Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

it was an opinion about a football player. You did read to the end, right?

yeah it said you couldn't argue.

and i said i could still question the source.

in this case a man named after a cartoon character who advises people to put they hands in the ayy-ar and wave them around like they just don't cayy-ar, as his main source of income. thats who im questioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Could Trump step aside and let Pence take the reigns until the new year and get Pence to sign a presidential pardon for the previous 4 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

cnocbui wrote: »
    Yes I can, and do.

You don't think Brady is doing well with the Bucs?

Did you read it to the end?

did you? homie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

McHardcore wrote: »
    Yes, I am. Biden has complained about Trump's trade war with China in the past, but has hardened his stance against China in the last year. He called for the U.S. to “get tough on China” in particular against their theft of intellectual property.

I'd be really surprised if they aren't anything but talk the hard talk but are ultimately soft on China. Fair few oldshool Dem's have deep seated roots with China, some off them are still in office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,243 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

85603 wrote: »

in this case a man named after a cartoon character who advises people to put they hands in the ayy-ar and wave them around like they just don't cayy-ar, as his main source of income. thats who im questioning.

Its a joke. A joke. But also quite accurate. Tom Brady IS killing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

did you? homie?

You're really going to town on that strawman aren't you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,761 ✭✭✭✭listermint

did you? homie?

Oh this is embarrassing now for you

You never read till the end now your covering up your mistake.

irishfeen wrote: »
    Could Trump step aside and let Pence take the reigns until the new year and get Pence to sign a presidential pardon for the previous 4 years?

He could but he's already facing state crimes. On top of that, being out of office means he's likely gonna be asked to pay his debts. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

If there are enough Pennsylvania votes counted by this evening then Biden can just assume he's president elect. Trump is doing his future no favours though by not following usual protocol and phoning Biden first though.

Trump has an opportunity to do one statesman like thing during his whole presidency, but can't see him taking it. He'll just moan and whine on Twitter for the next few months, then at the end of January he'll get dragged out of the White House screaming. The last honour to the departing president being getting a lift home on Air Force 1,but wouldn't surprise me if he refuses and has already disappeared to a golf course before then.

• Advertisement

Its a joke. A joke.

Which nobody may question.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

This thread is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,875 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

flazio wrote: »
    Next press conference.
    "Mike Pence to become interim president to oversee the transition tantrum process"

FTFY

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

He could but he's already facing state crimes. On top of that, being out of office means he's likely gonna be asked to pay his debts. :pac:

It would though get him out of any possible federal prosecution though?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,560 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Donnie needs to put his big boy pants on

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/1324773416717615105

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

did you? homie?

He's not talking about Trump, he's not talking about politics, he's talking about a footballer, namely Tom Brady. Why does this upset you so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Folks, I present to you --

The "Trump Thresh" !!!!

It's the exact level of IQ, below which one would believe everything Trump says,
    and above which one would believe nothing Trump says.

You're really going to town on that strawman aren't you.

No. Also you may not question.
    listermint wrote: »
    Oh this is embarrassing now for you

You never read till the end now your covering up your mistake.

Your ability to tell what has been read, telepathically, through the internet amazes me. Bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,144 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Key message here.

https://twitter.com/zeynep/status/1324779434558267392

The Democrats really need to put together a 2024 campaign starting now and really get their act together.

This depends on how the handle the split caused by Trump. A lof them don't like him, some of them didn't like him from the start. And a lot of die-hard Trump fans don't like the Republicans that have split from him.

They need to unite and get the spport back. And hope Trump stays away from politics.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

We can live in hope :D

Love watching somebody sweating cos they know they are going to prison sooner rather than later.

Going to jail? Source?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software. All must check now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

what's any of this got to do with the election?

J. Marston wrote: »
    You don't think Brady is doing well with the Bucs?

Is he a football player and they a team? If so, I wouldn't know. I fell for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭maebee

Oops. This could be awkward

He's not talking about Trump, he's not talking about politics, he's talking about a footballer, namely Tom Brady. Why does this upset you so much?

Because someone lauded a tweet from a man who sings about alloy wheel covers and measures of jesus juice, as unquestionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,560 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

robinph wrote: »
    If there are enough Pennsylvania votes counted by this evening then Biden can just assume he's president elect. Trump is doing his future no favours though by not following usual protocol and phoning Biden first though.

Trump has an opportunity to do one statesman like thing during his whole presidency, but can't see him taking it. He'll just moan and whine on Twitter for the next few months, then at the end of January he'll get dragged out of the White House screaming. The last honour to the departing president being getting a lift home on Air Force 1,but wouldn't surprise me if he refuses and has already disappeared to a golf course before then.

The president is also expected to carry out the duties of the office until January

Honestly can't see that happening either.

GingerLily wrote: »
    what's any of this got to do with the election?

Why you asking me.

Going to jail? Source?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-mystery-of-the-trump-chaos-trades

Good thing is, he'll be able to pay his debts without any problems before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,270 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software. All must check now!

Whered ya here this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Donnie needs to put his big boy pants on

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/1324773416717615105

His reaction when the reporter mentions Rudy.. absolutely priceless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement