Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Rugby Discussion II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Just watching the highlights there 1 handling error from Argentina the whole game that's some stat

Anything can happen this year 😂

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What in the hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,582 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Delighted for Argentina they bring such passion to the game , great to see emerging countrys like them and Japan shaking the establishment.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Watching highlights there. Pure pasión

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Argentina. Bugger.

• Advertisement

Watched the AB's match this morning. I'd say it was a good watch for the neutral, but painful as a kiwi. Lack of discipline, poor handling etc. A lot of this did come from the relentless Argentinian defence.

Argentina just wanted it way more. What summed the match up for me was when there was a loose ball and Reiko was probably the closest to it. He just did some half-hearted shuffle towards the ball, whereas one of the Argentinian players came flying through to dive on the ball.

Well deserved win.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,037 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Argies had 1 handling error all game...... One!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus WTF am I seeing

All Blacks 15- Argentina 25

Massive win for Argentina and what happened to the All Blacks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Jesus WTF am I seeing

Pablo Matera happened.

Pablo Matera happened.

Means bad news for us in World cups so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

So. England v Georgia is on Amazon Prime. I have downloaded the app but I cannot find the game. Anyone using this app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Jesus that's a bit of a stretch, you must take a serious amount of joy in pessimism.

let me gaze into my crystal ball......

nope, cant see that fecking far ahead !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭dmc17

So. England v Georgia is on Amazon Prime. I have downloaded the app but I cannot find the game. Anyone using this app?

Yeah, watching it on Prime now. It shows up on the homepage of the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Jesus WTF am I seeing

The rugby gods will now curse Argentina with 2 years of frustration and inconsistency, as is traditional.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Amazon Prime only have the rights for the UK, so their coverage is geo-restricted to UK based Amazon accounts.
    Irish Amazon accounts can't access it, no matter how creative you get with vpn and the like.
    There's more detail on this over in the general Nations Cup thread.

Melodeon wrote: »
    Amazon Prime only have the rights for the UK, so their coverage is geo-restricted to UK based Amazon accounts.
    Irish Amazon accounts can't access it, no matter how creative you get with vpn and the like.
    There's more detail on this over in the general Nations Cup thread.

You simply get on live chat to Amazon and tell them that you live in the UK. I can watch it fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭swiwi_

First chance to comment on the game, just got back from a MABGA rally. When the scores were 3-3 after 12 minutes, I tweeted "WE DIDN'T LOSE, STOP THE COUNT", but the points just kept coming in for Argentina. At the moment, I'm refusing to recognise the result. For starters, there weren't enough Kiwi observers at the game, so you have to think there was massive fraud involved. At this rate, I might even have to support All Black Lives Matter.

(well done to Argentina, they were O for awesome)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Rassie tearing up talking about Makazole Mapimpi try in RWC final
    Cause it's Rassie i nearly cried myself!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgF941ZvNpU

CMcsporty wrote: »
    Rassie tearing up talking about Makazole Mapimpi try in RWC final
    Cause it's Rassie i nearly cried myself!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgF941ZvNpU

Anywhere to watch the full series ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Such stamina and precision from Argentina. That lad Sanchez has a beautiful rhythm to his place-kicks. Let’s not be so surprised if we lose to them again at a future RWC.

Do we have a relatively light scrum at the moment by international standards? I think I noticed that both NZ and the Pumas weighed in around 920 kg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Dragons have had over a half dozen positive Covid tests recently & are now self isolating for a fortnight... their match on Nov 23rd has been postponed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Dragons have had over a half dozen positive Covid tests recently & are now self isolating for a fortnight... their match on Nov 23rd has been postponed

Would anyone even notice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

might actually improve their points difference, very clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Paul Smeenus

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

The Rupeni one was brilliant. Really shows how things are over there and how the players are taken advantage of by agents/clubs

Solomon Alaimaloa joining highlanders next season.

Excellent winger, hopefully he can stay injury free

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Scottish Union have cancelled all domestic rugby for the season https://www.theoffsideline.com/2020-21-season-cancelled/?v=d2cb7bbc0d23

Wonder what IRFU are going to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Paul Smeenus

The Ulster Branch were just getting things back going. Scotland's going into heavy lockdown territory, though.

• Advertisement

Chasing the sun is a brilliant series, very enjoyable if your lucky enough to find it somewhere

Some big boys in South Africa ill tell you that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement