Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 thread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

No but they deliver here, and their support and customer service is second to none. I bought a 65” LG C9 OLED off them this year. Magic TV, PS5 looks glorious on it, as does the Dolby Vision and HDR on the built-in Netflix, Prime and Disney apps.

I'm getting really excited now! What about the audio? Do you have an amp or sound bar or just the audio from the TV.

Kind regards,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

madmoe wrote: »
    I'm getting really excited now! What about the audio? Do you have an amp or sound bar or just the audio from the TV.

Kind regards,
    Mark

I bought an LG CX a couple of months ago. I have a small sonos soundbar but I tried the speakers from the TV when I first got it and was very impressed with the sound from it. Its a hell of a lot better than my previous Samsung TV anyway. I bought from richersounds also

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭FedoraTheAura

I bought an LG CX a couple of months ago. I have a small sonos soundbar but I tried the speakers from the TV when I first got it and was very impressed with the sound from it. Its a hell of a lot better than my previous Samsung TV anyway. I bought from richersounds also

Can I ask how you’re finding the Sonos with it? I’ve got a Playbar so it’s older and interested to see how it fares

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Great and thanks a million guys.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Can I ask how you’re finding the Sonos with it? I’ve got a Playbar so it’s older and interested to see how it fares

Going great for me. I have a beam and two play 1s and its always been perfect. If I play a movie from a USB I sometimes have to use the TV settings to fix a lip sync issue but its only happened once or twice and its dead easy to fix. Otherwise its spot on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Anyone know if the Rainbow 6: Siege update has dropped?
    Or the Ni-oh 2 one?

Due to drop at 2pm according to Ubisoft

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1366670/Rainbow-Six-Siege-Neon-Dawn-release-date-time-new-season-update

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PopeVicodin

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Noice. Can't wait to see how it performs. And how it will change with the adaptive triggers and haptic feedback.

Noice. Can't wait to see how it performs. And how it will change with the adaptive triggers and haptic feedback.

I'm reading it could be a big download!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,492 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I'm reading it could be a big download!

They also say it's going to reduced the installation size.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Its showing up as costing 25cent to upgrade Siege... Is this correct?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,492 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Its showing up as costing 25cent to upgrade Siege... Is this correct?

Rainbow Six Siege PS5 Upgrade Edition is free for me.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0001-PPSA01397_00-RAINBOWSIXSIEGE0

That link says Free but has a €0.25 crossed out beside it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Varik wrote: »

This link worked for me however app wasn't working...

If I turn my ps5 on at home can I delete games to make room for this download using my phone?..

R6 seems to be a suspiciously small file given its the PS5 version. Like 45gb or so?

R6 seems to be a suspiciously small file given its the PS5 version. Like 45gb or so?

The PS5 has compression I think. The PS5 version I have of Borderlands 3 is over 20GB less than it was on the PS4 version.

The PS5 has compression I think. The PS5 version I have of Borderlands 3 is over 20GB less than it was on the PS4 version.

That's what I was thinking too, I downloaded some of the PS Plus Collection games, and they seem much smaller than their PS4 counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

Got the plat for Miles Morales today, hate when games require you to play NG+ to be honest but made up for it with how easy and quick collectables were to grind due to fast loading with fast travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Kremin wrote: »
    Got the plat for Miles Morales today, hate when games require you to play NG+ to be honest but made up for it with how easy and quick collectables were to grind due to fast loading with fast travel.

Just in the New+ at the minute, how long did it take you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

All I've played the last few days is No Man's Sky! Really gotten into it glad I finally gave it a go!

Pity I have to go back to work tomorrow ha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

3 times today(so far) that its crashed playing cold war zombies(last 2 back to back).

1 a day, I don't mind.
    3 is bordering on the ridiculous.

Will have to consider dropping it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

F1ngers wrote: »
    3 times today(so far) that its crashed playing cold war zombies(last 2 back to back).

1 a day, I don't mind.
    3 is bordering on the ridiculous.

Will have to consider dropping it back.

Do you mind me asking, is this an issue with the game itself. I'm hoping to A) get the Ps5 and B) get call of duty as a present for my other half. Not so sure now having seen many ppl reporting crashes with this game

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I wonder would the crashes be from the recent update?

Got 3 today and 1 last night and never had any before this.

All from the same game No Man's Sky.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking, is this an issue with the game itself. I'm hoping to A) get the Ps5 and B) get call of duty as a present for my other half. Not so sure now having seen many ppl reporting crashes with this game

I'm 99.9% certain it's the game.
    Happening on xbox and pc too.

Get your oh the console and the game, odds are it will be ok.

There are always issues with some new release technologies, I'm just unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'm 99.9% certain it's the game.
    Happening on xbox and pc too.

Get your oh the console and the game, odds are it will be ok.

There are always issues with some new release technologies, I'm just unlucky.

Cheers for that. Yeah had noticed that there were similar problems on the Xbox version too. Hopefully your issue will get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Just in the New+ at the minute, how long did it take you.

I heard it takes about 3 hours doing only the main story on ng+ .... I’m nearly ready, few more things to grab before doing it so I can do play through just the story

On the plus side (no pun intended) there’s suits and skills unlocked in the new game so will get to use those :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,827 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I wonder would the crashes be from the recent update?

Got 3 today and 1 last night and never had any before this.

All from the same game No Man's Sky.

I've had a few crashes in NMS, but I've figured out that if I try to customise the look of my character it will crash, every time. Other than that, if I left it in the inventory and used Crunchyroll or Netflix and then went back to it, it was frozen.

NMS is seriously good on it, the fast travel time is amazing compared to the 4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Philly Rock

Hi Lads

if I get fifa 21 on ps4
    Will it work on my ps5 when I get one ?
    Also would the memory from playing it on ps4 go into the ps5

Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Hi Lads

if I get fifa 21 on ps4
    Will it work on my ps5 when I get one ?
    Also would the memory from playing it on ps4 go into the ps5

Thanks for the help.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fifa-21-dual-entitlement-info-faq

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Philly Rock

What's better to go for ps5 or ps5 digItal ?

• Advertisement

What's better to go for ps5 or ps5 digItal ?

Do you have any physical ps4 game discs that you hope to play on the Ps5?

Advertisement