Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

So Necro is a Wolf but I'm a cast iron vote well well well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Vote gone in for Necro for the moment based on SnowyMay's reveal. I liked her posts yesterday and I'm happy to go along with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Necro wrote: »
    I'm not a wolf but you're finally gonna get your wish fixXxy

My mislynch is happening :(

amy-adams-dreams-do-come-true.gif

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vote gone in for Necro for the moment based on SnowyMay's reveal. I liked her posts yesterday and I'm happy to go along with this.

Based off what, her say so. Fair enough can't really argue

But read her posts, she doesn't even mention me yesterday yet she had 'suspicions'

And now won't let out anymore info

I accept I have to die but please do some more research and don't waste the day

Thats two wolf Vs one wolf by my count that's a declaration of intent right there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Vote gone in for SnowyMay - redundant but on my death you'll have a confirmed wolf anyways

We will alright. :)

Strange times you'd think wolf would rather sneak up on the village

So Necro is a Wolf but I'm a cast iron vote well well well

No. You weren’t the cast iron vote. That was Necro. Just replied to your post asking if it was the same lynch link!

Based off what, her say so. Fair enough can't really argue

But read her posts, she doesn't even mention me yesterday yet she had 'suspicions'

And now won't let out anymore info

I accept I have to die but please do some more research and don't waste the day

we know that there's someone left with powers because we know rick is still alive. there's only 6 of us left so in absence of a seperate power claim and the fact that we know there's a seer in the game based on the OP saying evil morty would peek 'good', I am happy to take snowymay at her word.

I will continue to re-read the thread and I am not opposed to changin ym vote at a later stage if more infor becomes available, but I'm happy with my vote for now.

I mean, is it a bit coincidental that Necro said that there was probably one wolf on the Rikand wagon and now SnowyMay comes aout with a claim against necro? Maybe a coincidence... maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Evil Roles

The New Vindicators
    Supernova – The only player that can one shot Rick.

Krombopulos Michael - a shot a day from d2 to d4.

Snowball – Can neuter any player and remove their powers for 12 hours.

Evil Morty’s Cabal

Evil Morty – If peeked, will peek as good. If he finds Morty, he can disable his power and kill 2 people instead.

Fart – If alive on d4, can kill 2 people (equivalent of 3 shots).

Monster Beth & Worm Jerry – 2 life account. Player starts as Monster Beth and will absorb the power of the first evil role to die. If monster beth is killed, worm Jerry lives on and will retain any powers Monster Beth had.

Each evil team has 3 character seeking bullets. If they know your character / role, they can shoot it at you.

Evil roles from the OP. Don't see anything that looks seer like, so would be happy if Necro flips EVIL that Snowy is good.

Open to correction?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Enough info on this topic. But I will say I had some small suspicions, which have been confirmed. He is a wolf.

Point out to me your suspicions because I don't see that reflected in your posts Snowy

You directed your posts towards Rikand (a flipped villager), Neowise (neutral) and JohnGreenFan (unconfirmed)

You even agree with me on one post

Whoop. Result.

Ok, so based on the order in the munch message, Monster Beth should have Krombopulos Michael - a shot a day from d2 to d4 powers.

Also really interested in Neo’s revelation last night. What happened?

Quick check in from me, as in work, but will be back from around 6pm.

Let me see, I am actually not particularly suss of Edhuard, as I got his reference and, in fairness, the Discord thing was not only in the OP, but also in the follow up message.

Although, it’s not the only rule that was missed by some in the OP. ;)
    Ok, this is just the first post from Rikand, but I've gone through all posts, and there's nothing in there of substance. I'd have him as FFA#1.
    Ok, and finally for now, 'cause sifting through posts is less fun than I thought, what's with the mention of fluff here? I could hardly pull a wolf from a hat from day 0, although I've just given one suspicion, which I have a pretty good feeling about.
    Yep - agree with you there Necro. But, my thinking is, why mention guessing a role at all if it's not listed in the OP in the first place! Doesn't make sense to me.
    But, you said, there was one question you asked which had gone untouched by all. That question you mention was touched!!
    What I mean is that, if you have a character which isn't listed in the OP, how could somebody guess it? It would want to be damn lucky!!

