Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

kmart6 wrote: »
    I've always got it within 10 minutes of claiming it.

Same here

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bmc58

Surprised to get a €3 from RED C today.First time ever to get a RED C on a Sunday.About pensions and investments(which I don't have),was expecting to be screened out at any minute but got through.But the extra joy was that I hit the €50.So no sweating this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Got a weird €2 listening habits survey today. Didn't really understand the layout of it but funnily enough I have trouble reading graphs on a good day.

Got a weird €2 listening habits survey today. Didn't really understand the layout of it but funnily enough I have trouble reading graphs on a good day.

From RED C?Did you get the €2?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Anybody have issues dragging and dropping in some surveys using a touchscreen device? I've had few lately where I have had to abandon because the items wouldn't drag.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    From RED C?Did you get the €2?

Yep, got the cash in the end

Also is IO the run by the same group as Opinion World?

The answer is Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

anyone gotten paid by REDC yet this month?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

anyone gotten paid by REDC yet this month?

Just got a virtual prepaid card in my email now

Holy ****e.Just got screwed by Lifepoints AGAIN.Did their Life Style survey(once a year) about all aspects of what I do for 1000pts.Took over an hour and at the end got 140 pts.I had a similar experience last year(got 0),survey shut down just at the end.I never took the survey number and know to my cost that I'm wasting my time contacting them without the survey number.Anyone doing Lifepoints "Life Style" survey survey be careful.Take down the survey number(you'll need it) if you have a problem with the reward.As the old saying goes,"Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me. It said 1000pts,but I only got 140pts.Sick I am now.

• Advertisement

Seems like the Pay Pal problem Cint had with Pay Pal Has been sorted.Was able to claim my rewards from Triaba just now.Waiting to see will it appear in my Pay Pal account now.Probably take a couple of days anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Just got a virtual prepaid card in my email now

yep, thanks, just got mine there too :)

What’s with acumen lately I’m logged out of my account and I can’t reset my password as they won’t send me a password reset and now after a few weeks the same thing happened to my partner and plus we haven’t been getting surveys also it’s weird did they go bust or something

What’s with acumen lately I’m logged out of my account and I can’t reset my password as they won’t send me a password reset and now after a few weeks the same thing happened to my partner and plus we haven’t been getting surveys also it’s weird did they go bust or something

Working away fine for me

No problem here. I just redeemed some points on seeing your post .

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

By any chance are you and your partner using the same device? Or maybe it's the same IP address? It's possible they might think you've got multiple accounts. Acumen is working fine for me - far better than RedC.

RoYoBo wrote: »
    By any chance are you and your partner using the same device? Or maybe it's the same IP address? It's possible they might think you've got multiple accounts. Acumen is working fine for me - far better than RedC.

We have our phones and using same internet virgin media I tried emailing customer services is there anything else I can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

We have our phones and using same internet virgin media I tried emailing customer services is there anything else I can do?

I've only had to contact CS once, though my memory is that it was slow, as is their drawing down of rewards system. I think there's nothing else you can do but wait for a reply. unfortunately. It's possible that 2 accounts using the same IP has flagged itself somehow on their radar.

Are there any other 2 person households with Acumen accounts out there experiencing the same as tajd?

Maybe Triaba/Cint/Pay Pal pay out problem not sorted yet.My request for payment thru Pay Pal is still "Pending".

bmc58 wrote: »
    Maybe Triaba/Cint/Pay Pal pay out problem not sorted yet.My request for payment thru Pay Pal is still "Pending".
    All cint sites showing
    IMPORTANT! PAYPAL DELAYS
    Updated 2 days ago
    We are currently experiencing delays in processing Paypal payments in many currencies.

The reason for this is an ongoing problem with Paypal not properly processing bank transfers from Cint. In turn this has led to a lack of funds held in various currencies and therefore we have a backlog of overdue payments.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and are working hard to fix the problem as soon as possible.

An investigation with Paypal is currently ongoing but it is taking longer than we would like and we are aware that some members have been waiting a long time to get their rewards.

Therefore, we have returned the points for all pending Paypal transactions back to your account so you can choose another payment method if you prefer. We have also temporarily disabled the option to choose Paypal as a reward option.

If there are no alternatives for you to choose from or you prefer to wait for Paypal to be fixed please rest assured that you will be able to choose Paypal again as soon as we have fixed this issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

€2 RedC survey, my first in weeks. I was kicked out for not wanting to give my address and eircode.

Would the rest of ye share that kind of info in a survey? I know red c have it anyway on my account but I'm uncomfortable putting my eircode into a survey......

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Was it a third party survey? Load of UK operators think Eircode is like a UK postcode that doesn't actually locate your house exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Was that the one about smart meters? I gave mine reluctantly as I hadn't got anything from RedC for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Anybody have issues dragging and dropping in some surveys using a touchscreen device? I've had few lately where I have had to abandon because the items wouldn't drag.

I had this in a Mobrog survey about sports on tv. I emailed them and got a generic reply back. Got the same survey from them this morning with a higher reward and the same thing happened. I just gave up then.

Edited to add that the first time I tried it was on my laptop and the second was on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

123654789 wrote: »
    €2 RedC survey, my first in weeks. I was kicked out for not wanting to give my address and eircode.

Would the rest of ye share that kind of info in a survey? I know red c have it anyway on my account but I'm uncomfortable putting my eircode into a survey......

I usually give the first part of the eircode - just identifies the town. I would not be happy with giving them the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

That's exactly it, eircodes are much more specific than UK postcodes!
    I'll try giving them the first half next time, cheers

That's exactly it, eircodes are much more specific than UK postcodes!
    I'll try giving them the first half next time, cheers

You could use eir code finder to search a random address in your area which will work, I use the post office

I would to RedC as they have it already for sending out the cheques.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    All cint sites showing

Seems like problem with Cint/Pay Pal not sorted yet.On the 17th Sept on my home page on Triaba the Pay Pal option for pay out became live again(it was gone for a couple of weeks) and I claimed two rewards which was grand(so I thought).But as of today these claims are again showing "pending".So I reckon the problem is not sorted yet.

• Advertisement

No problem with that.Did that survey myself.

Advertisement