Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What are the chances of Trump forming a new political party and splitting the Republican party?

Dunno how interested he is in politics as opposed to just the narcisstic thrill of power. I'm surious to know if he's likely to run as an independent in 2024;

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The straight news anchors are not too bad. It's the guests spouting conspiracies and the likes of Carlson and Hannity who are absolute poison.

Yea, I do have to put it on mute during certain segments for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Quick tip for you.

When someone quotes one of your posts, especially one full of sh1t, and you delete it, the quoted text doesn't get deleted from the other users post.
    Also the mods can see your deleted posts.

:pac: Quick tip for you. I did not delete my post. Can you work out who deleted it and then work out what happened to the post I was referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

of course, the presidential election is incredibly important, [and Trump will win].

Apart though from Trump and Biden - "100million mail-in ballot papers were posted out to people" - in a nation of c.330million?

Are the Americans not staggered at the 'confetti' of all of this?

I think in some African countries [I could be wrong] - they ink-stamp your wrist when you have voted. That might be better than even here, where the Ballot Clerks know the Number of your Vote and can know exactly who you gave your vote to. [It is easy for them to note the number of the following Vote, and thus, your Vote].

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Biden supporters, genuine question, moving forward to the next election, do you support voter ID ?

Sure - does it have anything to do with this election though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

It's incredibly insulting to all those people working hard counting votes and checking millions of signatures to hear that you are a cheat.

They seem to be keeping quieter on Georgia for now. I know Trump still has a chance there but they don't want to affect the two Senate seat races, given how important they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

sydthebeat wrote: »
    jesus..... cal thomas is blowing a fcuking gasket on the last word..... real "toys out of the pram" stuff

I wish I had heard that, is he going along with all the Fraud stuff?

Source?

Any chance of a source for your claim that blm etc are classified as a terrorist organization in the U.S.?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

CNN anchor with a big grin on his face as he says "you mean, the loser?" after one of his guests mentioned the "candidate who will not win this election".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

I'll be glad to see Biden win but i just saw CNBC cut off Trump mid speech saying "we're interrupting the President's speech because what he's saying in large part is not true".

Let me decide that, as the viewer. Let me hear what the President is saying, true or not. Don't treat me like a fcking imbecile. The US media are an absolute disgrace, this fusion of entertainment and news is just something I can never warm to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

All the dancing and happiness outside the counting centres is nice to see and quite heartwarming.

Much as I am not overly impressed with Biden I do think he is capable of healing some of the divisions better then the likes of Warren.

Any links, I'd love to see them cheers. Too lazy to look myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

the amount of alt accounts for banned trump posters here is staggering.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Any chance of a source for your claim that blm etc are classified as a terrorist organization in the U.S.?

So you don't have a source then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

froog wrote: »
    republicans will never ever win Pennsylvannia again the way all the top GOP people are talking **** about them.
    The adverts for 2024 are writing themselves.

Same with Michigan.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

I'll be glad to see Biden win but i just saw CNBC cut off Trump mid speech saying "we're interrupting the President's speech because what he's saying in large part is not true".

Let me decide that, as the viewer. Let me hear what the President is saying, true or not. Don't treat me like a fcking imbecile. The US media are an absolute disgrace, this fusion of entertainment and news is just something I can never warm to.

Unfortunately there are too many imbeciles watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭francois

the amount of alt accounts for banned trump posters here is staggering.

Greta and sleepy joe complaining in the prison board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Biden supporters, genuine question, moving forward to the next election, do you support voter ID ?
    In very general terms? Sure... Could it be trusted to be implemented in a fair way that wouldn't try to suppress the democratic vote? Hell no.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

trump suddenly wants mail in votes counted.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324768077939118083

• Registered Users Posts: 5,281 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Yeah, "lock her up".

To be fair, nothing is beneath the Republicans. You only have to look at Don Jr and Eric, pumping sweat and on God knows what drugs or medication, spouting unfounded lies to see what the Republican party has become.

John McCain must be turning in his grave.

So you don't have a source then.

Did I make the claim that they are?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

trump suddenly wants mail in votes counted.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324768077939118083

Not due in until next week I think. The result won't be declared for weeks anyway so hardly anything to get impatient about for him.

Enquiring wrote: »
    :pac: Quick tip for you. I did not delete my post. Can you work out who deleted it and then work out what happened to the post I was referring to?

Of course you didn't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭lemonTrees

J2CVC wrote: »
    Unfortunately there are too many imbeciles watching.

That's not the point. It's a slippery slope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Correct, he said that neo-Nazi sympathisers were fine people.

Of course Trump and his supporters have no problem calling all of BLM and Antifa terrorists, but what do you expect from Nazi sympathisers like Snake?

No he didn't he said all the KKK and white nationalists needs to be condemned without question, but there were people protesting of the taking down of the R Lee statue - non KKK people and among THAT group there was fine people.

Media don't show that though, but it's easy to find.

Snake a nazi sympathizer ! :D:D you should watch that Gad Saad video I posted earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Biden to address the nation at 1 am Irish Time. Harris will speak first.

Acceptance speech most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

lemonTrees wrote: »
    That's not the point. It's a slippery slope.

Well we did end up with Donald Trump as US President. Maybe it's time to stop airing lies on the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Great photo captured at that press conference:

110522_exit.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&fit=crop&w=1440&h=720

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Make democracy great again

• Subscribers Posts: 41,283 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Real Life wrote: »
    I wish I had heard that, is he going along with all the Fraud stuff?

straight off the bat... it was Rudi level stuff....

attacking Marion and Matt for ganging up on him....

mail-in is rife with fraud etc
    going on the defensive when there was technical issue saying it was "convenient" that matt couldn't hear him and passe to marion....

he calmed down a bit more as the piece went on, but damn, he was like a wounded animal at the start

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,696 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

MarALagoing banned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement