Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bmc58

They're back doing cheques now.

And back doing surveys by the looks of it. Got two today after three weeks of a drought.

Two weeks of a drought myself.Nearly always got a survey on a Friday from Red C.But not today.Need €8 to get to the €50.Looking bad so far,for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Red c is back with an easy €4

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Red c is back with an easy €4

Just got dropped out of that one. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Got dropped from one too (7 in a row now). Definitely not willing to take up smoking just to answer a survey though :p

Got a €2 survey just now from RED C.Phew I'm back.Up to €44 now,surely make the €50 this month.

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Just got dropped out of that one. :mad:

Happens to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got a €2 survey just now from RED C.Phew I'm back.Up to €44 now,surely make the €50 this month.
    Ya bmc starting to pick up again I'm at €30 Mark atm but going for my 5th check this year.... was waiting on €50 going into Jan 2020 had €45 in the bag, redc only decent cash crowd out there really

Ya bmc starting to pick up again I'm at €30 Mark atm but going for my 5th check this year.... was waiting on €50 going into Jan 2020 had €45 in the bag, redc only decent cash crowd out there really
    Good going TAL.I'm going for no 4 myself.But afully quiet the past few weeks.On €44 myself now.But got one for €2 yesterday and got another one today about insurance but screened out(was probably too late in logging in as I got it this morning and only tried a few minutes ago).But happy to see a bit of life from RED C after weeks of nothing.

Red C are bringing me no luck lately I’ve been booted for a €2, €3, €4 & €5 surveys this week

Red C are bringing me no luck lately I’ve been booted for a €2, €3, €4 & €5 surveys this week

Frustrating times for many Red C panelists lately.hang on in there.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Frustrating times for many Red C panelists lately.hang on in there.

Sure is. €5 only for August and nothing this month. It may be a demographics thing with age/occupation.

Sure is. €5 only for August and nothing this month. It may be a demographics thing with age/occupation.

It was the same last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Woo hoo I got my first survey I wasn't kicked out of :D

Next stop the €50.

Woo hoo I got my first survey I wasn't kicked out of :D

Me two finally got €2 after 4 tries

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

To encourage honest answering they should give a nominal reward for anyone who doesn't qualify. You'll have often spent several minutes answering the preliminary questions so it's very frustrating to be then told you don't qualify. Eg: I wonder how many non-smokers actually said they smoked to answer the recent survey. Maybe 10% of the reward would be fair.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

10% would get very expensive very quickly. Userneeds and Acumen give a nominal amount (10c or so)

why would anyone bother saying they smoked just to get a survey

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

why would anyone bother saying they smoked just to get a survey

Why not? Frustration at being close to €50 and wanting to reach target? An easy €3. I'd say plenty of people do.

10c nominal payment for trying would even be fair.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why not? Frustration at being close to €50 and wanting to reach target? An easy €3. I'd say plenty of people do.

if red c started paying 10 cent for every attempt at a survey then the rewards for a completed survey would decrease

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »

I'd say 50c.Some of the pre qualifying questions for surveys can take up to 5 mins,and then you're dumped.

Anybody know how long Cint has been having issues with PayPal payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Anybody know how long Cint has been having issues with PayPal payments?

I put in a claim for a PayPal payment from Triaba on August 20th, which was not processed and the money was returned to my account today. My previous PayPal claim on August 6th was processed within 24 hours.

Has anyone ever used GCodes? That seems to be the only reward available from Triaba at the moment, but it seems that you actually need a code to access the site to see what rewards are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

I have not had any surveys on Irish Opinions since my third day after signing up. That was 2/3 weeks ago.

Is this normal or can I assume I'm not getting anymore for some reason?

I have €6.50. Should I just claim it and close the account?

I have not had any surveys on Irish Opinions since my third day after signing up. That was 2/3 weeks ago.

Is this normal or can I assume I'm not getting anymore for some reason?

I have €6.50. Should I just claim it and close the account?

You can’t claim €6.50
    Just keep checking the website every few hours

You can’t claim €6.50
    Just keep checking the website every few hours

In the first few days I was getting emails about available surveys. Nothing since.

I signed up for RedC but haven't seen any survey. Not even sure I'm on the right page.

In the first few days I was getting emails about available surveys. Nothing since.

I signed up for RedC but haven't seen any survey. Not even sure I'm on the right page.

i have not had an email from irish opinions in well over a year, but surveys come through to the website dashboard all the time and the more i do the more surveys i seem to get.
    I often find if i have the time i can rack up 7.50 a day with them

i have not had an email from irish opinions in well over a year, but surveys come through to the website dashboard all the time and the more i do the more surveys i seem to get.

I wouldn't normally have the time to check multiple times but I have free time today. I'll give it a look.

I'm currently doing a Life Points survey and I'm stuck on a question about employment. I'm a carer but no option for that or even "other" - and there was on an early survey so any answer here makes my responses inconsistent.

I had more free time than expected so I created a second account just to see if there were surveys - I got three surveys on the second account but none on the original.

The reward on the second and third survey kicked me out because of my answers about alcohol.

• Advertisement

I had more free time than expected so I created a second account just to see if there were surveys - I got three surveys on the second account but none on the original.

The reward on the second and third survey kicked me out because of my answers about alcohol.

You will end up getting banned from sites if you continue to use two accounts.Just a word of warning.

Advertisement