Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

My God. How in the world does he get away with it. Now if Trump said this , there would outrage and it would be used as ammo for years and years to come. Biden is a vile creep.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1313248400360398848

What the hell? He really does himself no favours. I mean i want him to be elected but by christ he's making it hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

What the hell? He really does himself no favours. I mean i want him to be elected but by christ he's making it hard.

Yeah, I think you should look at said posters history before taking anything they submit at face value

• Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    That man is a clear and present danger to the lives of millions of people.

Wrong movie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,690 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

In a few years time someone will come along and make Trump look like a saint.

How, exactly?

Why? A context-free snippet of video that the Trump supporters peddle in is all but meaningless at this stage.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This Texas Tornado guy's shtick seems awfully familiar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Billy Mays wrote: »

The "I hate Trump and don't want him to win but Biden is terrible" shtick?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The "I hate Trump and don't want him to win but Biden is terrible" shtick?
    That's the one

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    I'm going to go with - 16 second Video , shortly followed by a longer video that gives context to the statement making it an absolute nothing.

Just like EVERY OTHER VIDEO you have ever posted here..

He’ll then runaway, before doing it again and again and again.

And mods will ignore it again, again and again.

Then they only talk about how terrible Biden is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yes painfully familiar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Oh. so I guess I'll change my vote to the pussy grabbing climate change denier. Dickish move Ladladlad posting doctored videos like that.

Its his go to thing, EVERY single vid clip he has posted has been a cropped or manipulated video. When called out on it he just ignores it and posts another the next day. Should be banned for it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,246 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Its his go to thing, EVERY single vid clip he has posted has been a cropped or manipulated video. When called out on it he just ignores it and posts another the next day. Should be banned for it at this stage.
    I think he did the same about a video praising trump for buying PPE that I replied to.
    The three companies that won that bid
    From what I remember
    - One went bust
    - One didn't deliver the last batch.
    And the other one is a ghost company owned by Jared Kushner....lol
    Zero response

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Hmmmm my guess running out of cash....or ciphering off the cash along like Brad Parscale so he has it if and when he loses

gmisk wrote: »
    Hmmmm my guess running out of cash....or ciphering off the cash so he has it if and when he loses

What use is cash when you're in jail, apart from buying commissary

duploelabs wrote: »
    He needs to keep up his coke habit even in jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

They are very tight on cash at this point. Even before the money they've been siphoning from the campaign to their personal wealth, they are badly losing fundraising. Biden outraised him by $150m in August and I expect September numbers coming out soon will show an even larger difference (including influx of RBG and debate money).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Also, groups like the Lincoln Project are also buying ads against Trump. They're hitting Texas next

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1313492330876465154?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

duploelabs wrote: »

I've heard that paying for protection in prison can be expensive. I cant imagine they will have the secret service in the next cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,628 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Trumps going to win and I reckon by a decent margin ,

Biden whole campaign is Media v Trump
    I think its a dangerous game because if it looks like Trump is going to lead by a landslide Biden voter's may not bother voting ,

Also a lot of Twitter and facebook Trump basher are not even in American so won't be voting anyway ,

Iv a funny feeling aul Donald going to pull this off again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

gmisk wrote: »
    Hmmmm my guess running out of cash....or ciphering off the cash along like Brad Parscale so he has it if and when he loses

My guess? Planted story. Remember how his Colorado campaign was run by a 12 year old (supposedly) in 2016? And then he won Colorado.

The #IMPOTUS great skill is conning people. Cheating and hiding and laundering money. Do you believe he's going to run out of money? He's so absolutely desperate to win he'll do all kinds of cheating. So what if he gets caught if he wins, he's immune then Pence pardons him in 2024.

I don't believe the 'running out of money' stuff beyond 'they're inept.' That needs no confirmation.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Kellyanne Conways daughter clearly doesn't give a monkeys

Posting on TikTok says this
    She commented on her TikTok last night, "guys lmao he's not doing 'better'," and "he is so ridiculous. apparently he is doing badly lol and they are doing what they can to stabilize him."

She then posted a video of KAC letting rip at her for her Social media posts.

https://twitter.com/mattwest929/status/1313424684080398338

Igotadose wrote: »
    My guess? Planted story. Remember how his Colorado campaign was run by a 12 year old (supposedly) in 2016? And then he won Colorado.

The #IMPOTUS great skill is conning people. Cheating and hiding and laundering money. Do you believe he's going to run out of money? He's so absolutely desperate to win he'll do all kinds of cheating. So what if he gets caught if he wins, he's immune then Pence pardons him in 2024.

I don't believe the 'running out of money' stuff beyond 'they're inept.' That needs no confirmation.

Clinton won in Colorado...

Meanwhile,

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1313503322087870465?s=21

He obviously hates being holed up when it’s not his choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    There's times I think I'd actually be interested to sit down with one of these people and hear about why they have Trump on such an immovable pedestal and why they think he's the second arrival of Christ.

