Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer in hand waiting for UTD to start. Hope ye all are well and hope the Dubs amongst ye are restricting your movements:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside relieved, my little brothers covid test came back negative

Bo7JozxIUAAT8mC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Found myself at 4am listening to a friend give a drunken lecture on reincarnation. So today was a very very slow moving day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside catching up on the news after spending the afternoon with my bestie.
    Had lunch in the garden, followed by a walk out the country.
    Haven’t seen her properly since before lockdown so it was lovely to spend some time together.

Reading one of Michael D's dogs has died, the punches keep coming :(

Ooh it's all good news and delicious food in here! :D Crunchy nut cornflakes are a total weakness of mine!

Anyways, I'll add to the happy, foodie vibes and tell ye I got loads of work done today in the house and in the garden and tonight we're ordering a three course meal, from a really nice restaurant,to have at home. I can't wait, I've worked up quite the appetite today!

Now off for a shower and I have a brand new, super soft sweatshirt and jogger combo to put on. Couldn't wear that if I was actually eating in the restaurant! (Well I could but I wouldn't!)

:):):)

Edited to add: oh the last two posts aren't totally happy. Hope you get a better sleep tonight smurf. I'm also sad about michael D's dog Poochie. Hell of a life though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ooh it's all good news and delicious food in here! :D Crunchy nut cornflakes are a total weakness of mine!

Anyways, I'll add to the happy, foodie vibes and tell ye I got loads of work done today in the house and in the garden and tonight we're ordering a three course meal, from a really nice restaurant,to have at home. I can't wait, I've worked up quite the appetite today!

Now off for a shower and I have a brand new, super soft sweatshirt and jogger combo to put on. Couldn't wear that if I was actually eating in the restaurant! (Well I could but I wouldn't!)

:):):)

Edited to add: oh the last two posts aren't totally happy. Hope you get a better sleep tonight smurf. I'm also sad about michael D's dog Poochie. Hell of a life though!

Watcha getting?

Watcha getting?

My brother absolutely hates raisins. Sometimes if I have something, like a chocolate chip muffin for example, that I don't want to share and he says "what have you got there?" , I'll say "oh this has raisins in it, you wouldn't like it!"

Anyway, TOTALLY unrelated to that little story...
    Is there any food you don't like Seph?!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyway, TOTALLY unrelated to that little story... Is there any food you don't like Seph?!

Whatever Seph refuses, I'll take.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Whatever Seph refuses, I'll take.

Dammit

My brother absolutely hates raisins. Sometimes if I have something, like a chocolate chip muffin for example, that I don't want to share and he says "what have you got there?" , I'll say "oh this has raisins in it, you wouldn't like it!"

Anyway, TOTALLY unrelated to that little story...
    Is there any food you don't like Seph?!

Ahhh here that doesn't answer my question at all 😃😝😛

• Advertisement

Ahhh here that doesn't answer my question at all ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜ðŸ˜›

:D

Well I'm just trying to decide now. It's an Italian. I think I'll be really boring and get some old classics. Bruschetta for starter, profiteroles for dessert and mains... I can't decide... Veggie pizza or a sorta spicy pasta dish?? And what about sides?? Should I have wine with this?!? Decisions. Decisions.

:D

Well I'm just trying to decide now. It's an Italian. I think I'll be really boring and get some old classics. Bruschetta for starter, profiteroles for dessert and mains... I can't decide... Veggie pizza or a sorta spicy pasta dish?? And what about sides?? Should I have wine with this?!? Decisions. Decisions.

i-can-haz-some

i-can-haz-some

Ah sorry Seph. They all have lyons tea in them. You wouldn't like em!

Ah sorry Seph. They all have lyons tea in them. You wouldn't like em!

I like Lyons tea.

You're not going to win this battle BB.

Now hand over some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Good evening you lovely people you.

Just had a visit from a very amazing friend I haven't gotten to see in ages :)

Great to see you posting again Newred, also maybe I'm the Cork woman you were looking for? :p

Now I'm getting a bottle of wine and enjoying the brief quiet before my sister and her husband arrive.

Glad to hear your brother's test was negative Seph. Sad about Michael D's poor doggy though!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I like Lyons tea.

You're not going to win this battle BB.

Now hand over some food.

Do you and Seph have some kind of alert set up for when anyone mentions food here? Some kind of mod privilege??

Fine, ye can scavenge my leftovers!! :D

Do you and Seph have some kind of alert set up for when anyone mentions food here? Some kind of mod privilege??

Witch !!!!!!

You know too much. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nicely played Buile!
    (Eat it all , leave nothing !) And enjoy!

Cheddar cheese sandwich here , chicken stew simmering away , smells great !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nicely played Buile!

Are the Chicken bones in the stew?:pac:

Nicely played Buile!

**Slides bowl over**

Made one myself earlier, gonna see if yours is up to my quality.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

Couchside, Grey goose & pringles , listening to Zappa.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Boards and bed.

And she said, with a tear in her eye
    Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.....

Grandeeod , they were for flavour , not any more now!

Ted , slide a plate over , I'll slide one back !

Unhinged hopefully

Hey now !!

This is not how the plate sliding game works.

[This plan backfired]

Goatboy , you talking about yourself being unhinged hopefully or me ?

Ted , about time ye started sharing !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Can't beat a real chicken stew with the bones in Love that! Enjoy it Mam.

Watching Aliens Special Edition here from 1986. What an epic movie. Sneaked into the original release back then as I was under 18.:eek: Sinking some beers!

Do you and Seph have some kind of alert set up for when anyone mentions food here?

Ahh no we don't

*resets alarm * :-P
    Ted , about time ye started sharing !

You tell him mam !

:pac:

Kitchenside making the tae

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I love these warm autumn days but boy gosh the evenings are freezing. I have a hot water bottle under my legs watching TV and 2 blankets around me.
    Grem, have you a Saturday night off work?

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement