Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

rosser44 wrote: »
    Trump is sh1tting his pants about tonight

No problem, his depends will be newly changed before he gets onstage.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Overheal wrote: »
    antiliberals.

Anti-liberals is better thank you.

Bless me. Staying up awful late has my head fried. Must have some of that Ice-cream Biden is having to sort me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What station will ye be watching on? I think I'll avoid the Irish coverage anyway...

Sky and BBC news both have it live

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No problem, his depends will be newly changed before he gets onstage.

Maybe Joe will get a whiff from across stage and ask for a bathroom break for Trump:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,696 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

DraftDodger do not post in this thread again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,116 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Faugheen wrote: »
    Anti-liberals is better thank you.

Bless me. Staying up awful late has my head fried. Must have some of that Ice-cream Biden is having to sort me out.

it looks quite expensive to have shipped in the US but i suppose they found it locally. Looks like one grocer in my area does carry it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,286 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Overheal wrote: »
    Scandal confirmed

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1311084592338735104?s=20

I give it a few mins before the farm trolls are everywhere talking about his elitist choice of ice cream flavors during a pandemic or whatever.

Oooh Jeni’s is unreal - one of my all time faves. There’s one close to my office, always the go-to on treat days. Well, back in the “before times” that is..

• Registered Users Posts: 82,116 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm usually a ben and jerry's guy, or just generic moose tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Donald is a vile individual who should be nowhere near a political office. And im sure this will be another word salad extravaganza from him.

However, the whole Fascist BLM/Antifa thing is far too extreme for most most middle americans who were on the fence previously and has all but guaranteed a second term. Well done woke brigade!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Id be pretty sure that Biden will walk onto the stage with a mask on as he has done for all public events for months now. In politics optics matter and especially in Presidential elections. This creates a problem for Trump.

If Trump walks on stage and has no mask on then it shows he doesnt take the virus seriously.
    If Trump has a mask on his base will get enraged for him selling out to 'the Libs'

Its a Lose-Lose for Trump and a Win-Win for Biden whatever way Trump goes on wearing a mask or not. Biden just has to stand there smiling behind his mask knowing that optics matter and Trump is 1-0 down in the first minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

"I'm not going to listen to him" - treating Trump like the child he is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Humanity is the biggest loser here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,500 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Biden is letting him get to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

20 mins and Biden tells him to shut up lol

Tippex wrote: »
    20 mins and Biden tells him to shut up lol

That's concerning for Biden. He is letting Trump get to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,860 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Biden claimed 100 million Americans had pre-existing conditions, the 'will you shut up man' and I'm not sure what number of deaths he said for covid?

He's been awful, Trump is winning this hands down and it's not like he is great.

Bingo weeks away from a vaccine, phenominal job, fake news

Trump with his fake news, that's something he should have left out. Bad for him everytime he uses it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

eagle eye wrote: »
    Biden claimed 100 million Americans had pre-existing conditions, the 'will you shut up man' and I'm not sure what number of deaths he said for covid?

He's been awful, Trump is winning this hands down and it's not like he is great.
    Yes, accurately; https://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Resources/Forms-Reports-and-Other-Resources/preexisting

Biden recovering now, doing well on covid.

• Advertisement

One thing that biden is doing very well is speaking to the people watching compared to trump.

He’s letting Trump get under his skin though.

Tippex wrote: »
    One thing that biden is doing very well is speaking to the people watching compared to trump.

He’s letting Trump get under his skin though.

There was a look on his head that was concerning, he looked like he was going to start screaming and flip out.

Danzy wrote:
    There was a look on his head that was concerning, he looked like he was going to start screaming and flip out.
    Yeah and he's done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

I feel sorry for Biden having to try and debate that absolute fcuking idiot,he talks sh1te for his 2 mins and then shouts over Biden for the next 2!

Biden is easily winning here!

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Trump is doing well getting under Biden’s skin.

It will work for his base but I can’t see how any independent voter could possibly make a decision on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Faugheen wrote: »
    Trump is doing well getting under Biden’s skin.

It will work for his base but I can’t see how any independent voter could possibly make a decision on this.

I can see them deciding not to vote because neither is inspiring an ounce of confidence

They're both sounding clueless now.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

I can see them deciding not to vote because neither is inspiring an ounce of confidence

Can you,yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Only half decent thing I've seen so far is a glimpse of Tiffany trump in the front row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

eagle eye wrote: »
    They're both sounding clueless now.
    Trump asks a question, repeats the questions, keeps interrupting to ask a question, and doesn't for a second allow Biden to get a single word in.

I'm sure some people will say this is "winning", but I'm not sure who looks at this and thinks Trump comes off good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement