Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Antepost Football Betting 2020/21

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,840 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

POTY: Pulisic, Bruno Fernandes
    Prem Top Scorer: Vardy, Antonio (e/w)
    Relegation Trebles: Villa/Fulham/Newcastle Burnley/Palace/west Brom
    Prem lowest scorer: Palace, Brighton
    Bottom at Xmas: West Ham
    Sack Race: Bruce
    1. Liverpool 2. City 3. United 4. Chelsea
    Scottish Prem top scorer: Shankland, Doidge

Accas: Seville top 4/Watford to be promoted/Oxford top 6/Salford top 7
    Madrid Liga title/Norwich promoted/Peterborough top 6/Bolton promoted
    PSG league title/Inter Serie A without Juve/Atletico top 4/Leipzig top 4/Everton top half/Brentford top 6/Port Vale top half/Portsmouth top half/Notts County top 7

Plus a few Sky request-a-bets, standout of which are
    Arsenal top 4 finish and Aubameyang top PL scorer
    Chelsea & Man Utd both top 4 finish and Fulham & West Brom to be relegated

Think most bases covered there:p

Few Champions League flutters to supplement the above:

Outright: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund
    Top English team: Chelsea, Man United
    Top Scorers: Torres, Mane, Lukaku, Zapata

Group stage acca:
    Bayern Munich Winner, Atlético Madrid Runner Up
    Liverpool Winner, Atalanta Runner Up
    Sevilla To Qualify From Group
    Dortmund Group Winner
    Paris St Germain Group Winner
    Real Madrid To Qualify From Group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 gaelar29

Did ew yankee start of season;

Chelsea 11/1, (only 2 places, every other league, 3 places)..
    Norwich 6/1
    Charlton 10/1
    Cheltenham 12/1

Group stage acca:
    Bayern Munich Winner, Atlético Madrid Runner Up
    Liverpool Winner, Atalanta Runner Up
    Sevilla To Qualify From Group
    Dortmund Group Winner
    Paris St Germain Group Winner
    Real Madrid To Qualify From Group

65996563.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭TheHopeful

65996563.jpg

Nice!!! What were the approx odds?

TheHopeful wrote: »
    Nice!!! What were the approx odds?

Nearly 20/1. Seville was the only leg of the bet decided before the last round of games, so I've had a pretty nervy couple of evenings. Although Atalanta were the only ones who went close to the wire in the end.

Wouldn't be too confident about my other CL outrights, although Chelsea have a decent shot depending on the draw

Small bets on West Ham and Southampton for the FA Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

13/1 looks about double the price I would be making crystal palace to be relegated at the moment. Alot of uncertainty about Zaha's injury and a potential return date if he misses another month it could spell alot of trouble for them. Brighton Fulham spurs and west brom in their next 4 is their big chance of points but they look hopeless at the moment and are in free fall.

Their last 10 games gives them 5 away games at Everton southampton leicester sheffield united and liverpool. 5 home games against chelsea man city man united villa and arsenal. Even the more optimistic of outlooks on the last 10 gives them an extra 7/8 points imo..

They have alot of 6 pointers coming up and if they dont steady the ship soon their price will plummet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Fitz* wrote: »
    RB Leipzig 5/1 - Bundesliga w/out Bayern Munich
    Liverpool 2/1 - Premier League
    Inter 2/1 - Serie A

54/1 treble

Watford 2/1 - To be Promoted - Championship
    Sevilla 3/1 - La Liga w/out Barcelona & Real Madrid
    Blackpool 17/10 - League 1 Top 6 Finish
    Fulham 10/11 - Premier League Relegation

62/1 accum

The first is long gone but will finish 2 out of 3 coming in.

The second is painfully going to be a very close loser. This weekend's games being the deciding factor. A last minute penalty miss against Atletico will keep them top while Sevilla conceded a last minute goal tonight. A 6 point swing which will kill the bet.

• Advertisement

Accas: Seville top 4/Watford to be promoted/Oxford top 6/Salford top 7
    PSG league title/Inter Serie A without Juve/Atletico top 4/Leipzig top 4/Everton top half/Brentford top 6/Port Vale top half/Portsmouth top half/Notts County top 7

All three still alive going into the final weekend of the EFL season, which is pretty stellar by my standards. Last weekend's L2 results were like a message from the anti-gambling gods though, Salford, Bolton and Port Vale all losing unexpectedly.:(

Bolton's promotion now in some doubt, but that bet has a bit to run whatever happens. First one looking a very long shot at this stage. Appalingly, the PSG leg (1/8) looks like it might sink the third one. What was I thinking?:mad:

Pretty disastrous weekend for my accas, apart from Bolton winning. Late Real equaliser still just about keeps that bet alive. Really need Atletico to drop points against Sociedad now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Chelsea Top 4 Finish, Man Utd Top 6 Finish & Everton Top 10 Finish 9/5 on PP

Went pretty big on this and looks like it should come in - no thanks to Lamps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bet done!

Fulham Relegated 10/11
    Norwich Promoted 9/4
    Oxford Promoted 3/1
    Bolton Promoted 5/4
    Notts County Top Three 6/4
    Real Madrid To Win 4/6
    Inter Milan To Win W/O Juve 1/2
    Benfica To Win 10/11

665/1 on Bet365!

Added in Benfica after seeing the below on Betfair preview

Wish I didn't see the Benfica comment on the Betfair preview.... all the rest still alive :mad::o:rolleyes:

So coming into the home stretch, these are the outrights still alive, though the first two only barely
    POTY Bruno Fernandes

Chelsea & Man Utd both top 4 finish and Fulham & West Brom to be relegated
    Few Champions League flutters to supplement the above:

Top English team: Chelsea

At least the prem acca, 450 jackpot, should hopefully ensure the season wasn't a total write-off...

So coming into the home stretch, these are the outrights still alive, though the first two only barely

At least the prem acca, 450 jackpot, should hopefully ensure the season wasn't a total write-off...

Hey Chelsea came through on the double:D I'll buy you a pint the next time I see you Tommy Tuchel. So a decent return for the season as a whole.

Still waiting on Bruno for POTY I suppose, but not exactly holding my breath...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭jacool

Does anyone know what the handicap list was for the Premier League in Boylesports?
    I backed Leeds and only wondering if I got stitched up by West Ham or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

jacool wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the handicap list was for the Premier League in Boylesports?
    I backed Leeds and only wondering if I got stitched up by West Ham or something?

https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Handicap-League-Outrights

Villa and west ham I believe id imagine they are fairly similar across the board

Advertisement