Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

• 28-10-2020 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

As we all know new stock of the new consoles will likely be after Christmas and some of us have pre orders I suggest those of us who are thinking of canceling instead offerer them here.

I managed to pre order a Xbox Series S from Microsoft themselves and while I think the idea of the same thing in HD instead of 4k to save on processing is a great idea the 500GB of internal storage will not be enough for me €250 to add that additional One Terabyte Card brings things up to a grand total of €550.

I don't want to wait until after Christmas to enter the next generation so ideally I would prefer the Xbox Series X with the one Terabyte.

The Series S is sold out everywhere along with the Series X and the PS5.

I am looking for a Series X so instead of cancelling that preorder why not offer it up here I and others may be willing to throw in a few extra euro for the trouble.

I will offer up my Series S pre order and if nobody in interested come November 10th I will just open it and start playing.

I know this is an xbox section of the forum but any unwanted PS5 pre orders would be welcome here also I am not interested in the PS5 but I am sure many others here are.

This is not for profiteering or ripping people off I think a few euro extra to anybody giving up a pre order this side of Christmas would be fair considering this means Christmas without a next generation console.

We are all gamers here so all that I am saying is let us offer up unwanted preorders here before cancelling.

Mods please take a look at this if any adjustment to this post is needed I am open to ideas.

MOD NOTE: This thread is going to be our go to thread for all supply and orders chat from now on. As per the forum charter, there is to be no selling on thread, even if selling at cost price.

MOD NOTE 2: No scalping, or even mention of buying/selling for a profit. This will result in a ban.

CIAB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Series S is available on Amazon France, Germany and Spain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Just to add we are in lockdown don't fancy going through checkpoints and getting a massive fine so it might be an idea to let people know what county the pre-order is in I am in Dublin.

xtal191 wrote: »
    Series S is available on Amazon France, Germany and Spain

For now.

Any Series X?

For now.

Any Series X?

Nope Series X looks to be gone everywhere, they were popping up on Game a few days ago though

Nope Series X looks to be gone everywhere, they were popping up on Game a few days ago though

Well like I said anybody thinking of cancelling a Series X pre-order will bag a few extra euro putting in here instead.

As for Series S they are starting to dry up too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

One Series S and potentially a Series X available in Waterford. Waiting to see if Gamestop have a Series X for me

One Series S and potentially a Series X available in Waterford. Waiting to see if Gamestop have a Series X for me

I am in Dublin otherwise I would be allover that potential Series X I am sure somebody local will be more than happy to snap it up and give it a few more days the Series S will be snapped up also.

I don't think the Guards deem a games console essential travel.

I would.:D

I'll probably have a spare Series X in Dublin. Pre-ordered one in Harvey Norman which was a bit of a mess with multiple charges etc, so got one in Smyth's to cover my arse.

• Advertisement

Basil3 wrote: »
    I'll probably have a spare Series X in Dublin. Pre-ordered one in Harvey Norman which was a bit of a mess with multiple charges etc, so got one in Smyth's to cover my arse.

Right I would be happy to snap up that pre-order off you.

This thread looks like it might bare fruit.

If I get a Series X for launch I will be a happy bunny.

I will also offer my Series S at cost unopened I know this is going to be a frantic Christmas for gamers and parents.

It looks like I might get lucky thanks to this thread I am willing to help out anybody stuck for a Series S in Dublin don't fancy breaking any travel guidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Im looking for a Series X if any kind soul has a spare, please and thanks. Based in Dublin

Just to confirm, both are available now

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Just to confirm, both are available now

I'd be interested in the X

I stated this thread I had a Series S pre-order that I offered here but nobody seemed interested so I have cancelled it.

A very kind user on here said they would keep me in the loop for an unwanted series X pre-order but with the messing with travel restrictions I just decided to join the queue on Gamestop and I have pre-order a Series X with them I will get it when they have it whenever that may be.

Edit I still think the Series S is a great deal however it was the lack of storage that put me off as I am a Game Pass user.

I stated this thread I had a Series S pre-order that I offered here but nobody seemed interested so I have cancelled it.

A very kind user on here said they would keep me in the loop for an unwanted series X pre-order but with the messing with travel restrictions I just decided to join the queue on Gamestop and I have pre-order a Series X with them I will get it when they have it whenever that may be.

Edit I still think the Series S is a great deal however it was the lack of storage that put me off as I am a Game Pass user.

Did they give you an estimated delivery date?

Did they give you an estimated delivery date?

No I will just have to wait.

I have an Xbox One S to keep occupied until that time.

Just paid off my second series x there so there’s 1 available in Waterford or
    Dublin.

• Advertisement

Just paid off my second series x there so there’s 1 available in Waterford or
    Dublin.

Pm sent

This is still available in Blanch, Dublin

This is still available in Blanch, Dublin

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Have a extra Xbox Series X pre ordered,

If anyone wonts it drop me a pm,

500 euros

Pre order is now gone

Countdown is now on for both of us

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Have a extra Xbox Series X pre ordered,

If anyone wonts it drop me a pm,

500 euros

Pre order is now gone

Countdown is now on for both of us

I'm always too late for these, if anyone sees this I'm I'm from Dublin (Blanchardstown) and would be interested in any spare Series X's going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Also looking for a Series X preorder if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

Also looking for a Series X pre - order if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 doneyrotten

Ditto! Living in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Looking for a Series X in Dublin if available. Cash on collection Could arrange collection elsewhere in country if that's an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Any X in Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,808 ✭✭✭micks_address

After x box series x in Dublin if anyone has spare ore order
    Thanks,
    Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

I posted this in the other thread but thought I'd post here too in case anyone misses it amongst the chat there.

Not sure if it will be available for long but the Series S is currently available on microsoft if anyone is looking for one. I got all the way through to checkout myself just had to confirm payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

dor83 wrote: »
    I posted this in the other thread but thought I'd post here too in case anyone misses it amongst the chat there.

Not sure if it will be available for long but the Series S is currently available on microsoft if anyone is looking for one. I got all the way through to checkout myself just had to confirm payment.

Thanks for this - got one as well...cheers

Still have a Series X available in Blanch, Dublin.

Probably will look to cancel the pre-order if I don't get a definite taker sorted in the next day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

Probably will look to cancel the pre-order if I don't get a definite taker sorted in the next day or two.

I will PM you now as I am very interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 doneyrotten

Also incredibly interested if the other offer falls through.

dor83 wrote: »

My Gamestop Series X had a date of 29 of December so I cancelled and jumped back aboard the Series S for launch day plus I got the extra storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Also looking to purchase an Xbox Series X from someone.

Not the pre-order but the console itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

Also looking to purchase an Xbox Series X from someone.

Not the pre-order but the console itself.

Keep an eye on microsoft.com on Tuesday morning because they should have a few available, they have said the UK site will have some so I'd imagine they'll have some on the other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

I will have a series s available presumably from tomorrow, if any is interested, area Naas Kildare. pm thanks

• Advertisement

I'll take the s if it's not too late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,808 ✭✭✭micks_address

I'll take the s if it's not too late

I'd take an x pre order if any going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Looking for an X myself. If anyone has one they dont need anymore.

Edit - Got sorted thanks to Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

Also looking for an X in Cork City. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Looking for a pre-order for Carlow or the south east please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Would love an X around Dublin of there's one spare

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

I'll take that please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Looking for a code for and X in Navan.

Friend I play Fifa with was let down by Gamestop. Code is for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Any unwanted series X in South East area, Arklow, Wexford, Waterford etc.? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Siansa

Any reservations in the Dublin/Wicklow area for today?

• Advertisement
Advertisement