Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Shooting in clondalkin

Was it Greenfort? banter TV put up a video on Instagram of loads of Gardai then deleted straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

5. Let’s clear this one up...the Monk has seen a large chunk of his extended family wiped out. No matter what happens now, no matter what he pulled off me still loses. His nephews and him got their karma back for their involvement in gang crime and it has been an horrific one sided massacre. They had the chance at the Regency and ****ed it up. Monk is cute enough himself to stay alive for another few years..but I’d imagine it is a horrible feeling he has going to bed at night given everything that has gone on.

As much as we don’t want to admit it, DK lives a lavish, luxury lifestyle as the kingpin he always wished. His existence is not even comparable to what type of life the Monk must have now.

The monk has a lot of property around the place as does some of his close contacts.if he can get into the US untraced he can stay there and know he is pretty safe too for the rest of his days.
    He would still have a decent living conditions where he is.he is not slumming it up in some shoe box in Istanbul above 7/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

The monk has a lot of property around the place as does some of his close contacts.if he can get into the US untraced he can stay there and know he is pretty safe too for the rest of his days.
    He would still have a decent living conditions where he is.he is not slumming it up in some shoe box in Istanbul above 7/11

Sorry let me clarify on this. I wasn’t particularly talking about their actual living conditions as much as DK still heads up one of the continents largest crime organizations, has killed most of his enemies and avenged the attempts on his life x10. He won the war. No question. On the other hand I pity the Monk for how he was dragged into this situation to an extent and had his family pay such an enormous debt and now have to spend the rest of his life on the run and watching his back in such fashion. He lost....badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Cancer never knew a days hardship in his life
    He never served his apprenticeship
    Take away the money and he’ll fold
    GH on the other hand has been around a lot longer, my money is on him

Brainz wrote: »
    Was it Greenfort? banter TV put up a video on Instagram of loads of Gardai then deleted straight away

Haven’t heard about the shooting but I know there was a few incidents related to the big seizure of green that went down in Clondalkin and Ballyer yday

• Advertisement

Sorry let me clarify on this. I wasn’t particularly talking about their actual living conditions as much as DK still heads up one of the continents largest crime organizations, has killed most of his enemies and avenged the attempts on his life x10. He won the war. No question. On the other hand I pity the Monk for how he was dragged into this situation to an extent and had his family pay such an enormous debt and now have to spend the rest of his life on the run and watching his back in such fashion. He lost....badly.

Gerry done his time years ago while DK is the new age.DK did win the war true and gerry lost lots more friends & family.
    But rest assured gerry sleeps very well each night he goes too bed (although he might have nightmares )

Cancer never knew a days hardship in his life
    He never served his apprenticeship
    Take away the money and he’ll fold
    GH on the other hand has been around a lot longer, my money is on him

Wasn't DK a getaway driver on 1 of the hit he got done ???? Hahaha an auld wan,he'd wet him self

Gerry done his time years ago while DK is the new age.DK did win the war true and gerry lost lots more friends & family.
    But rest assured gerry sleeps very well each night he goes too bed (although he might have nightmares )

If there was any real threat from the H’s, Roddy would have been clipped in the last 6-8 months esp when Mago, Harry and Choco were all knocking about there again for a bit round the north inner city

If there was any real threat from the H’s, Roddy would have been clipped in the last 6-8 months esp when Mago, Harry and Choco were all knocking about there again for a bit

Don't you think anywhere either mago,Harry or Choco go there being watched 24/7 ?

Don't you think anywhere either mago,Harry or Choco go there being watched 24/7 ?

Hence my saying “ if there was any real threat from the Hutches ......”

Plus, it’s not like they have to pull the trigger themselves.

• Advertisement

While we are clearing up stuff from the past, here’s another one:

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/alan-oneill-murder-trial-4385579-Dec2018/%3famp=1

Anyone further background on that hit in Killtalown in 2015 on Alan O’Neill? All the boys involved in the hit were only all 18 or so from up round Ballyer and Clondalkin ...what was prior incident that had caused the beef between them and O’Neill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

While we are clearing up stuff from the past, here’s another one:

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/alan-oneill-murder-trial-4385579-Dec2018/%3famp=1

Anyone further background on that hit in Killtalown in 2015 on Alan O’Neill? All the boys involved in the hit were only all 18 or so from up round Ballyer and Clondalkin ...what was prior incident that had caused the beef between them and O’Neill ?

