Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gold 3 rewards and div 5 rank 2

20201022-090854.jpg

Also got inform delaney, kimmich not a bad few packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

kimmich and sissoko the best from red picks 2 megas 2 100k packs and 2 ultimate packs .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Maybe the worst rewards I've ever seen. G1 and D1R3, most valuable player was Tagliafico.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finished rank 4, didn’t have too much time this week. IF Osimhen and Partey from rewards, not half bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ye won't see worse rewards than this in Fifa 21.... Some lads have all the luck.

Screenshot-20201022-092043.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

My picks from silver 1 were dani Olmo, osimhen and kudus. Picked kudus as have the other two

Packed amavi and Olmo totw from packs and 2 sanes.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I ot Ibrahimovic and Osimhen in reds. Run a Serie A team so happy enough. Packed TOTW Ederson and a few other high rated cards and TOTW's too.

Anyone get any CL commons? They seem to be more rare than the actual rares

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Ye won't see worse rewards than this in Fifa 21.... Some lads have all the luck.

Screenshot-20201022-092043.png

These lads came up in two of my picks as well. As well as Conor Goldson :(
    Took Florenzi and El Arabi.

Best pull was off the packs was Busquets. Last pack I opened out came the French Flag.... St..... Lacazette.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Anyone get any CL commons? They seem to be more rare than the actual rares

I got 3. Need one more but they're a serious price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Was delighted to get Bale and thought easy 100k, but he's down to 35k now! that's some drop

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

What's the craic with the black South American cards? They useful for anything?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

AdamD wrote: »
    What's the craic with the black South American cards? They useful for anything?

Not yet, they will be used for the league SBC if they follow the same script as last year.

League sbcs when the release them for the sudamericana and copa lib sbcs. Those 2 sbcs probably the easiest way to make profit in the last fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Zlatan and Muller from my picks. :rolleyes:

Went untradeable for the Rivals rewards and best I got was:

Lucas Lieva
    Thiago
    If Kudus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I got 3. Need one more but they're a serious price.

They are now in objectives apparently, some squad battles games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Did the UCL objectives and UCL Marquee Matchups - absolutely nothing of worth in any of the packs.

So between the above and division 3 rank 1 rewards, I've opened a total of about 10 packs today including a couple of rare mega packs and the best pull was an 83 rated Vidal who I will never use and who is worth 1,100 coins on the market.

Why oh why do we bother? :rolleyes::pac:

I'll finish Elite 1 in Squad Battles so at least that's another 2 rare mega packs and my pre-order packs to come on Monday, but I think I'm going to seriously cut down on the amount I'm playing as the time spent and stress versus the rewards received is really not worth it.

Whatever about Rivals but people playing Weekend League and getting a choice of 82 rated strikers from the Greek League and 81 rated Danish right backs is just ridiculous really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭dmigsy

My sweaty, sweaty team for the weekend. 99 Pace and Acceleration all across the front four. Keane and Fabinho a wall in midfield. Watch me do worse than last weekend!

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone saving packs from rewards for tomorrow? Didn't even think about it, regretting it now

chips1234 wrote: »
    they released champions league martial with a price range up to 120k his gold cards price range is 250k :D

fantastic marital gold rare is now 131k while CL version can only be sold for max 120 and is extinct, i obv packed one the other night and cant sell now fun times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

What is the best time/days to play rivals where you're more likely to play weaker opposition? I'm one loss way from relegation and have found that despite the good players playing weekend league that even then there are lot of good players playing rivals at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Rashford from Silver 1 so got really lucky. Saw some Top 200 red picks on Twitch and my Silver 1 pull was worth more on the market if tradeable than their five picks.

I think I'll stick mostly to Gold 3 for the Weekend League this year or at least up until TOTS as the amount of effort it takes up is for the most part not worth it in terms of the rewards at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

What is the best time/days to play rivals where you're more likely to play weaker opposition? I'm one loss way from relegation and have found that despite the good players playing weekend league that even then there are lot of good players playing rivals at the weekend.

Usually the mornings I find are easier than the afternoon and evenings.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bought IF Kane last week for 120k.

Go to sell him this morning, he’s dropped to 80k

So, major shout out to whoever didn’t check his price, and bought him for 148k this afternoon :P I genuinely don’t get being so lazy when checking prices of players...

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Finished the marquee match-ups and got CL Kante, can't believe he is going for that much! Lovely stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Haven't played since last week but had four ultradeable jumbos from playing a game or two of rivals and got Joe Gomez untradeable so was able to sell my own one.

Haven't done any sort of trading or playing in a week, hope I haven't lost interest already.

Monday - Wednesday! Or during peak WL times around 6pm.

All the sweats trying to get 30 games in today before starting WL.

My team hasn't improved since last week, finding IF Haaland struggling to make a bit of space as he hasn't got the agility the meta players do. He's still lethal when he does get a chance in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Decided to make big changes, in comes Alisson and Van Dijk which should help sure up the back line.

Fati has been sacrificed and moves to the bench so that teams won't be able to target Alba anymore and means I get Mendy on 10 chem.

In comes Florenzi, Verratti and Di Maria to improve the chem links.

I suspect that I won't like Verratti's lack of pace and size and will end up trying to find an alternative with good chem.

Untitled.png

Just looking at the level 30 rewards,those players already seem behind the curve. I remember playing with Zaha for ages last year. I can't see Lacazette even getting into my team.

• Advertisement

Parawind wrote: »
    Decided to make big changes, in comes Alisson and Van Dijk which should help sure up the back line.

Fati has been sacrificed and moves to the bench so that teams won't be able to target Alba anymore and means I get Mendy on 10 chem.

In comes Florenzi, Verratti and Di Maria to improve the chem links.

I suspect that I won't like Verratti's lack of pace and size and will end up trying to find an alternative with good chem.

infrom renato sanches > verratti, not sure id use casemiro anytime ive had to use him in draft he's drove me up the wall. get kante if you can or sissoko even if you cant. wont be full chem on everyone but should be fine.

guys anyone having similar issues where playing draft, you do some skill moves game gets paused come back and connection has gone to sh!t ? its been happening alot to me today and has happened a decent amount of time before too.

Advertisement