958 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Nice one, thanks a million! I'll mark it as received and all that when I'm home this evening.

Really sorry, I actually forgot to do this last night, have set a reminder in my phone today :o

• Advertisement

signature.png

Closes 5pm Thursday.

signature.png

And also closes 5pm Thursday.

signature.png

Closes 5pm Thursday.

Winner is Moonraker, key sent via SG already.

signature.png

And also closes 5pm Thursday.

And won by Camplify, key sent via SG.

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Open for a week, level 1+, good luck :)

signature.png

Winner is Deadeyedave

signature.png

Winner is marcbrophy

signature.png

Winner is Deadeyedave

signature.png

Winner is Deadeyedave

Congrats, keys sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭ UberPrinny_Baal

Thank you!

Redeemed and marked as received!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

All close next Tuesday at 5pm.

signature.png

Won by fergus1001.
    signature.png

Won by deadeyedave.

signature.png

Won by argaf.

All keys sent via the Steamgifts PM system already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ rgfuller

Won by fergus1001.

Won by deadeyedave.

Won by argaf.

All keys sent via the Steamgifts PM system already.

Thank you kindly, marked received and activated correctly.

Advertisement