Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Black Friday Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

On a side note... No sign of a refund for either of my online orders ffs. Last Monday week was the first. Fúckin pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

daviddwyer wrote: »
    I got for 39.99 this morning (around 11am). It originally wouldn't take the payment card and then wouldn't apply discount, even after selecting "keep my number" in checkout.
    Got onto chat and they said to clear cache and cookies and that worked (maybe just a coincidence). All in all took about 10 attempts to get it to go through for 39.99. Not sure if it made a difference but I set up a my Vodafone account before order went through

I have tried diff numbers accounts browsers plans..still shows 139...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevesmithtech

is that locked to the VF network?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭budgemook

Hi - regarding Carphone Warehouse - is it the same deal there? Just go in with the SIM you want to transfer to Vodafone? I saw a post mentioning that 20 euro credit had to be bought for the deal to be gotten in Carphone Warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭caper23

anyone that orders a phone past few days are all orders being processed? none being cancelled like last week??

• Advertisement

budgemook wrote: »
    Hi - regarding Carphone Warehouse - is it the same deal there? Just go in with the SIM you want to transfer to Vodafone? I saw a post mentioning that 20 euro credit had to be bought for the deal to be gotten in Carphone Warehouse.

Yeah. You'll need to get a €20 top-up too but not tied to the number you're porting so you can use it on any Vodafone SIM.

caper23 wrote: »
    anyone that orders a phone past few days are all orders being processed? none being cancelled like last week??

Only one person has ordered this week as it does jot show 100 off while ordering

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭mburke

Mine was cancelled within 24 hours, ordered Monday morning, cancelled Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

I had 3 cancelled on Monday but I never got past the payment page so not really cancelled as such. The one I ordered yesterday morning us showing as "awaiting pickup" and gives a shipping number. Took so many attempts to get it to go through though, firstly it wouldn't take payment, then kept removing it from my basket and also wouldn't apply 100e discount.. Was just about to give up when it went through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Yeah mine went through (Eir SIM) on Sunday, and have the order number.
    Can't get into the set up stage as the code keeps expiring by the time I receive it on the log in page.
    Rang them yesterday and the said it will be dispatched in the next 24 hours,

I'll have to wait and see, if I knew it was cancelled I'd take a trip to Carphone warehouse and take my chances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Received mine this morning. No notification it was coming (maybe due to contact settings). Ported from 48 number. Phone unlocked. Convinced I got the phone because I talked to vodafone chat at 6pm yesterday. Only placed order late Sunday night.

To anyone still waiting for a phone, contact chat, ask them for status of order and ask them when it will be released. Thats what I did.

daviddwyer wrote: »
    I had 3 cancelled on Monday but I never got past the payment page so not really cancelled as such. The one I ordered yesterday morning us showing as "awaiting pickup" and gives a shipping number. Took so many attempts to get it to go through though, firstly it wouldn't take payment, then kept removing it from my basket and also wouldn't apply 100e discount.. Was just about to give up when it went through

Where u shown 100 on final page ?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

carbsy wrote: »
    On a side note... No sign of a refund for either of my online orders ffs. Last Monday week was the first. Fúckin pricks.
    I was refunded my last attempt (paid by Revolut) this morning. The two previous attempts (paid by credit card and Curve) are still outstanding.

Anyone able to login to my vodafone ? Looks like its not working lol

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

Anyone able to login to my vodafone ? Looks like its not working lol

Did you try setting up new account with new email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

Ordered 2 days ago delivered this morning

Just ordered and it charged full 139 on the card and also in the email....now onto twitter to get it refunded !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Just ordered and it charged full 139 on the card and also in the email....now onto twitter to get it refunded !

Was cart total and transaction for 39.99?

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Was cart total and transaction for 39.99?

No 139 ! Charged also 139 ! Apparently they are working on fix but have told me they will refund me the 100 once i order....lol lets see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Did anyone get the Huawei P Smart 2021 if so was it unlocked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

No 139 ! Charged also 139 ! Apparently they are working on fix but have told me they will refund me the 100 once i order....lol lets see how it goes.

Up to the step of sending the porting code the cart shows up as 39.99 here after selecting a plan.

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Up to the step of sending the porting code the cart shows up as 39.99 here after selecting a plan.

Yes i have sent those screenies to them...its the final page which has issues and they are aware its a bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

To get an A21, am I right in saying I need to get a Tesco sim, top it up, and then log on to VF and port?

McMurphy wrote: »
    To get an A21, am I right in saying I need to get a Tesco sim, top it up, and then log on to VF and port?

Its broken at the moment not giving discount

Its broken at the moment not giving discount

But should I still do the above in case it gets fixed? Thanks .

McMurphy wrote: »
    But should I still do the above in case it gets fixed? Thanks .

U just need a sim which can receive sms..48 and lyca not allowed

U just need a sim which can receive sms..48 and lyca not allowed

Cheers Roberto. Will grab a Tesco sim this evening so.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭madmaxvideo

Anyone received their refund yet?? I'm still waiting for my cancelled order!! What's the number to ring to place an order that way?!?

Anyone received their refund yet?? I'm still waiting for my cancelled order!! What's the number to ring to place an order that way?!?

Still waiting on 2 refunds. Nearly 2 weeks now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

I ordered two last sunday and got two delivered yesterday. Used tesco mobile.

I went to Carphone Warehouse on Monday but said I couldn't switch from TM. Went to a VF store, said they same offer was available (€100 off) and I could switch from Tesco but was told they didn't have stock.

In total, I placed 5 orders and 3 were successful.

I also ordered two weeks as well when it was €90 and still haven't opened it yet :)
    How long do I have to return?

Advertisement