Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2020 Recruitment.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Gda88

Done mine on the 2nd of September thought I done well but no email maybe they have taken results from July/August.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Blueandtwo1320

Gda88 wrote: »
    Done mine on the 2nd of September thought I done well but no email maybe they have taken results from July/August.

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking too. Mine was end of first week in September. Did a fair amount of training for mine and genuinely thought it went well! Hope I don’t have to eat humble pie lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Belfast86

Sat mine first week of September and I also thought I did well

Fingers crossed over the coming days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Woow44

Done mine in sept and got the fast track email today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭penutzimes

How many were fast tracked in 2018 does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭HopefulCan2002

Woow44 wrote: »
    Done mine in sept and got the fast track email today.

What week in September did you do yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 PSNIhopeful1

Hi is this your first time applying? Did you do a course on the AC?

No, i previously applied in 1710. Made it to the end but failed medical unfortunately.

I have never done the course but got help from friends who are current serving officers.

No, i previously applied in 1710. Made it to the end but failed medical unfortunately.

I have never done the course but got help from friends who are current serving officers.

Thanks for reply. Hopefully this time things will be different for you. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭NeeNaw21

There was 2 batches of fast trackers for both 1710 and 1810 so chins up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rhino100

Got an email informing me that I’m in the top performing candidates, what does this mean exactly?

Thanks for any help guys, this forum helped me a lot in my AC prep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 cat8609

Gda88 wrote: »

Done mine 2nd sept also . . Haven't heard either .

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭MrChew

rhino100 wrote: »
    Got an email informing me that I’m in the top performing candidates, what does this mean exactly?

Thanks for any help guys, this forum helped me a lot in my AC prep.

It means you're being fast tracked and that you'll move onto the PSNI managed stages imminently, as opposed to having to wait until after the results are released in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mcztg_93

I received my email today also.
    Well done to all who heard back today and fingers crossed for everyone else awaiting good news.

Mcztg_93 wrote: »
    I received my email today also.
    Well done to all who heard back today and fingers crossed for everyone else awaiting good news.

When did you do your AC?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bafta12

Amazing. Well done to everyone got their fast track email... have received nothing so far myself and my AC was July. I wasn’t fast tracked first time either.

From memory, they send emails all on one day so can say I’ve definitely not been fast tracked this time either.

Fingers crossed for December though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

There should be another group of fast track emails when all the ACs have been completed

NornIron74 wrote: »
    There should be another group of fast track emails when all the ACs have been completed

I’m going to assume that will be for ones say September AC’s and ahead if they all are in the high mark bracket. Seeing as someone in September has received their fast track I’m going to assume ones before that, that have not had an email are not in the fast track group?

Bafta12 wrote: »
    I’m going to assume that will be for ones say September AC’s and ahead if they all are in the high mark bracket. Seeing as someone in September has received their fast track I’m going to assume ones before that, that have not had an email are not in the fast track group?

Yes I would say that is correct

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Boneyard2002

10 more weeks until results. Is anyone else clapping themselves or just me?

10 more weeks until results. Is anyone else clapping themselves or just me?

Totally.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rhino100

So for those that have been fast tracked , how long can we expect to have our medical? I have a few things that I need to iron out before then!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mcztg_93

When did you do your AC?

I did mine at the start of August

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Xxx1234

rhino100 wrote: »
    So for those that have been fast tracked , how long can we expect to have our medical? I have a few things that I need to iron out before then!

It will all depend on vetting and if you pass your fitness.
    You will probably have your fitness in the next month.
    Would medical around Christmas be reasonable or just after?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 PSNIhopeful1

Xxx1234 wrote: »
    It will all depend on vetting and if you pass your fitness.
    You will probably have your fitness in the next month.
    Would medical around Christmas be reasonable or just after?

I finished in the 300s in the 1710 campaign and I had fitness test and medical in the space of 2 weeks. I would say we will probably do them in October/November then be waiting for vetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 PSNI2020

I received my fast track email yesterday too!

Does anyone know where abouts on the merit list those who are being fast tracked will be? Top 100?

And does anyone roughly know when we’ll start in Garnerville if the PSNI managed stages run smoothly?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SMS19

I think Fast track for 1810 was the top 150/200.

I would guess fast trackers could start as early as Feb/March of next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭penutzimes

SMS19 wrote: »

That would be nice news for those to got the fast track

SMS19 wrote: »

Was that for 1 group or 2? I heard that they were taking 2 groups of fast track

Was that for 1 group or 2? I heard that they were taking 2 groups of fast track

There were 2 fast track groups in 1810, one in March and the other in April

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Gda88

Just had an email from the recruitment direct saying in their words “there was a small group taken from the opening **few** weeks of the assessment centre stage that have went on to be fast tracked”.

But yet there has been candidates that’s have went on to confirm they have received the FT email and they completed their AC in early September??!

Advertisement