Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

How is everyone anyways? Anything that's criminal going on in your neck of the woods? I meant to tell you all, don't believe everything you heard about the Mountjoy seizure. I've it on good authority that that 1 was gave up for media purposes so that the bigger load could get in. Take of that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Is this Willie "Big Bang" Casey that 's being quoted in this article?

You wouldn't have be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out now would you?

You can read and write, you have the internet and you still have to come on here and ask that?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

You can read and write, you have the internet and you still have to come on here and ask that?

This is the internet you clown and I'm using it to find out what I want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    How is everyone anyways? Anything that's criminal going on in your neck of the woods? I meant to tell you all, don't believe everything you heard about the Mountjoy seizure. I've it on good authority that that 1 was gave up for media purposes so that the bigger load could get in. Take of that what you will.

I'd believe that.. What would the poor lads do if they didn't get their treats !

• Advertisement

Ahh leave the lad alone he was genuinely curious.

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I'd believe that.. What would the poor lads do if they didn't get their treats !

Look its not a problem anymore it's an epidemic that has its teeth in every family household, town, prison and workforce in the country. To think otherwise is just being obtuse. If the drought come in and it takes a whole host of drugs away, then you're going to see something that has never been seen before in this country. It'll be a sight, the so called squeaky cleans will be revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

According to the whistleblower Big Sexy Turner has been stabbed up..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRookie82

We're just taking the mickey. I certainly wouldn't give my personal number out, for the exact reason you mentioned. We genuinely don't know who's behind accounts here, someone could have mentioned something passing about a gangland figure who maybe prominent here. Now imagine he finds out who said that via a WhatsApp group? It wouldn't end well.

I always wondered how some guys like Pearse on twitter manage to get all these videos though. He always seems to be the first.

I always wondered how some guys like Pearse on twitter manage to get all these videos though. He always seems to be the first.

From WhatsApp groups mate. Maybe his followers too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

I couldn't get over how your man was caught. The drove a motor cycle around the corner and burned it in the middle of a housing estate in full view of people and jumped in a van and drove away.

Not only that, the van was registered to Bolger’s address and found there right after.

Still, they never got the shooter for it. Wonder who he was? And how a Tallaght lad gets involved in a murder all the way over in Killester?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

You're having a Giraffe mate, they're definitely not in Dunnes' pyjamas, they're a tad expensive for the likes.

Best reply ever 100%agree they are all Penney’s hunzos

This is the internet you clown and I'm using it to find out what I want to know.

Looks like you might have to use another brain cell in your quest for the truth champ.

Best of luck, if you’re still stuck you can always come back on here and ask again.

Or you could ask Willie or one of his brothers.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I meant to tell you all, don't believe everything you heard about the Mountjoy seizure. I've it on good authority that that 1 was gave up for media purposes so that the bigger load could get in. Take of that what you will.
    Look its not a problem anymore it's an epidemic that has its teeth in every family household, town, prison and workforce in the country. To think otherwise is just being obtuse. If the drought come in and it takes a whole host of drugs away, then you're going to see something that has never been seen before in this country. It'll be a sight, the so called squeaky cleans will be revealed.

The corrupt screws that are bringing stuff in will be hit twice as hard and good enough for them. Once you start bringing anything in, they have you by the balls. I’ve seen it before. Someone gets ripped or jealous or refused and the mule is ratted out and left doing rough jail himself.

As for the seizure from last week, few theories floating around but I won’t post them publicly. If you wanna know and you’re a regular here, hit me up on PM

Omackeral wrote: »
    The corrupt screws that are bringing stuff in will be hit twice as hard and good enough for them. Once you start bringing anything in, they have you by the balls. I’ve seen it before. Someone gets ripped or jealous or refused and the mule is ratted out and left doing rough jail himself.

As for the seizure from last week, few theories floating around but I won’t post them publicly. If you wanna know and you’re a regular here, hit me up on PM

I'd be interested to hear mate. Fully agree about the corrupt screws mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Unlikely pal I know for a fact that route been used for at least a couple of months and only a handful of prisoners knew the details of how it was coming in they were cleaning up selling on and people paying to get parcels in. more likely the garda heard someone organising things on a phone from the prison. They have a stingray set up to listen to all phone traffic going in and out why do you think they dont use signal jammers to stop the phones..priceless intel for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Spore

Right while gangland is quiet maybe we can get some consensus opinions on a few things:

1. Who runs Limerick now? Are the Dundons history?
    2. Is Mr Big the de facto main man in drugs in this country?
    3. Are the Provos still a major force these days?
    4. Where is Liam Byrne and is he vulnerable?
    5. The Monk – is he going to win the war?

Feel free to add in your own questions, always interesting to see what the crime reporters print in the papers and what the ordinary Joe Soaps know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Do you think the pair named in the papers are involved or is that a smokescreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Spore wrote: »
    Right while gangland is quiet maybe we can get some consensus opinions on a few things:

Feel free to add in your own questions, always interesting to see what the crime reporters print in the papers and what the ordinary Joe Soaps know.

Keanes,Ryan's and McCarthys still doin there thing

https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/irish-republican-army

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Does anybody have screen shots of tall ants story of the builder in the SW today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Do you think the pair named in the papers are involved or is that a smokescreen?

Haven’t read any of the papers this week so I’m not sure. Is it a pair of brothers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Haven’t read any of the papers this week so I’m not sure. Is it a pair of brothers?

Yeah. Papers saying although seizure thought to be K related, and they are "not known" to be part of that gang, they are under suspicion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,141 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    According to the whistleblower Big Sexy Turner has been stabbed up..

Again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Keanes,Ryan's and McCarthys still doin there thing

1. Keanes back powerful in recent years. Run a lot of the drugs in center of town, the Island and the eastern suburbs. The Moyross McCarthys and the Ryan’s have filled the gap left by the Dundon, although they were always very active even when Dundons were around, Just slightly less in spotlight. Strongholds Moyross, Ballynanty and surrounding areas as well as areas down south of the city, Weston, Southill.

2. No. DK is still the biggest supplier at face value. The Family organization run by the Grendon’s would be up there too. They still source their Coke off DK. Big would not be up in this level. There are a few others less well known though who would.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Shooting in clondalkin

3. Up North and in there strongholds on both sides of the border they are. Mainly involved in black market activity these days truth be told.

4. He was moving around between safe houses over in England, but could have moved on now especially since Bomber. He’s more vulnerable to arrest than he is to harm from the Hutches.

• Advertisement

5. Let’s clear this one up...the Monk has seen a large chunk of his extended family wiped out. No matter what happens now, no matter what he pulled off me still loses. His nephews and him got their karma back for their involvement in gang crime and it has been an horrific one sided massacre. They had the chance at the Regency and ****ed it up. Monk is cute enough himself to stay alive for another few years..but I’d imagine it is a horrible feeling he has going to bed at night given everything that has gone on.

As much as we don’t want to admit it, DK lives a lavish, luxury lifestyle as the kingpin he always wished. His existence is not even comparable to what type of life the Monk must have now.

Advertisement