Come on Neo - I haven't put you in an FAA yet, as I'm hoping you can explain a bit more, so I think that's fair. I don't think you've addressed anything in my post re. you yet though, except arguing about this character thing.
    Yah, but the other option is to not post at all, and that’s no fun.

Anyway, my vote is in for Rikand, as explained above. How about you?

I totally don’t get Neo’s play from last night, but I’m not feeling wolf. Although I wish he would explain himself a bit more.
    Yeah, it wasn’t that post alone, but I just had that one down as a multi quote, and went through the rest then, but didn’t add them in the quote. Could go back and do it now, but that’s even more boring than doing sweet feck all. There’s nothing of helpful substance at all in there, but comes across as unhelpful in general.
    Lads, we are all over the shop!

So, as it stands, a wolf team (although there are only two left per team it seems after yesterday) could pile up and make the choice for us.

There’s still time. I’m happy with my choice, but would go with a consensus if necessary.
    Not feeling Neo as evil. Ok, a bit batshít crazy, but that's no harm.

Def. feeling Rikand. Consentually like.

If I'm wrong, I'll hold up my hands tomorrow, and we can do some serious digging. But I'm happy with my choice so far, and haven't been convinced to change my mind at all.

That said, I think a consensus is needed. Will check back in again in 40 or so, as I really need to do something non-werewolf for a short while.
    Ok. I voted for you, and you voted for me, but I was also going to post that. :)
    Ah. All's fair in WW. Out of our hands now.

Let's see if we survive to battle another, um, battle tomorrow.

No. You weren’t the cast iron vote. That was Necro. Just replied to your post asking if it was the same lynch link!

Ooooh that's cryptic and so very much cause and effect ;)

there is an insane amount of typos in that above post, sorry folks

fixXxer wrote: »
    Evil Roles

The New Vindicators

Evil Morty’s Cabal

Evil Morty – If peeked, will peek as good. If he finds Morty, he can disable his power and kill 2 people instead.

Monster Beth & Worm Jerry – 2 life account. Player starts as Monster Beth and will absorb the power of the first evil role to die. If monster beth is killed, worm Jerry lives on and will retain any powers Monster Beth had.

Each evil team has 3 character seeking bullets. If they know your character / role, they can shoot it at you.

Evil roles from the OP. Don't see anything that looks seer like, so would be happy if Necro flips EVIL that Snowy is good.

Open to correction?

I won't flip evil.

But no it isn't cast iron, there are two wolf teams

Evil Roles

The New Vindicators

Evil Morty’s Cabal

Open to correction?

the bit I bolded is the only seer like role mentioned but presumably a good role. Evils don't seem to have peeks or seer roles

we know that there's someone left with powers because we know rick is still alive. there's only 6 of us left so in absence of a seperate power claim and the fact that we know there's a seer in the game based on the OP saying evil morty would peek 'good', I am happy to take snowymay at her word.

I will continue to re-read the thread and I am not opposed to changin ym vote at a later stage if more infor becomes available, but I'm happy with my vote for now.

I mean, is it a bit coincidental that Necro said that there was probably one wolf on the Rikand wagon and now SnowyMay comes aout with a claim against necro? Maybe a coincidence... maybe not.

Just read the post I made.

Suspicions my arse. Fine with dying as long as Snowy dies next

Basically, Necro, I know you are an experienced player, and thought your earlier posts were a little bit too “let’s help everybody”, but not actually getting anywhere. I am much less experienced, and it just seemed off.

But, at that stage, it was just a hunch. And I had a few suspects then, and didn’t want everybody out to kill me!!

But, anyhow, it’s confirmed now, so, all good.

Basically, Necro, I know you are an experienced player, and thought your earlier posts were a little bit too “let’s help everybody”, but not actually getting anywhere. I am much less experienced, and it just seemed off.

