Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Transfers.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

begbysback wrote: »
    Maybe this game is a bit too complicated for you then, there is always mala and Lego.

No need to be a d!ck

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Ancelotti now saying Hamez should be ok

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1319618098320867328

Ahh bóllóx, will have to tinker with the wildcard.

Looking at either

A) Hamez, Brewster, Chilwell and Targett

B) Soucek, Maupay, Robertson and Struijk

I like Hamez but B seems better and more spread out.

Team otherwise is

Johnstone, Button

Lampety, KWP, Konas (2 DF above)

Grealish, Zaha, Salah, Son, (Hamez or Soucek)

Kane, Ings (Maupay/Brewster)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Is either Jimi or DCL to Kane worth a hit?

Have Son, Hamez and Podence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Greenwood out for Fernandes, took a -4 last week and it actually paid off in the first gameweek :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,554 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Would anyone sell Sterling for Son this week? His ownership is frightening me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Markx wrote: »
    I'm still disappointed 'Ingzaghi' never caught on.....god knows I tried

I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

begbysback wrote: »
    Is dingsy injured? Surely this man is undroppable?

Dingsy WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭sheroman01

For a hit, no way. Give it another week. They could either outscore Kane this gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Don’t you mean Stingsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,944 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Not for a hit anyway. With the amount of big hitters we are destined to flip flop between the flavour of the week depending on form and fixtures at the time.

I like Son better this week but I’m not sure there is a solid belief that he has a 51% chance of being a better option in 3 gameweeks time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

sheroman01 wrote: »
    For a hit, no way. Give it another week. They could either outscore Kane this gw.

Kane has gone up 0.2m so far and looks like going up another 0.1m tonight, More than likely if you wait you'll want to wait till after any midweek games, and could be another 0.1 or 0.2 to get him.

Jimi could outscore him - but he rarely scores more than 2 goals in a game,
    DCL will be without Ricky and possibly Hamez, hard to know how he will do - given that they do most of the work in games.

Kane is in the form of his life and has 3 double digit scores so far this season. I may be bias but i think not having him is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Kane has gone up 0.2m so far and looks like going up another 0.1m tonight, More than likely if you wait you'll want to wait till after any midweek games, and could be another 0.1 or 0.2 to get him.

DCL will be without Ricky and possibly Hamez, hard to know how he will do - given that they do most of the work in games.

Kane is in the form of his life and has 3 double digit scores so far this season. I may be bias but i think not having him is madness.

That’s what I wanted to hear. DCL to kane done and captained!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

Dingsy WTF

Danny Ings. Its the first letter of his first name with a y added onto the end of his surname ala giggsy,Scholesy etc. Not seeing where the confusion is stemming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭sheroman01

eggy81 wrote: »
    Danny Ings. Its the first letter of his first name with a y added onto the end of his surname ala giggsy,Scholesy etc. Not seeing where the confusion is stemming from.

The confusion is that we don't say pscholesy or rgiggsy.

I think he’s a great shout this week, but I’ve a team full of players I like with great fixtures so I don’t wanna tear that up and take a -4 in the process, especially as I’d captain Salah anyway.

Arguably I should have transferred him in last week as well as having brought in Son, but I can’t change that now and with every week Kane is a little bit less attractive with those horrible fixtures approaching.

CSF wrote: »
    I think he’s a great shout this week, but I’ve a team full of players I like with great fixtures so I don’t wanna tear that up and take a -4 in the process, especially as I’d captain Salah anyway.

Arguably I should have transferred him in last week as well as having brought in Son, but I can’t change that now and with every week Kane is a little bit less attractive with those horrible fixtures approaching.

Granted they don't look like great fixtures on paper but they aren't exactly up against teams that are keeping clean sheets:

The City team who conceded 5 against Leicester or
    The Chelsea team who shipped 3 goals against West Brom and Southampton or
    The Arsenal team which will be a Derby and form book goes out the window.

What happened to form over fixtures?

I think you have Werner ? I actually think he will start to come good and was tempted to bring him in this week for Ricky, but the United fixture put me off a little and instead i went with Aguero as a bit of a punt.

At 9.5m or whatever his value is, Werner could be value if he gets a goal this weekend.

Is this the first week that we made it without the match day thread going up before the deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

eggy81 wrote: »

That was their actual nicknames though.

It hasn’t really caused confusion, it’s just absolutely disgusting IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

sheroman01 wrote: »
    The confusion is that we don't say pscholesy or rgiggsy.

Suppose its a pretty big leap alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭COH

Still not as bad as Aggy

• Advertisement

Granted they don't look like great fixtures on paper but they aren't exactly up against teams that are keeping clean sheets:

The City team who conceded 5 against Leicester or
    The Chelsea team who shipped 3 goals against West Brom and Southampton or
    The Arsenal team which will be a Derby and form book goes out the window.

What happened to form over fixtures?

I think you have Werner ? I actually think he will start to come good and was tempted to bring him in this week for Ricky, but the United fixture put me off a little and instead i went with Aguero as a bit of a punt.

At 9.5m or whatever his value is, Werner could be value if he gets a goal this weekend.

I don’t have Werner, I’ve Jimenez and love his next 2 when he is pegged to exit for Antonio then. And I’m not THAT much of a form over fixtures man. I love me some form but fixtures are huge too.

Ooh just spotted we’re against each other in the CL and you’ve captained Kane. A perfect Kane v Kaneless demonstration. I’m probably getting burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is this the first week that we made it without the match day thread going up before the deadline?

Nah iits happened a few times now :)

Advertisement