Then, I come to my senses.

There would be no point though really... for most people anyway.

People who hate trump, are incapable of seeing anything positive about him. They are completely blinded by hatred that has been implanted in their heads from the heavily biased media. It's textbook brainwashing and propaganda effects.

I have a cousin in the states. He's a college lecturer, and he voted trump the last time and will likely do so again this time around too. He has some very sound well thought out and logical reasons for doing so. And he's certainly not some trump-ite devotee.... it's just his considered opinion that trump is the best choice to lead the country.

This guy doesn't even tell most people that he votes trump. He hates all the tribalism and hysterical BS that surrounds everything in US politics right now. He is sensible and intelligent enough to know, that there is very little to be gained by attempting to explain his position to people who think trump is the devil... and this is someone who quite enjoys healthy constructive debates on many other topics.

He did try to get involved in some discussions around the first election, but his views were met with the usual tirade of abuse and/or ridicule by people. So he just gave up and keeps his views to himself now. When people ask what way he's voting this time, he usually just says nothing or changes the subject.

Sad really in a way I think. It shouldn't be this way in the year 2020.

I'm guessing there must be many more people like him in the US. Some of them probably just pretend that they hate trump, just so they can avoid getting dragged into the nonsense of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,628 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

My God. How in the world does he get away with it. Now if Trump said this , there would outrage and it would be used as ammo for years and years to come. Biden is a vile creep.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1313248400360398848

Not sure what's the big deal?
    He wants to see the girls dancing when there 4 years older,
    Meaning when he's running for a second term?
    Not much wrogn with that

Trumps going to win and I reckon by a decent margin ,

Biden whole campaign is Media v Trump
    I think its a dangerous game because if it looks like Trump is going to lead by a landslide Biden voter's may not bother voting ,

Also a lot of Twitter and facebook Trump basher are not even in American so won't be voting anyway ,

Iv a funny feeling aul Donald going to pull this off again
    How do you base this assumption that Trump will win by a landslide?

The Polls are completely outside the MOE that Trump won by in 2016, and they're not looking good for Trump at all.
    Is it the spending power of Trump compared to Biden? Again Trump hasn't a bean compared to the Biden campaign?

So what is it? Have you engaged a soothsayer or hung up a piece of seaweed because every other established metric completely throws your prediction

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Also, groups like the Lincoln Project are also buying ads against Trump. They're hitting Texas next

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1313492330876465154?s=20

waste of $1million. Democratic party thinks it can win Texas from time to time, and it doesn't ever pay off. Plus disenfranchisement, the voting logistics (a huge state with some very remote areas), I just don't see it. Mostly this will annoy Trump but I doubt Biden wins Texas, I don't think it'll be too close.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quin_Dub wrote: »

can you blame her? two toxic parents, one of whom gave her covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

There would be no point though really... for most people anyway.

People who hate trump, are incapable of seeing anything positive about him. They are completely blinded by hatred that has been implanted in their heads from the heavily biased media. It's textbook brainwashing and propaganda effects.

I have a cousin in the states. He's a college lecturer, and he voted trump the last time and will likely do so again this time around too. He has some very sound well thought out and logical reasons for doing so. And he's certainly not some trump-ite devotee.... it's just his considered opinion that trump is the best choice to lead the country.

This guy doesn't even tell most people that he votes trump. He hates all the tribalism and hysterical BS that surrounds everything in US politics right now. He is sensible and intelligent enough to know, that there is very little to be gained by attempting to explain his position to people who think trump is the devil... and this is someone who quite enjoys healthy constructive debates on many other topics.

He did try to get involved in some discussions around the first election, but his views were met with the usual tirade of abuse and/or ridicule by people. So he just gave up and keeps his views to himself now. When people ask what way he's voting this time, he usually just says nothing or changes the subject.

Sad really in a way I think. It shouldn't be this way in the year 2020.

I'm guessing there must be many more people like him in the US. Some of them probably just pretend that they hate trump, just so they can avoid getting dragged into the nonsense of it all.

great, How about you share some of those sound well thought out and logical reasons for doing so then. THere certainly seems to be plenty of very proud and loud Trump supporters, so it would seem odd that in the land of the brave and the free your cousin is so scared to even admit what is political persuasion

Using the word hatred, its nonsense. It does nothing for debate. Whether people hate him or not is irrelevant, once they examne the evidence properely.

There are plenty of things to dislike about Trump, and a vanishingly small amount of positive things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Igotadose wrote: »
    waste of $1million. Democratic party thinks it can win Texas from time to time, and it doesn't ever pay off. Plus disenfranchisement, the voting logistics (a huge state with some very remote areas), I just don't see it. Mostly this will annoy Trump but I doubt Biden wins Texas, I don't think it'll be too close.

Might jolt them into having to spend some of their resources in Texas though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement