Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/letter-luzerne-county-bureau-elections

BTW all u tube channels i watch are banned twitter feeds etc. this is starting to look like Rwanda. the vile anger here from Democrat posters is off the scale I feel sad for ye to be so angry.

That tels me more about you than it does about youtube.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

No penalties after all then but looks like Trump is going to VAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Why aren't the media calling it? Biden has taken Pennsylvania, it's over.

Was near sure Fox would of done it by now, but it's just one after another guest speaking nonsense, Newt G being the funniest.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

He as or you just think he has?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1324730865637859331

"Lyin' Ted"....who attached that label to him again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

He as or you just think he has?

He's taken it, it should be called. No route back for Trump, Biden to grow lead to least 50,000 votes in the end based on the trend line and what's left.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The worst thing they could do is call it, and somehow, however extremely unlikely, they turn out to be wrong. They'd be absolutely slaughtered.

The margin in PA is still tight considering how many votes are left to come in. Biden is taking 80% of those votes and likely to continue doing so, but if through some miracle the media called it and had to retract, that's nothing but ammo for Trump and his ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Joe bye don

Trump trump trump

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump trump trump

Gone Gone Gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Penn wrote: »
    The worst thing they could do is call it, and somehow, however extremely unlikely, they turn out to be wrong. They'd be absolutely slaughtered.

The margin in PA is still tight considering how many votes are left to come in. Biden is taking 80% of those votes and likely to continue doing so, but if through some miracle the media called it and had to retract, that's nothing but ammo for Trump and his ilk.

Ah it's all over red rover. Call it now and be done with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Biden has robbed Donald Trump.
    Lulz:rolleyes:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭omega man

copeyhagen wrote: »
    what was he saying, i used to listen to tha part when collecting the kids, but its been a while now.

He immediately started in with nonsense about impeaching Biden over him and his sons business dealings. He was like a petulant child. I was actually taken aback.

irishfeen wrote: »
    Fox have boxed themselves in declaring Arizona for Biden so early :)

Reports around that Fox will refuse to call Biden President elect even if he reaches 270. Giving credence to the lawsuits ongoing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

cracking open my first beer of the night. gonna be a fun night on the internet.

cheers all.

Reports around that Fox will refuse to call Biden President elect even if he reaches 270. Giving credence to the lawsuits ongoing.

Or else a Trump called a Murdoch and said that if they name Biden President elect, then they will set up Trump TV and destroy Fox news

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Fox news showing us, exactly who they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

ahh just home from work and catching up with the days news, enjoying a nice beer and waiting to witness deluded Donalds salty tears

• Registered Users Posts: 40,313 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The Senate has a say on the budget as well. All he can do is undo Trump's executive orders.

there are two runoff elections in January that will make the Senate 50-50 if the Dems win both of them. in a 50-50 vote the vice president has the deciding vote

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭lemonTrees

The fact the news networks stopped showing his speech just goes to show even they are now willing to admit that he's a fukking idiot.

We all know he's what you say (do you have to be so crass?) but this is still not an excuse to act like they are. They are news networks and should be remaining balanced and fair. Carrying on like that just adds fuel to the fire and now of all times they have an obligation to lower the temperature. Let Trump make a fool of himself and then discuss it after with calm facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can't argue with this...

64-C5-FBF0-A1-B5-4993-8-E9-E-5-FD773-BDD446.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

there are two runoff elections in January that will make the Senate 50-50 if the Dems win both of them. in a 50-50 vote the vice president has the deciding vote

It will be VERY hard for the 2 senate seats to go blue. If Trump keeps this up though it might give democrats a stick to beat them with as the republican running mates will have to give their views on Trump and his current carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,313 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

lemonTrees wrote: »
    We all know he's what you say (do you have to be so crass?) but this is still not an excuse to act like they are. They are news networks and should be remaining balanced and fair. Carrying on like that just adds fuel to the fire and now of all times they have an obligation to lower the temperature. Let Trump make a fool of himself and then discuss it after with calm facts.

nothing trump was saying was news. It was propaganda.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,168 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Since when have TV networks been obliged to showcase a particular politician? CNN started cutting out from his "covid updates" when he turned them into election rallies. Last night was just an unstructured rant. I watched the whole thing and after 5 minutes he was going in circles. They have no obligation to show him. This is what happens in a democracy - he can say what he wants (within the law), we can choose to watch it or not, and networks can decide to show it or not.

Fox and CNN were I think the only two to show it all.

Actually I am not sure if that is the first time a sitting presidents press conference was interrupted by anchor to basically tell everyone he was talking shyte.
    The fact the news networks stopped showing his speech just goes to show even they are now willing to admit that he's a fukking idiot.

I was surprised some of them didn't cut to anchors laughing.

Was near sure Fox would of done it by now, but it's just one after another guest speaking nonsense, Newt G being the funniest.

Is he still slithering around Rome ?

That hoor did more to turn US politics into the sh*tshow it now is than any other person even Trump.
    He screwed with the House, launched witch hunt on Clinton for getting a blowjob,

And the same time the fecker was having an affair with a congressional aid half his age.
    Hypocritical much.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,823 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Do RTE staff have all their pension pots in Raytheon shares? They are loving Biden being ahead.

Biden voters are out partying in the streets?

Biden has robbed Donald Trump; who has just given to them [via lock-down] fairer commercial real-estate. much of which will now be bought by: Democrat Big Bureaucrats. and, 'the people out partying in the streets' will be paying a now new ever-increasing rents. - to the Democrats.

All rational thought gone out the window with the trump cultists, if it was ever there

• Registered Users Posts: 23,370 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

omega man wrote: »
    Even by his standards he was extraordinarily bitter to the point I had to turn off the radio. I wont be tuning in for his slot again assuming he even returns after that episode.

I thought he was gunna hang up in a huff at one point. Shocking. He has stopped being a Republican voice and instead became a Trump voice. He may be booked for next week but wouldnt be suprised if he was retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

robinph wrote: »
    More good news, Twitter have said that they will no longer consider him a "newsworthy individual" and that probably means that his account will get deleted the following days after Bidens inauguration and his next rage tweet.

Well, they probably made a fortune off the increased traffic to their site during his presidency. They waited until he was no longer as financially viable to them to make this decision. Typical of these amoral tech companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Polar101

Just because some guy was tweeting "stop the count" doesn't mean they can't finish the counts before declaring.

Reckon they'll wait until the result in PA is certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Or else a Trump called a Murdoch and said that if they name Biden President elect, then they will set up Trump TV and destroy Fox news

Key message here.

https://twitter.com/zeynep/status/1324779434558267392

The Democrats really need to put together a 2024 campaign starting now and really get their act together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

jmayo wrote: »
    Is he still slithering around Rome ?

That hoor did more to turn US politics into the sh*tshow it now is than any other person even Trump.
    He screwed with the House, launched witch hunt on Clinton for getting a blowjob,

And the same time the fecker was having an affair with a congressional aid half his age.
    Hypocritical much.

yup. newt started the whole mess we see today. clinton conspiracies, tea party, qanon, trump, the whole lot can be traced back to him. before newt, blue and red worked together a lot, and there was mutual professional respect. he brought the whole system way down in the gutter, where it's been since the early 90s.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement