Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

khalessi wrote: »
    JGF i love how you are trying hard to make me a target, what you trying to get the focus off?

This is... very defensive khal.

As far as I can see Little Miss Fairy has the most declared votes

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Damn you Necro I can't get that paint your wagpn song out of my head now

Gonna paint a wagon, gonna paint it fine, gonna use oil based paint cos the wood is pine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Necro wrote: »
    This is... very defensive khal.

As far as I can see Little Miss Fairy has the most declared votes

How I feel and how it is interpreted are two different things. Most people see how they would react in a situation and put that on the other person. Not being defensive there either, but interesting interpretation

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Thats Lee Marvin he's always drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Vote going in for Khalesi. I feel she is over defensive. She ignored all the content in my post earlier to defend against nothing, i wasn't aiming to lynch here earlier. And I see this same pathern repeating elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I feel like changing my vote - because lmf thanked that post by necro. So wierd to be getting a read from a thanks

khalessi wrote: »
    How I feel and how it is interpreted are two different things. Most people see how they would react in a situation and put that on the other person. Not being defensive there either, but interesting interpretation

Yeah but my point is that Little Miss Fairy has the most votes, so it doesn't (or didn't) appear like you were a target until the last ten mins or so

See you on the other side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Neowise wrote: »
    Vote going in for Khalesi. I feel she is over defensive. She ignored all the content in my post earlier to defend against nothing, i wasn't aiming to lynch here earlier. And I see this same pathern repeating elsewhere.

Suddenly Neo is back in my good books ... all you other wolves, you've got 2 mins to change

its great how the activity picked up. Only one person living with less than 20 posts

• Advertisement

Voting is now closed.

Result coming soon.

In the meantime, Hail Glorzo.

Gpqe8Xe.jpg

I changed my vote 3 times there at the finish. Be interesting to see which one stuck at the time cut off. Might have been the one on Snowy

200.gif

i was super conflicted there heh - Just wasnt feeling the voting on lmf anymore but didnt know where to go. finding villageryness in everybody

Rikand wrote: »
    i was super conflicted there heh - Just wasnt feeling the voting on lmf anymore but didnt know where to go. finding villageryness in everybody

I stayed put, I get what you're saying though.

200.gif

612361.jpg?b64lines=ICBBdyB0aGUgd2FpdGluZyBnYW1lCiBzdWNrcy4gTGV0J3MgcGxheQogSHVuZ3J5IEh1bmdyeSBIaXBwb3Mu

I stayed put, I get what you're saying though.

My late flurry of votes might be delaying the counter. I voted for Yossar in there too at some point lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

I now know what poor Nora Owen felt like?

My late flurry of votes might be delaying the counter. I voted for Yossar in there too at some point lol

Nah we're getting the result at 10pm as per the OP before we go into snooze mode till tomorrow morning

So this is where they find the 50 votes for Necro in the post office isn't it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

STOP THE COUNT

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

So this is where they find the 50 votes for Necro in the post office isn't it
    ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif

Baggly wrote: »
    STOP THE COUNT

tenor.gif

While you're at it Stop Count Chocula I need me some Brinner

Nah we're getting the result at 10pm as per the OP before we go into snooze mode till tomorrow morning

Ah, I missed that. I can see the headlines now

"Rikand in not reading the original post properly shocker"

It's nice though for the person who is gone that they can keep posting for another hour. Hopefully some wolves troll us with this later on :D

It's nice though for the person who is gone that they can keep posting for another hour. Hopefully some wolves troll us with this later on :D

With some lolcats maybe

How duffman and Beaker felt after they were killed this morning

i-iz-mad-wanted-to-playz-werewolf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

612361.jpg?b64lines=ICBBdyB0aGUgd2FpdGluZyBnYW1lCiBzdWNrcy4gTGV0J3MgcGxheQogSHVuZ3J5IEh1bmdyeSBIaXBwb3Mu

Ok. I voted for you, and you voted for me, but I was also going to post that. :)

Advertisement