Apparently row in a pub with one of the young fellas been left embarrassed if I'm remembering right.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Anyone know what went on up in GreenFort this evening
    About 50 Garda cars

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UrbanGuerrilla

It was.
    Yukka duglas was based there.
    A right toe rag.then the bush brothers in the abbotor

When is Yuka eligible for release?
    12 years? He’s inside 8 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Anyone know what went on up in GreenFort this evening
    About 50 Garda cars

The same house that was attacked a few weeks ago was shot at again. Gilligan's sisters house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

I heard it was a young guy Dean Scanlon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I heard it was a young guy Dean Scanlon

Was he linked to any gangs in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

[QUOTE=Ciro Di Marzio;115460744On the other hand I pity the Monk for how he was dragged into this situation to an extent [/QUOTE]

Was he really "dragged into it"? The attempt on DK where the boxing trainer got shot was a big move if DK was the intended hit. We don't really know anything about how that came about other than speculation but having a pop at DK like that at his home must have had to be OK'd by the head honchos of whatever gang did it I would think?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Was he really "dragged into it"? The attempt on Kinahan where the boxing trainer got shot was a big move if Kinahan was the intended hit. We don't really know anything about how that came about other than speculation but having a pop at Kinahan like that at his home must have had to be OK'd by the head honchos of whatever gang did it I would think?

That wasn’t the monk. And they wouldn’t have asked for his permission

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

That wasn’t the monk. And they wouldn’t have asked for his permission

The story goes Patrick jnr and Gary were in spain and botched up a hit on DK but does anyone have any more info on how it unfolded? Was it planned before they went to Marbella that they were going to try kill him or was it a stupid spontaneous mistake? Supposedly Gary and DK lived together a lot of the time so it does seem madness even if DK was owe him a few quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    The story goes Patrick jnr and Gary were in spain and botched up a hit on DK but does anyone have any more info on how it unfolded? Was it planned before they went to Marbella that they were going to try kill him or was it a stupid spontaneous mistake? Supposedly Gary and DK lived together a lot of the time so it does seem madness even if DK was owe him a few quid.

From what i recall (mostly taken from that PDF that was floating around on the internets) note also includes my embellishments.

1. GH was pissed about the $ he gave DK from the big bank job, realized what an idiot he was for giving it to DK, wanted it back etc.
    2. GH was staking out/hiding outside in the bushes at DKs villa in spain drunk and coked up chainsmoking diet marlboros and saw someone in the shadows thought it was DK unloaded a couple shots and took off like a banshee.
    3. DK was inside on leather couch with a XXL satin robe on watching Scarface, no shirt on huge gut hanging out over his tighty whiteys drinking a Bovril milkshake.
    3. person in the shadows was not DK-was a Kavanough cant remember first name.
    4. DK leaps from the couch and runs outside to find his bleeding friend and somehow realizes its was GH that was the shooter..

sorry boys slow day at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

From what i recall (mostly taken from that PDF that was floating around on the internets) note also includes my embellishments.

1. GH was pissed about the $ he gave DK from the big bank job, realized what an idiot he was for giving it to DK, wanted it back etc.
    2. GH was staking out/hiding outside in the bushes at DKs villa in spain drunk and coked up chainsmoking diet marlboros and saw someone in the shadows thought it was DK unloaded a couple shots and took off like a banshee.
    3. DK was inside on leather couch with a XXL satin robe on watching Scarface, no shirt on huge gut hanging out over his tighty whiteys drinking a Bovril milkshake.
    3. person in the shadows was not DK-was a Kavanough cant remember first name.
    4. DK leaps from the couch and runs outside to find his bleeding friend and somehow realizes its was GH that was the shooter..

sorry boys slow day at work.

Could be wrong but think it was PH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Short-hand.

Apparently it was Gary's own who were giving him ****e that cancer was taking the piss, kept stringing him along, too much coke, young lad decides to take out cancer but so out of his head he shot Moore instead with a driver another young lad, cancer was informed by Spanish police that the car used was mink koks of which they had the use of and the description of the lads, the monk got involved to save his nephew, a deal was done, young lad to be shot in the knees, with money paid over for the shooting of Moore.

The deal went out the window after cancer got Gary killed didn't seem anything was going to happen even though cancer was sending his goons to contact the monk who wouldn't talk to any of them, the crucial moment came because of the 2 Dublin hitmen sent to kill the monk in Lanzarote in December 2015, he spotted them a mile away, supposedly then the plan for the regancy was set in motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Short-hand.

