Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Sam I may have had a laugh out loud moment at your incident :D

Diamonds I thought you were the dessert ;):D

Deciding what to have for breakfast :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Great to see you posting again Newred, also maybe I'm the Cork woman you were looking for? :p

Now I'm getting a bottle of wine and enjoying the brief quiet before my sister and her husband arrive.

Haha you might just be!!! ;) :pac:
    Poor Onshuh the other night, he's like what the hell are you talking about? Total crossed wires, brought on by too much craft beers, only back to normal this morning :D
    Beautiful sunny morning here, sipping a mug of coffee and looking forward to Liverpool's game later on.
    Trying to somehow summon up the energy to start cleaning the kitchen, I'm ultra lazy today so it's gonna happen in stages, maybe every hour I'll put two more plates into the dishwasher. Should be finished by midnight :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching Signs, doggo asleep on couch beside me..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Onshuh wrote: »
    :D

Tell me! :mad:

It's gorgeous out so I'm going out to sit in the garden, making vitamin d while the sun shines. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

ah samsgirl, that story made me laugh out loud :D

Bit hungover on the couch, freezing cold for some reason today. Sister and her husband brought me Chinese food last night and now husband has gone out to get bits and I've asked for chocolate, I could get used to this :D He says to me ''do you like nuts?'', you can't be saying things like that to me :pac:

Off to get poked but not in the fun way later :P

• Advertisement

I'm painting an exterior wall today. How very exciting!

Be good people.. Axel is watching you!!

526895.jpeg

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good so just be good for fux sake!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's absolutely gorgeous here , a great day for blackberry picking , then deliver them to one of the munchkins!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hmm is BB hinting at a certain time of year song :D

Gorgeous day here too :)

Gardenside reading a good book

Life is good when you can have a laugh with someone who has the same soh as yourself :pac:

Even the glitch won't get me down today , enjoy the day all you nice people :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Even the glitch won't get me down today , enjoy the day all you nice people :)

Thanks Mam!! :D

I'm off to get my coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Off to peg our some sheets. Himself called round to fix the washing line this morning. It snapped on Friday just when I'd finished pegging the last towel to the line. Why is it when washing lines snap it's always immediately after you've finished pegging out the last item and never one or two items into the pegging out process?

Axel has it a beautiful coloured eye, BBC. I must try and post up one of Itty Bitty's soul scouring gaze. She knows all my deepest, darkest thoughts, I'm sure if it.

Thanks Mam!! :D

I'm off to get my coffee.

Glad you knew I meant you :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh it's nice out. Did a wee bit of local shopping until i get to somewhere tuesday morning. Now chilling out.

Autosport wrote: »
    Hmm is BB hinting at a certain time of year song :D

Well I have been feeling Christmassy lately but the weather today has sent me back to summer vibes! It's scorching. I could only find the factor 15 and I think I'm burning painting the wall. But I must persevere!

Taking a break at the mo though and nomming a crisp sandwich. Healthy!

That word is getting close to banworthy imo :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jesus christ! BB ! I got some fright there when I was scrolling down the page and came to axel! I didn't know what it was at first :eek: :pac:

Deskside recovering from a fright :pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »

Axel has it a beautiful coloured eye, BBC. I must try and post up one of Itty Bitty's soul scouring gaze. She knows all my deepest, darkest thoughts, I'm sure if it.

LOL. I just realised my phone autocorrected BB to BBC. If you start making pipping sounds on the hour, Buile, don't panic!

LOL. I just realised my phone autocorrected BB to BBC. If you start making pipping sounds on the hour, Buile, don't panic!

I just decided it was short for Buile Beag Cutie! :D

Sorry to both Seph and Grem for frightening them in different ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Back from my probing! That was the worst drive through ever, I got probed and not even a burger to say thank you :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That word is getting close to banworthy imo :mad:

Agreed, I'll update the Charter later.

:pac:

Look into my eyes (if you dare)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I just decided it was short for Buile Beag Cutie! :D

Sorry to both Seph and Grem for frightening them in different ways.

I suppose you're forgiven 😛

Deskside with a cupan tae and creamy lindt chocolate, I have a spare square :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

It's gorgeous out so I'm going out to sit in the garden, making vitamin d while the sun shines.

Do you ever wonder what would happen if shiney sun came out?....like would people sit in their garden making vitamin d?.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Look into my eyes (if you dare)

OK I like cats and all but he's just scary!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside with the Liverpool match on laptop & Tour de France on TV.

OK I like cars and all but he's just scary!

She's my Itty Bitty baby! Part of me thinks she's not a cat at all but an alien on a mission. She knows stuff. She just 'knows'.

Watching the last lap of the final stage of Le Tour. Green jersey for Sam Bennett. Great to see an Irish rider on the podium in Paris!

ETA
    He just won the stage! Two trips onto the podium for him today. A bit of good news for a change!

• Advertisement

She's my Itty Bitty baby! Part of me thinks she's not a cat at all but an alien on a mission. She knows stuff. She just 'knows'.

She's fab. I love her markings. She does look like she's got murder on her mind though! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement