Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Dropped a huge load last night and it seemed to multiply the fent of my farts, a mixture of sewer gas, a field of cauliflower and hoof clippings after the farrier (if you know, you know)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Bravo..

A mods input is most welcome!

That ol hoof trimming is proper rank - something is festering good and proper inside you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Borderfox wrote: »
    Dropped a huge load last night and it seemed to multiply the fent of my farts, a mixture of sewer gas, a field of cauliflower and hoof clippings after the farrier (if you know, you know)

Good god man, go see a doctor, or a mortician, quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Had an evening of gluttony, greed & sloth last night, after partaking of a few toots on the Devil's Lettuce.

Started the soireé with one of those new McDonnell's instant noodle pots. Crispy Beef flavoured. Twas alright, the noodles themselves were chite though, texture wise like Pot Noodles, but thinner. From there, i moved onto the packs of Wotsits, and an asbolute load of Haribo's finest Tangfastics.

Well, let me tell ye now lads, for nothin', the arse pipe isn't feckin Tangfastic this morning. Felt the pressure immediately after my first L'Or XL, straight into the under stairs jacks, extractor fan straight on. I opened the bomb doors, and everything just.... fell out. No pressure or pushing required. It was the weirdest thing. Post job exam confirmed a blackish brown expulsion, mainly liquid, with a fent that would bring a tear to a sewage plant worker's eye

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Bravo..

A mods input is most welcome!

That ol hoof trimming is proper rank - something is festering good and proper inside you.

Not a real mod, doesn’t mod this forum.

Just a grunt like ourselves on this thread.

The fchuukers who mod this thread are the real heroes.

Top of the class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 fkndsfs

Been eating a lot of pumpkin seeds and peanut butter recently as myself and the wife would be on the heavy side. Decided to treat ourselves to a Chinese takeaway last night with a bit of deep pen.
    6.30 tucked into chicken satay and chips and beef black bean and chips with prawn crackers and egg fried rice. Then up to the bedroom circa 7PM for a bit of deep pen and cunninlingus (hole healing she calls it). Then back down for the rest of the food and a bit of Narcos with a blowie. Awful foul pong from the ensuite last night and again this morning and visible grease in the bowl (we wouldn't have the best flush).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Is it true fat people if they stay sitting while they flush next door's toilet flushes instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fkndsfs

Not sure but you can see the imprint of the seat sometimes when you're riding her from behind.

Top of the class.

No real requirement to mod this fine theatre.
    I don't think another thread has had as little intervention as this fine place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Top of the class.

Light touch moderation, Brendan. No clipboards or keys clipped to a belt around here. Big picture thinkers.

• Advertisement

No real requirement to mod this fine theatre.
    I don't think another thread has had as little intervention as this fine place.

Uhmmm..... few tools around who would like to get ‘stuck in’ so to speak.

Filthy kernts!

Uhmmm..... few tools around who would like to get ‘stuck in’ so to speak.

Filthy kernts!

Maybe Andreas was a mod in disguise..

Anyway.

I'm after a feed of pork ribs and 3/4 of a gallon of cider.
    Epic results should be published soon enough..

Ring the shït farm, dude

No need. I suspect the discharge where I hunker down has a direct line to the open ocean.
    The mullet will feed well tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Something wasn't right with me earlier, felt all bloated at work and accidentally squeezed out a devastating burst of hot air that instantly had an employee stand up and leave the office. It was genuinely still there 15 minutes later; a stark warning of things to come.

Finished out the day in a lethargic way, dropped into Lidl on the way home and had a leisurely circle around the power tools and mismatched footwear. I had just started to queue when an tremendous surging heat sprung in the arse area; code brown, had to get out of there quick. I genuinely contemplated dropping the bundle of products on the conveyor and doing a runner, but there was only one slackjaw infront of me with 16 cans of Lech so stuck out of the clock, skipped the pleasantries at the til, tapped the card and ran full pelt to the car.

Nosed the Nazi sled out onto the main road infront of an oncoming Zafira; not today Moira, you can wave your hands all you like, a man is about to sh1t his pants here! Once straightened up I sank the boot and tore up the road, straight through a late orange, squeezing the cheeks as hard as I could and sweating like a glass blowers arse crack. Jumped out of the car leaving the frozen chips and everything else behind, ran into the house, up the stairs and could feel the chowder edging closer with every step. The explosion was something else, a description best left to the imagination.

No clue what brought it on, the diet has been decent of late. Anyways, straight up for a shower and a few moments of reflection.

Nothing but sludge lads.. Vile stuff.

And an itch that'll drive me insane today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

You need to wash the area or that itch ain't going anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Slideways

Nip down to the vet and get a worming dose my man. Sure sign of an infestation is an itchy meat button

You need to wash the area or that itch ain't going anywhere.

