Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

"An error occurred processing your request. Please visit our support page to contact us."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Trying since last night to register an account. The security token arrives up to an hour later and then I get a message saying its incorrect. Any way around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Big thanks to OP for this deal, I got a free lyca sim and used the number to "switch". Cant wait to use this phone to take amazing pics of my kids :) no more blurry rubbish pics

• Registered Users Posts: 34 panman

pissed wrote: »
    Trying since last night to register an account. The security token arrives up to an hour later and then I get a message saying its incorrect. Any way around this?

When i ordered the phone a few weeks ago I was having the same issue with the delay in the tokens but I was using desktop. Used my phone instead and it came through straight away.

panman wrote: »
    When i ordered the phone a few weeks ago I was having the same issue with the delay in the tokens but I was using desktop. Used my phone instead and it came through straight away.

Thanks, will give that a go now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

What is the quickest way to get a new number to port to? I ordered an Eir and a Lyca one

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What is the quickest way to get a new number to port to? I ordered an Eir and a Lyca one

Tesco in-store.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

So I ended up buying two of these today :eek:

I'd been looking for one for a relative and considering another as a backup for myself after my other backup has been playing up.

My relative needs one so I wasn't prepared to risk it on the dodgy and unreliable sounding website incase the order didn't go through/got cancelled etc.

I'd previously been in touch with a store who said they should have some today, but who had previously said they wouldn't switch from Lyca. So I got an eir sim in an eir shop which I paid €10 for with €10 of credit (which you get in the form of a separate top up voucher). I went and did the switch in the VF shop and it took less than 5 minutes, but they did need the €20 for the top up deal to be paid immediately to get the €100 off, so I had to pay €130 + €20 top up + the price of the eir sim (€10), so €160 altogether, but I got the phone on the spot.

I wasn't really prepared to pay that for myself, but I picked up a free lyca sim in a shop to give it a go online and it went through no problem and I just paid the €131.80 or whatever it was. I hear it's a bit hit and miss whether the orders are actually honoured, so let's see.

In the mean time, I've got €10 worth of Eir top up and a vodafone sim with €20 on it I think.

Suggestions on what to do with these? Can some charities get paid through phone credit or something did I hear before?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Cancelled again ! Bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Impossible for me to order one of these.

Laptop Chrome Browser: error at the 'Go to Payment' stage.
    Laptop MS Edge Browser: error at the 'Go to Payment' stage.
    Phone Chrome: Cannot input date of birth, no input field.
    Phone Samsung Browser: Cannot input date of birth, no input field.

F*cking joke. If anyone gets a spare I'll buy it.

• Advertisement

I didn't fill in customer details, I just chose skip for that option and went straight to delivery, maybe give that a go? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,870 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Phone arrived this morning via An Post. Never did get any email.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Thanks OP, ordered lycamobile sim a few weeks ago hoping it would come back in stock online.

Ordered on Monday evening, delivered this morning! Payment still pending on my card.

I tried 3 numbers and all cancelled...reason they said information mismatch ! I think it has something to do with address...anyone managed to order again with success using old order account ?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Anyone tried to track order here https://www.vodafone.ie/df/assistance/track/

I dont have access to email from order so can't track it��

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭cassette50

devil-80 wrote: »

I have tried this using the above link and I get the following message: We're sorry, we cannot match the email address you provided with your order.

They have taken the money from my account, I have received no order confirmation email and tried multiple times to register my account using the security tokens but so far it just has not worked.

No idea if the order will be processed so I guess it's a case of wait and see.

devil-80 wrote: »

Tracking via that link is less useful than closing your eyes and visualising where the phone is.

cassette50 wrote: »
    I have tried this using the above link and I get the following message: We're sorry, we cannot match the email address you provided with your order.

They have taken the money from my account, I have received no order confirmation email and tried multiple times to register my account using the security tokens but so far it just has not worked.

No idea if the order will be processed so I guess it's a case of wait and see.

if money taken it would land soon !

Don't forget to use Fonua for tracking instead!

http://www.fonua.com/orderstatus/default.asp

Don't forget to use Fonua for tracking instead!

http://www.fonua.com/orderstatus/default.asp

not much of a use if you dont have internal order number ? or the one in email works with phonua ?

• Advertisement

OK so ordered to a friends address and it has gone thru lets see if its processed or cancelled !

not much of a use if you dont have internal order number ? or the one in email works with phonua ?

The one in the email will work. :)

My payment has gone through but I haven't received any email at all about the order. Nothing... From what I can see, some posters here had the same, and then had the phone just show up?

Ordered Monday night, no email, unable to setup an account. Phone arrived this morning.

The one in the email will work. :)

Order Status: NOT FOUND

THE ORDER NUMBER YOU ENTERED DOES NOT EXIST PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR CONTACT VODAFONE’S APPLICATION SUPPORT TEAM ON 01 2037499.

It possibly works for successful orders once phone is dispatched ?

Best way to track order is through chat function...i was given dreaded cancellation news by them !

Imagine how quiet this thread would be if Vodafone's ordering systems worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Ordered Monday night, setup online account, all without any issues.
    Didn't get an email.

Phone arrived there now, happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

If you don't receive a confirmation email (with a number beginning with o that can be tracked on Fonua), register a Vodafone account and you'll see your order under 'My Orders'.

After a day or so, a tracking number showing in 'My Orders' will hyperlink to An Post site.

I ordered on Monday, phone arrived this morning.

• Advertisement

Yamanoto wrote: »
    If you don't receive a confirmation email (with a number beginning with o that can be tracked on Fonua), register a Vodafone account and you'll see your order under 'My Orders'.

After a day or so, a tracking number showing in 'My Orders' will hyperlink to An Post site.

I ordered on Monday, phone arrived this morning.

Easily said than done :) Takes ages to get token which expires by time you enter it !

Advertisement