Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, a bit anxious .
    3d4life wrote: »
    980x.jpg

That is brilliant!
    OK thanks, that'll be my next research.

Dunnes as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Deskside, a bit anxious .

That is brilliant!

Dunnes as well.

Whatcha anxious about Seph?

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exciting times, work trundle looms again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Exciting times, work trundle looms again.

In a way be thankful for it Grem. I'm 7 months out of work. Tomorrows news will perlong it even more for me.:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    In a way be thankful for it Grem. I'm 7 months out of work. Tomorrows news will perlong it even more for me.:(

I am grateful alright, my job will be going no matter what, nature of the business.. Think just a general downess, it'll change..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

More restrictions to be announced tomorrow, it's getting old now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside having a beer, weather is dismal outside this evening but the early morning was nice enough that I got my walk in thankfully. Two nice winners on the horses today, caught up on a bit of reading, had a nice dinner/late lunch and relaxing now in front of the fire for the night.

Heading off to the pub to pretend that it's last year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside making dinner soon.
    Whatcha anxious about Seph?

There's cases of that poxy virus down in my aunts nursing home, she is at extreme risk as she has a very bad chest :'(.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

More restrictions to be announced tomorrow, it's getting old now.

If only people (not everyone) would adhere to them it wouldn’t be as bad as it is now.

Evening all :) Long day at the coalface:( Tired Auto

• Advertisement

There's cases of that poxy virus down in my aunts nursing home, she is at extreme risk as she has a very bad chest :'(.
    Ah no, that is worrysome.

Seph I've everything crossed for you, she's in my thoughts for whatever that is worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

All available fingers, toes, and other extremities (don't ask ;) ) crossed for you, Seph!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table, lovely cup of tea, 2 chunks of Toblerone, mild erection and a custard donut.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Everything I can cross has been crossed Seph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

fingers crossed for you seph x

thankfully my extended family members got a fairly mild dose, they're doing ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fingers crossed for your Aunt Seph .

You'd get sick of it , doom and gloom , a waiting game every day ..

....And I'm watching DIY SOS The Big Build Ireland, which is putting everything into perspective .
    We'll get through this , we'll help each other on the days that seem too dark to handle .

TLDR,
    Mam rambling :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for your Aunt Seph .

You'd get sick of it , doom and gloom , a waiting game every day ..

....And I'm watching DAY SOS The Big Build Ireland, which is putting everything into perspective .
    We'll get through this , we'll help each other on the days that seem too dark to handle .

TLDR,
    Mam rambling :o

Isn't Baz just lovely?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Oh Seph, no wonder you're anxious. Keeping everything crossable cross and sending hugs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a Coffee watching the Blacklist, tough times ahead for everyone and I hope it will be worth it. Grandeeod, the covid has been tough on you, moving back from London so I hope you get some news soon.

• Advertisement

Isn't Baz just lovely?
    his mother is a character too:)

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Kitchen table, lovely cup of tea, 2 chunks of Toblerone, mild erection and a custard donut.

What an intriguing combination. :D

Autosport wrote: »
    If only people (not everyone) would adhere to them it wouldn’t be as bad as it is now.

I don't know, Auto, it's very difficult keeping away from others for so long. The main motivation for the government is the shortage of hospital beds, the shambles that the health system has been for years is biting them in the ass now.

Sephers, I hope you aunt stays safe.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

That would get my motor running (I mean the food!)

Autosport wrote: »

the same gob****es will contiue as they have been, not washing hands, no sd, houseparties, really have had my eyes opened since this began how selfish some people are:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Isn't Baz just lovely?

He is , it was such a lovely build , and he was brilliant with Amy .

I don't know, Auto, it's very difficult keeping away from others for so long. The main motivation for the government is the shortage of hospital beds, the shambles that the health system has been for years is biting them in the ass now.

Sephers, I hope you aunt stays safe.

What I witnessed and experienced over the past week in our health service is all the motivation I need to adhere strictly to lock down. No one wants to get seriously ill now with anything the way things are at the moment.

What an intriguing combination. :D

I know, I'm picturing the donut and.....

Sephers, hope all goes well, it's hard not to worry but do your best.

Leggy, I totally agree about our health system, what did they actually do to prepare for this over the last 6 months, it was predicted that this would happen in October, the management and waste of money is huge in that system...I'm totally in awe of the staff but its higher up the ladder that is causing the shambles imo.

Glenroes setting in here, have to be up at 6.30am this week, the thought of it,it's so cold and dark these mornings. I'm genuinely counting my blessings that my job is safe and my heart goes out to those not working and those who have to close up again, it must be an absolute head melt. Also I'm thinking of people that suffered domestic abuse during the last lockdown, how must they be feeling, we are the lucky one tbh, I know I'm a moany cow but the fecking mornings...☺️

Very true Duvet. There must be thousands of people feeling sick with anxiety tonight at the thoughts if another lock down. And like you I'm thinking wtf were they doing for 6 months if it wasn't firming up the already creaking health service. I can't imagine how hard it must be to work in health now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Hoping all be ok with your aunt Seph.
    I'm on the couch devouring a box of milk tray my sister gave me watching old episodes of Big Brother. I am one sad individual! I'm sick of trawling through Netflix and I don't have television and my sister said the BB with Michael Barrymore was brilliant so I'm watching it now...only 10 years late to the party!
    **** it, I need mindless distractions right now.
    Little bean is doing well so that's good news and in time I'll be doing well too. Chocolate is no beer but it's good enough for now:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement