Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Plascebo wrote: »
    Do you have to be a Vodafone customer to avail of this offer?
    Also, is the Huawei P30 lite (also with €100 off offer) sim-free?

Huawei is locked

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

Trying to buy one for a neighbour.
    He entered his number and network correctly and received and entered the 4-digit verification code.
    The image attached is the answer provided by the Vodafone website.

The irony is he was actually interested in swapping to Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

If you have to switch to vodafone, can you cancel the switch before the phone arrives and keep the discount?

Trying to buy one for a neighbour.
    He entered his number and network correctly and received and entered the 4-digit verification code.
    The image attached is the answer provided by the Vodafone website.

The irony is he was actually interested in swapping to Vodafone.

And did they try entering different networks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Took the plunge, have an order number but nothing received yet on email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

They accept lyca, anyone know where I can pick up a lyca sim?

pissed wrote: »
    Took the plunge, have an order number but nothing received yet on email.

You will

1)Hope money is applied on credit card account
    2)Make mistake of contacting customer care
    3)Lose all the hope
    4)Phone arrives magically one day
    5)If you are lucky phone arrives twice or you get refund of the order !!

Welcome to vodafone Ireland and dont literally get what your username is !

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

Basil3 wrote: »
    And did they try entering different networks?
    Yes.

No problem receiving texts, but Vodafone never recognises a network. He has tried 5 at this stage. It might be a lottery to guess the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭amacca

Yes.

No problem receiving texts, but Vodafone never recognises a network. He has tried 5 at this stage. It might be a lottery to guess the right one.

same ****e here.....dont mind switching a parents mobile to vodafone

text received grand....pin number not recognise, then when it is ...the number is not on the network

wonder how the mobile got the text with the pin if its not on the network.....

oh **** it, its like dealing with eir, sooner or later you realise its just not worth it....nearly rather pay an extra hundred just to buy a handset outright than deal with this type of bollokology...either you have it in stock at that price and your verification system works or it doesnt and **** off and stop wasting peoples time.

and now "error sending sms"

could it be that hard to know how much stock you have, verify the customer and operate on a first come first serve basis without the amateur hour

Anyone got order email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭JDxtra

No email, but I can see the order online and status is "Order released for picking".

JDxtra wrote: »
    No email, but I can see the order online and status is "Order released for picking".

How did you login ?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Delboy5

I can see the same status online with my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Is it out of stock again? Checked on site yesterday and said it was but others have ordered on here so maybe im not looking in the right place?

How did you login ?

I thought you'd already been through this whole process?

Is it out of stock again? Checked on site yesterday and said it was but others have ordered on here so maybe im not looking in the right place?

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google/pixel-3a.html?gallery=payg

In stock (black only)

Basil3 wrote: »
    I thought you'd already been through this whole process?

I used new account and email....problem is you never get the password to login and when you try to reset you never get the token !

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

Hi all.

Does the Pixel 3A come with Dual Sim eSim? If so, has anyone set that up and have it functioning?

Thanks!

How did you login ?

Once I got to adding my name/address to the order, their systems recognised that there was an existing account at the address (an old Vodafone bill pay account). So I had to login at that stage with that account.

Now I see two accounts in the drop down list for me when I login.

Initially I did try and order while already logged in with that old account, but it would not allow me to proceed with an order so had to log back out.

Their web site has some very weird "features" (i.e. bugs)!

Once I got to adding my name/address to the order, their systems recognised that there was an existing account at the address (an old Vodafone bill pay account). So I had to login at that stage with that account.

Now I see two accounts in the drop down list for me when I login.

Initially I did try and order while already logged in with that old account, but it would not allow me to proceed with an order so had to log back out.

Their web site has some very weird "features" (i.e. bugs)!

i get nowhere if i select existing customer so always use a new account !

• Advertisement

Order now gone to status of "Order Completed - Awaiting Pickup" and there's an An Post tracking number, so looking good for delivery. :)

Order now gone to status of "Order Completed - Awaiting Pickup" and there's an An Post tracking number, so looking good for delivery. :)

is txn pending on your account ?

is txn pending on your account ?

Yes.

gaffmaster wrote: »
    Hi all.

Does the Pixel 3A come with Dual Sim eSim? If so, has anyone set that up and have it functioning?

Thanks!

Irish operators dont support eSIM as of today ! I have heard people using other countries eSIM without any issues

Friend having a new issue....no SMS received on the verification code page !

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Anyone having problem with entering PIN for keeping old phone no.
    Second time ive sended it and says invalid.
    Ok Sorted.Just need to change browser

devil-80 wrote: »
    Anyone having problem with entering PIN for keeping old phone no.
    Second time ive sended it and says invalid.
    you are probably getting PIN which has already expired and it creates a web of confusion like password reset !

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Got it sorted but discount is only €-98.37 so they should change advertisement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Bus Wanker

Hey, hope someone can help. I’m thinking of signing up to this and actually porting my number as three signal is bad where I am.
    It seems to default to chat extra plan which looks fine for 20e a month. But wondering is it easy to cancel this and top up as needed (I normally use 10e every 2 months). Or am I tied into this for a period of time as well?
    Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, read back a few pages and it seems you can sign up to the plan but don't have to use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Anyway to change your porting date?

Advertisement