Might ne something to do with all the chilli and spices I added to the meat feast last night..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Might ne something to do with all the chilli and spices I added to the meat feast last night..

Might be a little chilli seed “stuck” up there. You might need a cotton bud soaked in tea tree oil to dislodge that one.

Nasty business, F. Thoughts and prayers.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Might be a little chilli seed “stuck” up there. You might need a cotton bud soaked in tea tree oil to dislodge that one.

Nasty business, F. Thoughts and prayers.

Heard that’s a very common complaint with the creepy ‘golfing holiday’ lads who head over to Thailand, Emmet. They tear into the local food, which is extremely spicy as we all know. Washing it down with pints of that Chang lager. The arse does be like a blood orange.

Heard of one thick cünt who tried to get rid of the symptoms by rubbing Tiger Balm into the balloon knot. Ended up having to go to some private hospital in Bangkok for treatment for burns to his anus and badge.

Good enough for the fücker. Those lads give golf a bad name.

Heard that’s a very common complaint with the creepy ‘golfing holiday’ lads who head over to Thailand, Emmet. They tear into the local food, which is extremely spicy as we all know. Washing it down with pints of that Chang lager. The arse does be like a blood orange.

Heard of one thick cünt who tried to get rid of the symptoms by rubbing Tiger Balm into the balloon knot. Ended up having to go to some private hospital in Bangkok for treatment for burns to his anus and badge.

Should what happens on tour not stay on tour 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Bringing the game into “disrepute”, J. That for certain.

Heard a tale of one lad who ended up in A&E with a irritating, and severe, “inflammation” of the bell. The hospital staff were deeply concerned as the guy had just returned from one these “golf trips” to South-East Asia.

There were fears he’d been invaded by a parasite of some kind so a expert in “tropical medicine” had to be called in. The man’s wife was distraught at the prospect, and fear, of her husband having to suffer a penectomy.

It turned out the tropical doctor had seen a case like this before. A scope was sent down the man’s “Johnson” and the cause was discovered. It was a chilli seed. Questions were asked but no answers were forthcoming. ‘How did it get up there?’ being the main one.

Dr. Tropical kept his mouth shut on how he knew what to look for, and the probable cause of sex with a ladyboy, to himself. I don’t believe the wife even discovered the reason and was “chalked up” to one of those things that happens when you visit foreign parts, something you might see on a show like ‘Monsters Inside Me’.

One of the upsides to this pandemic is that creepy “sex tourism” must be at a standstill.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mobileforest

The itch is probably haemorrhoids. Bit of witch hazel would relieve it. In Canada they have a product called Tucks. Basically a pack of pads like those little ones women use to remove makeup that is soaked in witch hazel. Brilliant stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Lots of good advice there, I'm sure there are plenty of those in the medical profession reading from a distance nodding in approval.
    They might even pick up a tip or two for their own professional treatment of pruritus ani.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Get ****ed Johnny. I'm a very well respected and respectful player on the greens and well behaved in the clubhouse.

Going off whoring and gulling local tack beers is part and parcel of a gentleman's golf holiday. The GUI has no qualms with what a man gets up to off the course. So less of the personals and broad sweeping statements. Capische?

The itch is probably haemorrhoids. Bit of witch hazel would relieve it. In Canada they have a product called Tucks. Basically a pack of pads like those little ones women use to remove makeup that is soaked in witch hazel. Brilliant stuff

Had a full inspection recently at the docs.
    No roids hanging around I was informed.

Things have eased a little now thankfully.

Cheers for thee concern all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Valresnick

Hefty feed of outdoor pints last night - followed by a full beef roast dinner wrapped in plastic left in the microwave scoffed down at around 2am. Can’t remember if I took the plastic off or even heated it up ? Left an absolute war crime in the pot this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Valresnick wrote: »
    Hefty feed of outdoor pints last night - followed by a full beef roast dinner wrapped in plastic left in the microwave scoffed down at around 2am. Can’t remember if I took the plastic off or even heated it up ? Left an absolute war crime in the pot this morning.

#PlasticExplosives

• Advertisement

Get ****ed Johnny. I'm a very well respected and respectful player on the greens and well behaved in the clubhouse.

Going off whoring and gulling local tack beers is part and parcel of a gentleman's golf holiday. The GUI has no qualms with what a man gets up to off the course. So less of the personals and broad sweeping statements. Capische?

Was in the ‘Kok couple of years ago, stayed in a flashy hotel ‘ State Tower ‘or something.

Doors to the room balcony were welded shut.

When I inquired why, was told too many ‘golfers’ especially from the UK were coming one-way tickets- taking out the life savings, spunking the lot on the young wans,ladyboys, golf, and dhrink.

Then when the dosh ran out, the one way ticket over the balcony.

Advertisement