But, at that stage, it was just a hunch. And I had a few suspects then, and didn’t want everybody out to kill me!!

But, anyhow, it’s confirmed now, so, all good.

Convenient.

Thread gone dead :/

People realise there are three wolves left right?

Hate this part where people just stop posting because the lynch is a lock

I hate it more when the lynch is me when I know I'm not a wolf :(

JohnGreenFan, Little Miss Fairy, SnowyMay

Your three wolves folks.

Thank me post game.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

I said it earlier the wrong wolf died if krombopulous Michael was still in play or fart we'd be stuck on who was likely to be shot still someone could have some serious power left either way and I'm an Iron Wolf so I'd be worried about that :p

Your three wolves folks.

Thank me post game.

tenor.gif

Two outta three ain't bad

Your three wolves folks.

Thank me post game.

tenor.gif

Allow me to explain

JohnGreenFan - jumps on the claim from Snowy despite no evidence only her say so

WOLF NUMBER 1

Little Miss Fairy - nobody on her wagon was munched last night. Trying to throw us off the scent - (Admittedly this is my weakest lean) - WOLF NUMBER TWO

SnowyMay - Falsely claiming I'm a wolf - WOLF NUMBER THREE

Dunno what teams they're on.

Slight chance fixXxer is a wolf instead of Little Miss Fairy.

Mainly for these posts:
    Fart wolf gone is slight relief.

I guess there's hope from that that if we kill evil Beth then Jerry will die too.

Focus on one wolf team, would not be surprised to see fixXxer on team Vindicator based off this post
    Evil Roles

The New Vindicators

Evil Morty’s Cabal

Open to correction?

Again with the assumption that Snowy is good.

possible projection here, he knows he's on one wolf team - he knows I am not on his team so makes that link immediately.

So - JGF, Little Miss Fairy, SnowyMay with a side of fixXxer if one is wrong.

I said it earlier the wrong wolf died if krombopulous Michael was still in play or fart we'd be stuck on who was likely to be shot still someone could have some serious power left either way and I'm an Iron Wolf so I'd be worried about that :p

Wait you're actually claiming wolf?

That's some Ross level Unagi skills too root out them there trio of wolf Necro you're a hero

Nope I ain't claiming no wolf I was referred to as a cast iron wolf not some two hours ago so I do believe that makes me a hollow wolf rather than a howler wolf but all's you need is the mob on your side and even a noob can be the big badd

tenor.gif

I'mma get some lunch seeing as no one wants to play :/

Allow me to explain

JohnGreenFan - jumps on the claim from Snowy despite no evidence only her say so

WOLF NUMBER 1

Little Miss Fairy - nobody on her wagon was munched last night. Trying to throw us off the scent - (Admittedly this is my weakest lean) - WOLF NUMBER TWO

SnowyMay - Falsely claiming I'm a wolf - WOLF NUMBER THREE

Dunno what teams they're on.

Slight chance fixXxer is a wolf instead of Little Miss Fairy.

Mainly for these posts:

Focus on one wolf team, would not be surprised to see fixXxer on team Vindicator based off this post

Again with the assumption that Snowy is good.

possible projection here, he knows he's on one wolf team - he knows I am not on his team so makes that link immediately.

So - JGF, Little Miss Fairy, SnowyMay with a side of fixXxer if one is wrong.

I liked snowys posts yesterday more than I liked anyone else's.
    I'm itching to vote for Eduard but I know it's because he's annoying me rather than thinking he's a wolf

What other evidence do you expect people to find for a wolf?
    We know there's good powers. We know that someone can peek players.
    You voted for LMF yesterday so I'm not surprised to see her on your list today but the only person you don't think could be a wolf is Eduard

Nope I ain't claiming no wolf I was referred to as a cast iron wolf not some two hours ago so I do believe that makes me a hollow wolf rather than a howler wolf but all's you need is the mob on your side and even a noob can be the big badd

Nobody called you a cast iron wolf. This act is getting seriously irritating

• Advertisement

They're getting the pitchforks what time is the lynch I don't recall seeing that

Advertisement