Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting

Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,851 admin Mr E

New thread (continued from here)

Rules:
    Please remain civil to each other

No naming of suspects if not already published via reliable source. Initials are also not acceptable

Do not speculate over guilt of individuals

Once someone is charged any discussion over the circumstances resulting in the charge is not permitted

No posting or linking to graphic images of violent crime

Do not provide any information here that may prejudice legal/criminal proceedings

Please take care when posting any sensitive information

Do not question moderation in-thread. PM the mods if you have a question about moderation. Do not call out other posters in-thread. If you have a problem with a post or poster report it and leave the modding to the mods

Most of you know how the previous thread was modded. Anyone coming onto this thread thinking forum and site rules do not apply to them will find posting privileges removed. Do not re-register to evade any bans as to do so is an automatic siteban

I have updated the OP of this thread with a list of threadbanned users, I would advise posters to check on this before posting in the thread again or a forum sanction will be imposed for breaching same.

If you want to discuss your threadban feel free to PM the banning mod (or myself if you can't remember who that is and I'll point you in the right direction).

Threadbanned Users:
    Thedogsbolix
    glenfieldman
    factual healing
    Haladmirer
    Un happy in rush
    Gucci flip flops
    MMAbhoy
    MrFlashy92
    ballsdeep69
    Liamo57
    rondog