Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭bmc58

L1011 wrote: »
    Was it a third party survey? Load of UK operators think Eircode is like a UK postcode that doesn't actually locate your house exactly.

No,it was a RED C ordinary survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭pgj2015

if something is 100 euro online, can you use the 50 euro from redc plus another debit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

pgj2015 wrote: »
    if something is 100 euro online, can you use the 50 euro from redc plus another debit card?

No

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,461 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

bmc58 wrote: »
    Seems like problem with Cint/Pay Pal not sorted yet.On the 17th Sept on my home page on Triaba the Pay Pal option for pay out became live again(it was gone for a couple of weeks) and I claimed two rewards which was grand(so I thought).But as of today these claims are again showing "pending".So I reckon the problem is not sorted yet.

I got on to one of the cint survey companies and they haven't a clue when it will be sorted out with PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

On amazon you can top up your acc using the Redc Card then finish your purchase with another card.

Be careful of the exchange rate though

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I got on to one of the cint survey companies and they haven't a clue when it will be sorted out with PayPal.

You're bang on.My money is back in my account.Reward claim "Failed" is on my home page.So Pay Pal not sorted as from today anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

If you have access to PayPal you can add the card send it to a friend and they return it to you then the €50 is in your PayPal balance and you can send it to your bank
    I do this and the money is in my Revolut in a few hours

The internet isn’t for everyone

Anyone do the special Acumen one yesterday? It was one of these special surveys that go on over the course of a few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I got a REDC €5 just before 1 pm which has to be done today only.
    Mixture of topics but no technical problems.:D

cbreeze wrote: »

Got a €3 survey from RED C today about betting brands(in which I have an interest),but after completing it only got €2.Not worth complaining about the euro but this never happens with RED C.Wonder did anyone else get that survey?

• Advertisement

what do europinions pay? is it paypal?

what do europinions pay? is it paypal?

Yes Paypal but €30 before you cab cash out and it takes ages to hit the €30.

Yes Paypal but €30 before you cab cash out and it takes ages to hit the €30.

I just hit 30, wasn't sure was it paypal or an amazon voucher.

No Paypal at the moment but should be fixed soon.
    Dear User,

Unfortunately, due to some additional security measures put in place by Paypal recently, we have been experiencing severe delays in processing your Paypal rewards payments.

What has happened?

· Paypal was not accepting bank transfers from Cint - the technology platform used to deliver surveys and rewards to panelists. This means we were unable to add money to our account in order to pay you.

What steps have been taken so far?

· We have returned the points for all pending Paypal transactions back to your account; so, you could choose another reward option where possible.

· We have temporarily removed the option to choose Paypal in our portal/app.

· We have identified the problem as to why Paypal was not accepting Cint’s bank transfers (Recent security measures implemented by Paypal without any pre-warning has prevented many payments from getting correctly transferred).

When can you receive your Paypal payments?

· We expect to be able to restart offering Paypal payments from the 28th of September 2020

We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience this disruption has caused. We will provide a further update as soon as payments resume.

Got a €3 survey from RED C today about betting brands(in which I have an interest),but after completing it only got €2.Not worth complaining about the euro but this never happens with RED C.Wonder did anyone else get that survey?

Just got that one and it paid €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

cbreeze wrote: »

I missed this on the 22nd when it arrived but I chanced my arm and tried it the following day and it worked. I was credited the full amount as well so just in case people get these in the future (ones that say same day) - try it anyway if you miss it. Worst that can happen is you get screened out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Is there anything like the satisfaction of getting the exact number you need for the €50 mark on REDC right at the end of the month? :D

Is there anything like the satisfaction of getting the exact number you need for the €50 mark on REDC right at the end of the month? :D

I'm there myself this month with €4 to spare.But when I'm sweating for €2 or €3 for the €50 towards the 29th and I get the one that matters it's a mixture or relief and then satisfaction.

Just got that one and it paid €3.

Well holy sh*ie.I only got €2.But ce'st la vie.I'm over it.

Was on Europinions myself.Took me two years to get to the €30,which I got through Pay Pal no problem.But unscribed as waiting two years for a pay out is too long in my opinion.How long did it take you to reach your pay out?(Just wondering).

• Advertisement

Well holy sh*ie.I only got €2.But ce'st la vie.I'm over it.

I'd still email them about it. It might just be €1 but if you're at €49 one month you'll be kicking yourself.

Getting about €2 a day from Opinion World. Can cash out in €10.

It's paying to poop 😂

Getting about €2 a day from Opinion World. Can cash out in €10.

It's paying to poop ��

You can cash out for Amazon vouchers at £5 worth of points but it take me about 5 or 6 weeks to get that. How are you getting 200 points per day?

Was on Europinions myself.Took me two years to get to the €30,which I got through Pay Pal no problem.But unscribed as waiting two years for a pay out is too long in my opinion.How long did it take you to reach your pay out?(Just wondering).

27th april was my last payout but I don't do that many surveys from them, they aren't one of my favorites. i get lots of survey opportunities from them but don't always try to do the surveys.

Triaba said today that their problem with Pay Pal is almost sorted.Members will have the Pay Pal option back on Monday 28th of this month.(hopefully,I say).

I'd still email them about it. It might just be €1 but if you're at €49 one month you'll be kicking yourself.

I'm on €54 this month so I'm not that bothered.Now if I was on€49,that would be a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

You can cash out for Amazon vouchers at £5 worth of points but it take me about 5 or 6 weeks to get that. How are you getting 200 points per day?

It depends on your profile demographics. I made £40 on OW in the past month...

OW.jpg

bmc58 wrote:
    I'm on €54 this month so I'm not that bothered.Now if I was on€49,that would be a different story.

But you could be on 49 next month or whenever in the future which should be 50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Keep getting an error when trying to claim Amazon vouchers on Opinion World. Has anyone else come across this? I can’t seem to find an email address to follow up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Anyone else struggle with the Acumen surveys that asks about great food or drink advertisements and good promotional deals? I don't pay any attention to ads on TV, so never can come up with a good one when asked.

Still, Acumen is my favourite survey company and I make the most from them. I have 100 in TK Maxx vouchers squirreled away since March for Xmas now.

I must be completely in the wrong demographic for RedC now as I rarely get any surveys from them - and then get eliminated from them more often than not. I only manage to get roughly 1 x 50 in a year now!

Advertisement