Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh that's a good idea.

What age is this brother of yours Seph?

32, if he goes, I'm going as well :-P

There's certainly no cookies in there :(

340?cb=20140417165010

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Evenin all
    Sephardic cookie reminds me of the chocolate fudge brownie recipe from this thread. I forgot who first shared if so could he put up a kinky pls?

Kitchen, happy and content and proud of my little family. Looking forward to our first Christmas together. The lack of big toy shops won’t detract from it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

up a kinky pls?

:eek: :eek:

32, if he goes, I'm going as well :-P

I do like a bargain. Two for one? Yes please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    A few squats here and there and a bench to sit on to eat your cookie :D

I tried that thread but when I asked for more weights they said they wasn't any more. :cool:

Night wherers.

*flexes muscles*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Good to see you are all well and in good form.

Hope the next six weeks are good to you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wish I could shut my brain up, thinking too much atm :(

Deskside, think fog out there , at least it's humpday. Have a good one lads.

Looks good out this morning, no rain anyway!
    Today is my Friday...... So few days off from today....... What to do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Oh that's a good idea.

What age is this brother of yours Seph?

more importantly.... is he single? :pac: :pac: :pac: coooooookies

• Advertisement

Traffic side. I hope all here are hanging in there.
    I still haven't found my positivity hat but I am armed with vaccine articles to give me hope. And sure isn't that all we need, a bit of hope :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to do a big shop, friend roped in to drive so can get heavy things, spuds! Cans!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof very stiff and sore after physio, didn't realise until I was out. Shop done though, very efficient stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Traffic side. I hope all here are hanging in there.
    I still haven't found my positivity hat but I am armed with vaccine articles to give me hope. And sure isn't that all we need, a bit of hope :)

I'll have some drugs with that if any are going.

Anxiety symptoms ramping up today. I'm trying to sit and breathe in the moment. Pharmacists contradicting each other and complicating my life aren't helping. Vaccine stories are welcome!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'll have some drugs with that if any are going.

Anxiety symptoms ramping up today. I'm trying to sit and breathe in the moment. Pharmacists contradicting each other and complicating my life aren't helping. Vaccine stories are welcome!

Solpodol any good to you? Have an emergency valium stuck in a drawer somewhere aswell but I don't think they are worth a damn. I remember once after having surgery feeling absolutely amazing. Like I was wrapped in a warm haze of comfort and my thoughts and feelings were so quiet. I imagine it's what heroin must be like.

Here is link to vaccine story. It might help you breath easy :)

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-potentially-supply-eu-200-million-doses

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just finishing my lunch after a busy morning working - off to grab a few bits & pieces later.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

:eek: :eek:

A link to the old brownie recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭global23214124

On the train to sorrento listening to music and trawling through boards.

On the train to sorrento listening to music and trawling through boards.

That sounds nice, weather this time of year?. Though true my usual nature I thought of food first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,507 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Time to do a big shop, friend roped in to drive so can get heavy things, spuds! Cans!.
    I 'm sitting at home, after having my shopping delivered by Mr Tesco. Nearly €200's worth! And I live alone...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I 'm sitting at home, after having my shopping delivered by Mr Tesco. Nearly €200's worth! And I live alone...
    I only have one question for you...

...did you buy any chocolate cookies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Deskside

Back from my meetings for the day, time to chill now

Town is crazy busy today :(

Holy moly, champagne and caviar or a long campaign or?.

A link to the old brownie recipe

Ohhh that's makes sense now, Hahaha sorry :o

Deskside with a chomp bar and a cupan tae, I took nice pictures when I was down the park today and if you're all lucky................I might post them later ;) one of them is of a ginger cat 😸 who always has a cross face on them 😾 :3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,099 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Settling into the new season of Unsolved Mysteries, recommended by the infamous Mam :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Settling into the new season of Unsolved Mysteries, recommended by the infamous Mam :)

Infamous for all the wrong reasons PM :pac:

Enjoy , I haven't finished watching it yet .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Do you eat gold by any chance?

I got out for a walk earlier, it really was a lovely day. Dinner soon then sitting on my arse for the night.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Dinning Room table-side.
    Not a biscuit or cake in the house.
    I blame Covid. F*Cking Covid eating all my confectionery items. What's the point in the dining room table if I cant gorge on delicious treats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Dinning Room table-side.
    Not a biscuit or cake in the house.
    I blame Covid. F*Cking Covid eating all my confectionery items. What's the point in the dining room table if I cant gorge on delicious treats.

You could do naughty things on it....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement