Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid stats and PCR testing - modern day scam?

Options
  • 20-10-2020 10:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/massive-lawsuits-allege-covid-scam-is-a-crime-against-humanity/

o Many scientists call this a PCR-test pandemic, not a corona pandemic

o Very healthy and non-infectious people may test positive

o Likelihood of false-positives is 89-94% or near certainty

o Lockdowns were unnecessary, and any claim to the contrary is wrong, the Inquiry Committee insists. The virus was already in retreat and infection rates were starting to decline when lockdowns were imposed; scientific evidence shows a majority of people already have built-in protection against the virus due to cross-reactive T cell immunity, and the PCR test cannot be used to identify an active infection with SARS-CoV-2 or any other virus

Interesting viewpoints.

What jumps out is, Sweden vs other countries exhibit similar stats despite strict lockdown vs no lockdown.

As Ireland goes into level 5 lockdown the question arises, is this really necessary considering the DEVASTATING economic impact this will make.

Mortality rates simply do not reflect infection statistics - giving credence to the misleading nature of PCR testing.

Despite supposedly high infection rates, we have 32 people in ICU by way of covid, yet are proceeding with enforcement of strictest covid lockdown in Europe.

Has Tony Holohan and staff made a terrible oversight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Which scientists? Dr. Jim Corr?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Effects wrote: »
    Which scientists? Dr. Jim Corr?

Facebook scientists.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

"They argue that pandemic measures were intended to sow panic so that the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines, and the harvesting of our genetic fingerprints"

o There is no excess mortality in any country

o 94% of deaths in Bergamo were caused by transferring sick patients to nursing homes where they infected old people with weak immune systems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭Cordell

Likelihood of false-positives is 89-94% or near certainty
    Yet somehow the positive percentage of the tests carried out in Ireland is around 7%.
    Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

That guy has to look down to read his own name off a sheet of paper. Yeah, he seems legit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

As a Freeman of Eire I endorse this message.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

post about PCP testing a while back

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114911257&postcount=1277

nobody wanted to contradict me .. Tbh I'd love to be wrong cos I hate all this to be for even less than the almost nothing it currently is...

paw patrol wrote: »
    I was reading that the PCR tests are amplified to levels of x40 to x45.
    This came from a freedom of information from the dept of health.

This means the tests are super sensitive by a massive factor -it's not 15 times more...it's way more.
    normally I'm told tests for other things are amplified 25-30 times.
    this means that it picks up tiny amounts or the virus , even if it isn't at a significant level. This ties in with the people who are positive but not sick.

also causes a bigger risk in background interference and errors which tie in with the false positives we see and detecting fragments from people who had it in the past but have recovered.

Normally I wouldn't give a fcuk tbh , but public policy is now damaging my life in a significant way based on (what I can see ) poor / guesswork science.

I'm open to correction of course. in fact i'd love somebody to correct me.

Cordell wrote: »
    Yet somehow the positive percentage of the tests carried out in Ireland is around 7%.
    Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Read the points and article bruh.

Positive test does not = contagious state.

Many positives are false positives.
    More than 1000 positive tests yesterday, 0 mortalities attributable to covid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/world/europe/sweden-coronavirus-strategy.html

Flaws were exposing compromised immune systems to infection as per nursing home point.

Nationwide lockdown just feels like a step in the wrong direction.

Points on 2009 swine flu as per that vid were super interesting also - an engineered pandemic?

It's beginning to feel like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

o Very healthy and non-infectious people may test positive

I'm curious why you think is a problem? The testing being done at the moment is NOT meant to establish if you are infectious or not.
    It is meant to detect how many people are infected with the virus, to establish how widespread it is, and for diagnostic purposes so doctors can better treat sick people.

No effort is being made to mislead people on this, though I understand there is a lot of confusion about it.

Apart from being a cheesy sound bite, what exactly is the difference between a "PCR-test pandemic" and a "corona pandemic"?

DaSilva wrote: »
    The testing being done at the moment is NOT meant to establish if you are infectious or not.
    It is meant to detect how many people are infected with the virus, to establish how widespread it is, and for diagnostic purposes so doctors can better treat sick people.

No effort is being made to mislead people on this, though I understand there is a lot of confusion about it.

I'm curious why you think is a problem?
    Apart from being a cheesy sound bite, what exactly is the difference between a "PCR-test pandemic" and a "corona pandemic"?

Read the article, watch/listen to the vid.

The test does not even show infection - it detects RNA fragments which allude to SARS virus but offers no confirmation of covid presence.

Corporation corruption at this point, who knows?

Ireland's current policy is insanity incarnate.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,447 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

How many times do we have to say this?

Take it to Conspiracy Theories

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement