Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,858 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thomil, delighted your test was negative :)

Season 2 of Unsolved Mysteries hit Netflix today , yaay!
    Definitely is the little things that can lift our spirits!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tableside, a prisoner in my own home for the foreseeable.

Just as well I'm not melodramatic ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thomil, delighted your test was negative :)

Season 2 of Unsolved Mysteries hit Netflix today , yaay!
    Definitely is the little things that can lift our spirits!

Is that the one Danny Glover narrates? I don't like him as a voice over. I just watched The Family Next Door. It's gripping.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Porklife wrote: »
    No! My sister still has it to this day. If you were guessing Myra Hindley, you are correct!

Imagine if she brought that on to Antiques Roadshow :eek:

I’m couchside watching my evening fix of Masterchef Australia.
    Think I need to crank up the autopilot and get the next few weeks done without thinking too much about it and hope we'll be out of it in no time :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Here a little something to cheer ye all up........

The Doberman forgot to do the dishes and ended up in the Dog house.

I'm currently getting my coat.

:pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Any news about your relatives, Seph & Buile?

Is that the one Danny Glover narrates? I don't like him as a voice over. I just watched The Family Next Door. It's gripping.

No , that was the Cold Case Files he narrated PM .

The Family Next Door is so sad , but imo , leaves a lot of questions unanswered. There's a lot on you tube relating to the case if you're interested .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilled out and relaxed after my weekly Zoom yoga class.

Have to get dinner on shortly...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭thomil

Got a pot of stew bubbling on the stove, that'll feed me for the next couple of days :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No , that was the Cold Case Files he narrated PM .

The Family Next Door is so sad , but imo , leaves a lot of questions unanswered. There's a lot on you tube relating to the case if you're interested .

I'd pull the electric switch myself. Sick, lying, twisted scum.
    I just couldn't get past Danny Glover's voice even though I think he's a great actor.

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) No rain here yet but I’d say it’s not far off.

Everyone is experiencing this pandemic differently and I found that GH is expressing what it has done for him and how he is dealing with it. It’s not a one size fits all. It’s not fair but when you see daily people not bothering adhering to some of the restrictions you think it’s going to be here for a while.

Anyhoo I’m now off to the Coalface and after today who knows where I’ll be going :)

I think GH is a woman:)

It really isn't a one size fits all Auto. Difficult times. You need to power up the Automobile (:pac:) and drive us in to the future just like it was a Delorean.

I am couch side after eating a mountain of garlic potatoes.

Sardonicat wrote: »

Got my grans results this evening. She's negative, as are all the residents in her home. Hopefully it will stay that way. I don't think I'll be fully relaxed for another week or so, just cause as we all know, it can take up to two weeks to show up in your body enough to test positive. So hopefully all will stay well. Thanks for asking Sardi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside at the end of day 3 on the doss. I’ve done nothing so far. Some lense filters arrived today for the camera but I’ve no idea what to do with them yet :pac: Hope everyone is well and not too disheartened with this evenings news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

We should change the title of the thread to we all know where we're going and it's not bloody far!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think GH is a woman:)

It really isn't a one size fits all Auto. Difficult times. You need to power up the Automobile (:pac:) and drive us in to the future just like it was a Delorean.

I am couch side after eating a mountain of garlic potatoes.

I'm calling shotgun on the trip.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »

They was a few more positive results unfortunately,staff and patients but she hasn't got it thankfully, thanks for asking sardi, hope your da is doing ok.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm withered with it all. I'll rally but right now i nearly have my chin on the desk i'm sitting so low.

Micheal looks shook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I'm withered with it all. I'll rally but right now i nearly have my chin on the desk i'm sitting so low.

*Hugs*....it ****in sucks ass. Very difficult to put on a happy face at the moment but I guess it's worth remembering this too shall pass. Still, feel your lull. This whole year has been a catastrophic joke shop!!

• Advertisement

I'd pull the electric switch myself. Sick, lying, twisted scum.
    I just couldn't get past Danny Glover's voice even though I think he's a great actor.

Oh likewise here PM , except death would be welcome way out for him imo .
    I think his gf knows more than she let on and possibly participated in some way shape or form .

This fùcking shìt for the foreseeable until there is a vaccine. I think I might find my faith and get praying.
    I wonder have they considered the possibility that it could take years for an effective vaccine to arrive. They probably have and the plan stays the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Chin up folks, there will be better days ahead.

Easier said then done I know, but it's really all we can do is just get on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭thomil

That Name change for the thread just threw me off for a full five minutes straight! :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

thomil wrote: »
    That Name change for the thread just threw me off for a full five minutes straight! :pac:

Genius whoever changed it :D

4924097_700b.jpg

:pac:

may not have been me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

tenor.gif?itemid=11200970

thomil wrote: »

I didn't even spot it til you mentioned lol..

It's level 5 but it's not, that's my take on it. BS about Christmas, we're not kids. If I need to WFH I will be having wine for breakfast starting Thursday, just a heads up.😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

So.... a Level 5 full lockdown now in order to try to salvage the Christmas season. I need to buy new shoes tomorrow!! :eek::D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't know about anyone else but the eating of all food available has commenced here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement