Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Fancied a bit of a gamble bringing in two differentials

Podence/Mitro to Barkley/Maupay. Villa and Brighton have favorable fixtures so hopefully it pays dividends.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Would you consider Watkins instead. I would be like Dr. Fulham are just terrible, whereas Villa are flying.

Yours and Dr KNs advice is probably right but this is one time where I’m doing what I always give out about here.

Someone comes on asking a question but only wants positive reinforcement!

That’s me this week, I’m that guy

Ings -> Mitro it is

Really hope he drop tonite, don’t want to be worrying about him dropping next week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Oooooor he makes a dramatic return against Frankie's Chelsea? Especially after the timing of that article?

If Martial wasn't suspended then I'd see him as bench at best. But if Newcastle and PSG were punishment then he's maybe due back!

This is definitely a Prodston Punt vibes situation rather than anything concrete I'll admit :pac:

Otherwise I play Soucek against City and enjoy that mayhem...

Don't forget about Cavani

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Is dingsy injured? Surely this man is undroppable?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

begbysback wrote: »
    Is dingsy injured? Surely this man is undroppable?

Do you mean McGoldrick(Didsy)? I'd say McBurnie will be the one to drop out as he's useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Brought in Calvert Lewin for Mitrovic. Anyone have any insight as to whether Vardy is expected to play this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Brought in Calvert Lewin for Mitrovic. Anyone have any insight as to whether Vardy is expected to play this weekend?

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1319553258994733057?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Never thought I'd want 3 Villa players in my team when I wildcarded and I hamstrung myself a bit by going Steer with Martínez. Would like to add Konsa for a defensive double up, think he's the best 4.5 option at the moment and then Grealish but just going to have to settle for Grealish I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Klich bait.

Have 3.5M in the bank and one FT.

Have no City of Chelsea cover at the moment.

Any thoughts on Havertz, Mahrez, Foden or Pulisic??

Leaning towards Havertz because Pep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

i have havertz i really think once chelsea click he will be like lampard of old.
    I took the hit to get hamez out for grealish, i only got hamez recently so no biggie i'll get him back when fit.
    I'm leading my league but have others breathing down my neck so can't afford passengers

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Do you mean McGoldrick(Didsy)? I'd say McBurnie will be the one to drop out as he's useless.

No I meant ings, someone swapping him out for mitrivic, would have thought dingsy has proven his worth so far, though having looked again it appears Werner is is only .8 more expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Still undecided on who to get in for VVD, have 1.5 itb so probably Robertson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭chases0102

Lads, Auba - what's the verdict? Do I turf him out?

Again, I feel like he has to start getting points soon...but can I keep carrying him?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

No I meant ings, someone swapping him out for mitrivic, would have thought dingsy has proven his worth so far, though having looked again it appears Werner is is only .8 more expensive
    So you added 3 letters, to an already short name, to use a nickname that nobody else knows.

Rather than just saying "Ings"

chases0102 wrote: »

Again, I feel like he has to start getting points soon...but can I keep carrying him?!?!
    Crikey, there's a name I haven't seen in a while.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    So you added 3 letters, to an already short name, to use a nickname that nobody else knows.

Yes, you got a problem with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

chases0102 wrote: »

Arsenal seem to have sacrificed a lot of their attacking threat in an attempt to solidify their defence, that combined with the fact he has never been really explosive and more steady I don't think his current price is value. GW 8 to 13 do look tasty for Arsenal though, but for now its a no.

Not at all begsybacksilouously

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭macraignil

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Klich bait.

Have 3.5M in the bank and one FT.

Have no City of Chelsea cover at the moment.

Any thoughts on Havertz, Mahrez, Foden or Pulisic??

Leaning towards Havertz because Pep.

Havertz looks to be a great player but I'm still not sure Frank will get all his star attackers into an efficient team. Pulisic to me looked like he could be the best player at the club at the end of last season so out of those four he would be my first choice. Likely just going to give Haverz one more game myself as I think Fernandes of Man Utd could be worth the extra 2.1mill. On penalties and contender to be the top of the bonus points in a lot of games make him another viable captain option which I would say Havertz would not be at the moment. If he gets a man of the match performance this weekend I'll probably change my mind.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

To be fair, dropping a hint at an Ings injury (of all players!) without it being a reply to anything and without it being fully clear who you're actually talking about could easily make people panic close to a gameweek deadline.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Any news on KDB yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

Shedite27 wrote: »

I'm still disappointed 'Ingzaghi' never caught on.....god knows I tried

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Any news on KDB yet?

Press conference at 13:30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Didn't he add two letters, not three?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Ancelotti now saying Hamez should be ok

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1319618098320867328

Yes I do. It's confusing.

Ancelotti now saying Hamez should be ok

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1319618098320867328

ah ffs !

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yes I do. It's confusing.

Maybe this game is a bit too complicated for you then, there is always mala and Lego.

Maybe this game is a bit too complicated for you then, there is always mala and Lego.

No just your made up names. It's obvious to you now why it's confusing given my first post so it's up to you now.

• Advertisement

i still have no son or kane i must be insane, one more week !

Advertisement