Apparently it was Gary's own who were giving him ****e that cancer was taking the piss, kept stringing him along, too much coke, young lad decides to take out cancer but so out of his head he shot Moore instead with a driver another young lad, cancer was informed by Spanish police that the car used was mink koks of which they had the use of and the description of the lads, the monk got involved to save his nephew, a deal was done, young lad to be shot in the knees, with money paid over for the shooting of Moore.

The deal went out the window after cancer got Gary killed didn't seem anything was going to happen even though cancer was sending his goons to contact the monk who wouldn't talk to any of them, the crucial moment came because of the 2 Dublin hitmen sent to kill the monk in Lanzarote in December 2015, he spotted them a mile away, supposedly then the plan for the regancy was set in motion.

thanks, and the 2 hitmen that tried the Monk in Lanzo were Cumbertson and fritzy?

have to say that drinking in Spain and seeing 2 hitmen enter the bar and thinking "they are here for me-gotta go!" it is like something straight out of a movies!

unreal.

Short-hand.

Must be pretty hard being Patsy and co knowing that they more or less goaded Gary into reacting and not only got him killed but ruined the Hutch family for ever. Hindsight eh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

thanks, and the 2 hitmen that tried the Monk in Lanzo were Cumbertson and fritzy?

have to say that drinking in Spain and seeing 2 hitmen enter the bar and thinking "they are here for me-gotta go!" it is like something straight out of a movies!

unreal.

Believed to be Eric from Cabra was with cumberton. Hes nephew was killed 3 months before, every goon was sent to try make contact with him, he refused all and any contact.
    Must be pretty hard being Patsy and co knowing that they more or less goaded Gary into reacting and not only got him killed but ruined the Hutch family for ever. Hindsight eh..

That's the thing, IMO if Gary had anything to do with it,.would they not have used a different car, give the 2 young lads information of who's there in the house, shoot at body mass, not legs.

Sounds and looks like the young lads took it upon themselves to shoot Gary(he was arguing with the shooter) or cancer ended up flesh wounding Moore, obligatory, "theres no suggestion Moore is or was involved in criminal activity only that he came out of Daniel Kinahan house :)"

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Onemic

Omackeral wrote: »
    The corrupt screws that are bringing stuff in will be hit twice as hard and good enough for them. Once you start bringing anything in, they have you by the balls. I’ve seen it before. Someone gets ripped or jealous or refused and the mule is ratted out and left doing rough jail himself.

As for the seizure from last week, few theories floating around but I won’t post them publicly. If you wanna know and you’re a regular here, hit me up on PM

Long time lurker here. Any chance of an add?

Believed to be Eric from Cabra was with cumberton. Hes nephew was killed 3 months before, every goon was sent to try make contact with him, he refused all and any contact.

That's the thing, IMO if Gary had anything to do with it,.would they not have used a different car, give the 2 young lads information of who's there in the house, shoot at body mass, not legs.

Sounds and looks like the young lads took it upon themselves to shoot Gary(he was arguing with the shooter) or cancer ended up flesh wounding Moore, obligatory, "theres no suggestion Moore is or was involved in criminal activity only that he came out of Daniel Kinahan house :)"
    Who’s two young lads who took it upon themselves? My understanding was it was Patrick H jnr either alone or with Gary.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Stephen O Sullivan was a proper sick maniac..he got tied in with the McCarthy Dundons shortly after

Used to see him a lot around the place. Always strung out on gear but a crazy sick b@stard especially for a young fella.
    So who done Cronin. I heard it was Killeen at the time ?!

100% NK on his own. Took him out the rail tracks to do him because he started crying after the Mark Moloney murder and they thought he'd squeal to the cops.
    Casey's from Southill

That is one filthy dirty bunch of vagabonds. Wayne Dundons Mrs is from that lot. Tells you all you need to know. Most of the males in the family have been done for or known to R**e birds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Used to see him a lot around the place. Always strung out on gear but a crazy sick b@stard especially for a young fella.

100% NK on his own. Took him out the rail tracks to do him because he started crying after the Mark Moloney murder and they thought he'd squeal to the cops.

That is one filthy dirty bunch of vagabonds. Wayne Dundons Mrs is from that lot. Tells you all you need to know. Most of the males in the family have been done for or known to R**e birds.

Culture boss

Advertisement