Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon warehouse 30% off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Smurts

Valid 20-30th Nov..30% off on selected warehouse deals...

Link to items below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Warehouse-Deals-Offers/b?ie=UTF8&node=8873234031

I’ve just been told by a service agent that this is for the U.K. only and won’t apply to orders from Ireland! First I’ve ever heard of this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Smurts wrote: »
    I’ve just been told by a service agent that this is for the U.K. only and won’t apply to orders from Ireland! First I’ve ever heard of this

Ordered a office desk and cheap paper few mins back.with 30% off .you need to find item from link above as all items are not in offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭djdunny

Does it only show 14 items for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nah works ok for me from the main warehouse deals department, but I have my region set to UK.
    You can ask a csr to this for you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

djdunny wrote: »
    Does it only show 14 items for you?

Yeah. I was finding this too. So I chanced my arm and added an item I've been following for a while from warehouse to my basket. Had to go the whole way through till the end, but it applied the 30 percent discount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭djdunny

Actually - I had originally clicked the linked on my mobile and it opened the Amazon app - which only showed me a small amount of items. If I view it on a browser on my Mac I have multiple pages of items.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Smurts wrote: »

I've been ordering through the morning, no issue with Irish orders

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Smurts

Sorry that was customer services first response to me which I thought was strange! Just doesn't look like any of the warehouse items I picked were eligible

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

It is definitely working for irish customers, I just picked up an apple watch for €135 delivered to my home address!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Yup, works for Irish customers! Got a few things I've been meaning to get (and things I definitely didn't need).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭ablelocks

not all products are eligible, including the 5 things i had earmarked for warehouse discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Anyone know why a Kindle Fire tablet in the warehouse sale that costs well over the £25 might not be eligible for free delivery to Ireland? When I put in a Parcel Wizard address it's free. Same when I add £25 of other stuff too - it's a separate delivery with a £6 fee.

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Anyone know why a Kindle Fire tablet in the warehouse sale that costs well over the £25 might not be eligible for free delivery to Ireland? When I put in a Parcel Wizard address it's free. Same when I add £25 of other stuff too - it's a separate delivery with a £6 fee.

change it to free delivery...they are putting 6 by default

Can people post any items they are ordering at good prices....may help others !

Can people post any items they are ordering at good prices....may help others !

Well lead by example. What was this desk and paper you bought? ;)

Well lead by example. What was this desk and paper you bought? ;)

Lol here you go

Papyrus Recyconomic ClassicWhite 88031811 Multi-Purpose Paper 80 g/m² A4 500 Sheets White https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002TQ9AJK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_jN7TFb9J823JD

Amazon Brand - Movian Inari 1-Drawer Desk, 50 x 90 x 73 cm, Dark Grey https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GFLD8VP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_EN7TFbJ3DQ047

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I bought the Steelseries Apex Pro keyboard

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07V2F9TCZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The final price came in at 140e - although this is "used - as new". The new price for this keyboard in a B&M like Currys or Harvey Norman is 220e - 240e. Amazon is 210.

It is never really on sale. It briefly dropped to 165 sterling a year ago. So in summary, fairly happy with 140.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Lol here you go

Papyrus Recyconomic ClassicWhite 88031811 Multi-Purpose Paper 80 g/m² A4 500 Sheets White https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002TQ9AJK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_jN7TFb9J823JD

Amazon Brand - Movian Inari 1-Drawer Desk, 50 x 90 x 73 cm, Dark Grey https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GFLD8VP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_EN7TFbJ3DQ047

€17 for 500sheets of white paper , recycled or not, that’s not good value, tesco have reams of paper for around £3 80gsm 500sheets.
    https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/283283726

€17 for 500sheets of white paper , recycled or not, that’s not good value, tesco have reams of paper for around €3 70gsm 500sheets.

Lol its 2 bucks not that much😂😂😂

€17 for 500sheets of white paper , recycled or not, that’s not good value, tesco have reams of paper for around £3 80gsm 500sheets.
    https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/283283726

This is the Amazon Warehouse thread. The used "Like New" price is 0.7*£2.66 = £1.82. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

This is the Amazon Warehouse thread. The used "Like New" price is 0.7*£2.66 = £1.82. ;)

Link given by Roberto is what I responded to, if the paper he purchased is a different thing maybe she/he should have linked to the correct warehouse deal.

Apologies to anyone receiving updates from the warehouse thread because of my posts.

Link given by Roberto is what I responded to, if the paper he purchased is a different thing maybe she/he should have linked to the correct warehouse deal.

Apologies to anyone receiving updates from the warehouse thread because of my posts.

Link Roberto posted is correct, the used deal can be accessed via that link.

IeQKISn.png

Its cheaper now... 0.7*£2.52 = £1.76:):)

Cheapest paper i buy is from Dealz 300 for €1.49...so this beats that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭Sappy404

change it to free delivery...they are putting 6 by default

There is no free delivery option for it, or another tablet I tried.

Its cheaper now... 0.7*£2.52 = £1.76:):)

That's the "Very Good" price. The "Like New" listing is probably just exterior damage to the package, whereas the paper itself would be more likely to be damaged for the "Very Good" listing. I wouldn't risk it for the sake of 14p. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭CH3OH

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-SN7CY-Sound-Dolby-Atmos/dp/B089QL6SMN/

I made an impulse buy for this LG Soundbar SN7CY. Like New £194

mixed reviews but said I would chance it

Cheapest I have seen it €319 on Littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭893bet

Surely people just steal A4 paper from work or are supplied by work?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

I keep a big list of stuff I'd buy if and when there is a good warehouse deal and there's nothing.

Thought I'd found a real bargain of a DeWalt Drill, £118 down from £298.

Glad I read the condition which was good but that batteries were missing (worth at least £120) the charger was missing (£40 worth) case missing (worth at least £20) and no belt clip (they're at least a tenner). Made it a little less of a bargain :rolleyes:

Edit: Thought I'd see if I could get a Dremel at a decent price Warehouse £58 or Brand New from Amazon with free delivery for £60. Warehouse needs to cop on to the current prices.

Wake me up when it's all over.

893bet wrote: »
    Surely people just steal A4 paper from work or are supplied by work?

Not everyone who uses at printer at home also works somewhere that uses a printer or paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

excellent stuff picked up a set of golf clubs for 150 delivered

Advertisement