Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

theballz wrote: »
    The o devanney gardens gang
    Who the **** they are i dint know
    "Authorities are at a loss and dint know what to do about the situation" ffs
    Lots of what they just done in the article.to every scrote vaguely connected to them
    And then do it all again

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The o devanney gardens gang
    Who the **** they are i dint know
    "Authorities are at a loss and dint know what to do about the situation" ffs
    Lots of what they just done in the article.to every scrote vaguely connected to them
    And then do it all again

Where did the name the o devanney gardens gang come from
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

Where did the name the o devanney gardens gang come from
    ?

I'd imagine they're based around the O'Devaney Gardens area. I could be taking a risk though.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Stooped wrote: »
    I'd imagine they're based around the O'Devaney Gardens area. I could be taking a risk though.

Thought that whole area was bulldozed? Walked through it last year. Very eerie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

high_tower wrote: »
    Thought that whole area was bulldozed? Walked through it last year. Very eerie.

It was.
    Yukka duglas was based there.
    A right toe rag.then the bush brothers in the abbotor

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Come on folks, don't be posting rumours about named individuals without evidence. I've removed a few posts relating to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

Come on folks, don't be posting rumours about named individuals without evidence. I've removed a few posts relating to this

What I've posted isn't rumour. Right I'm deleting. Not posting here any. Ore, all newbies who've no idea about who's in the know. Have a good one folks.

Adios folks, it was fun posting beside some folk who were really in the know. Have a good one. Also, newbies. Don't be cutting people down because you didn't hear a certain fact. What I said was true not having a go at you tho mate. Have a good day, I'm outta here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Adios folks, it was fun posting beside some folk who were really in the know. Have a good one. Also, newbies. Don't be cutting people down because you didn't hear a certain fact. What I said was true not having a go at you tho mate. Have a good day, I'm outta here

Ah mate go easy will ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Faridaweeda

No one cares you sausage

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Lord Slong,
    Dont leave the thread , I for one found your posts fine and you were a great contributor.
    Where have all the regulars gone to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Lord Slong,
    Dont leave the thread , I for one found your posts fine and you were a great contributor.

Agreed Slong has always posted solid information, even waits to make sure some of their info is 100% solid, It's very quiet in gangland so regulars will stay away until it picks up again, it's as simple as that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nicolatallantsw/status/1331534820682428418

What's others take on tallants tweet, guards haven't been seizing much in the grand scheme of things or made arrests linked to EncroChat, corruption is alot more than just the senior guards below in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

This thread has went to the dogs,
    Load of clowns taking about e's and Gary's,
    No wonder man are ****ing this thread off

No one cares you sausage

Was that necessary mate?

Lord Slong,

The post above was the icing, no need for it all. Someone asked, I gave the best info I had and got slated. Not on lads. **** it, not gonna leave..there's actuly a lot that's sound.

Davidplat wrote: »
    This thread has went to the dogs,
    Load of clowns taking about e's and Gary's,
    No wonder man are ****ing this thread off

We had a real estate topic a while back **** sake.

The post above was the icing, no need for it all. Someone asked, I gave the best info I had and got slated. Not on lads. **** it, not gonna leave..there's actuly a lot that's sound.

Ya there is a lot of sounds people on here but i think the lockdown is driving everybody a bit crazy.
    Ive been following this thread since January after drogheda erupted, Ive posted F...k all because I know F..k all but i do observe and I do appreciate people who give good info
    So stick around a while longer Lord Slong.

Ya there is a lot of sounds people on here but i think the lockdown is driving everybody a bit crazy.
    Ive been following this thread since January after drogheda erupted, Ive posted F...k all because I know F..k all but i do observe and I do appreciate people who give good info
    So stick around a while longer Lord Slong.

Cheers mage. Yeah, you could be right about why some folk are in their alton towers. You know me, I very rarely post unless I have something. I'm hearing it wil be a busy Christmas folk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

No one cares you sausage

He's not a sausage, he knows d-craíc.
    Now just roll with it man.
    (See what I did there :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Wish the Westies were still around, they would liven the place up in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

fcuk him , he contributes f-all to this
    I always liked your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I see EncroChat is back in the news both here and across the water.Even Tallant is bring up the question why no bust's here. Well I have another theory. Suppose Whistleblower is correct about MI 5 connection,that would raise the question about loyalties within the highest ranks in the gardai.
    One of the jobs of an assistant chief constable in the RUC is dealing with british secuirty services.

paw patrol wrote: »
    fcuk him , he contributes f-all to this
    I always liked your posts.

Nice one mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Wish the Westies were still around, they would liven the place up in no time

too busy propping up a car park in spain to be causing mischief. small time crooks who forgot they were only small time

too busy propping up a car park in spain to be causing mischief. small time crooks who forgot they were only small time

The two brothers from drogheda are heading the same way.. small time but think they are big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

I see EncroChat is back in the news both here and across the water.Even Tallant is bring up the question why no bust's here. Well I have another theory. Suppose Whistleblower is correct about MI 5 connection,that would raise the question about loyalties within the highest ranks in the gardai.
    One of the jobs of an assistant chief constable in the RUC is dealing with british secuirty services.

Its more the laws I would say a lot easier for the brits to convinct from it.They have strulicter laws for drugs so even if they don't actually seize the drugs they can still do you for youv sold if they texts/surveillance.Ireland laws a lot more lenient maybe under that law the dundons and the mcgloughlins got done on but even thats suppose to be flawed.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Yeah, they stepped to the wrong people abroad
    My old man was right when he used to say there’s always someone bigger and bolder

Lads/Ladies: I heard from a reputable person that there's going to be a shortage of sort or some certain product(s) in the coming weeks. Stock up if you're dependent on any illegal substances folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Its more the laws I would say a lot easier for the brits to convinct from it.They have strulicter laws for drugs so even if they don't actually seize the drugs they can still do you for youv sold if they texts/surveillance.Ireland laws a lot more lenient maybe under that law the dundons and the mcgloughlins got done on but even thats suppose to be flawed.
    Yes but it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions concerning a certain individual that two countries at least, have named and shamed about serious
    crimes especially when other similar persons have been deported from the same country.

Advertisement