Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor McGregor Arrested for Sexual Assault

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Meeoow

I hate how he constantly brags about his wealth when most of us haven't a pot to piss in.
    Also, he was bragging about how he built houses for homeless families as if he was some hero. But he was renting them to the council.
    I reckon the child in Liverpool is his and he paid the mother off, cause the child was the spit of his kid.

Meeoow wrote: »
    I hate how he constantly brags about his wealth when most of us haven't a pot to piss in.
    Also, he was bragging about how he built houses for homeless families as if he was some hero. But he was renting them to the council.
    I reckon the child in Liverpool is his and he paid the mother off, cause the child was the spit of his kid.

definitely.

yer wan is unemployed and hasn't a pot to piss in and suddenly when there was a an "announcement" made about a negative DNA test - no proof whatsoever, she was off to New York and L.A. on shopping trips.

coincidence? I think not.

so they locked him up for two days in France in the can. Will he be charged I wonder?

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/5894059/conor-mcgregor-arrested-corsica-released-summons/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

begbysback wrote:
    Well in fairness he hasn’t actually hit anyone this time, just whipped his lad out, cmon now, we’ve all done it, he’s just unlucky that the French don’t appreciate the windmill.

Different story in the Netherlands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

AllForIt wrote: »
    I'd agree with a lot of that. I just had to look up "Dee" wondering who this person is not being a McGregor follower.

This is Dee.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

McGregor’s on the lose again, it’s time to hide yo kids, hide yo wife because he’s......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

If I’d a euro for every time a rich man was falsely accused of sexual assault I’d be a rich man.

How about see how this one plays out in a few weeks/months time?

Or you could just get back to calling him a “knacker” which seems to be fine by the mods.

You can't call him a knacker,there's no wheels on his house.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

fullstop wrote: »
    Isn’t this the fella who was whinging at the government or close the airport all summer? But it’s grand for him to head off to the Med.

Private jets are safe

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

glasso wrote: »
    definitely.

yer wan is unemployed and hasn't a pot to piss in and suddenly when there was a an "announcement" made about a negative DNA test - no proof whatsoever, she was off to New York and L.A. on shopping trips.

coincidence? I think not.

Don't be silly. She hadn't a pot to piss in and then she found out that she didn't know who the baby's daddy was.

Obviously, because the father was genuinely unknown, she then must have become suddenly eligible for the single parent's welfare payment in the UK. And that is obviously even higher than the one in Ireland because she was able to jet around on her shopping trips afterwards.

Following this thread with interest got me wondering, where are the MMA neanderthals offering support for their Messiah, The King of Knackers, Conor, this evening.

Not long ago I was threatened by one of his henchmen that I was going to be very sorry I disclosed my distaste for the MMA online. I was warned to 'disable all my online accounts immediately, or I'd be sorry'. ...Where are this National Embarrassment's apologists this evening?

Uncouth, no self-awareness, narcissistic, bullying, grandiose, criminal.....use whatever adjective you want but there's no getting away from it, McGregor is now Ireland's answer to Donald Trump.

Not bad advice actually going on this post ?

In fairness leaving the sport debate aside he's a terrible role model and representative for Ireland. Probably the worst since Larry Murphy.

I really hope kids don't look up to him.

Larry was role model?

• Advertisement

McTapper is spot on.

Khabib really smelling blood on slow motion

So we have literally no details on this incident?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

This is Dee.

She sounds like mighty craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,865 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This is Dee.

....er no it is not....that was his sister...

Larry was role model?

Larry M was one of McGregor's role models as explained.

One of the reasons that he's always digging a bigger hole for himself with each new mess that he gets himself into.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

gmisk wrote: »

That’s not the sister that was on tv .
    Omg not for all the money McGregor has would I want it to listen to that wether it’s his wife or sister - knacks

• Registered Users Posts: 24,435 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

gmisk wrote: »

Maybe she's both

Omg not for all the money McGregor has would I want it to listen to that wether it’s his wife or sister - knacks

A man can have more than one sister

And more than one girlfriend.

Even if the official one isn't aware

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Be right back

I think it's the sister on Dancing with the stars.

• Advertisement

And more than one girlfriend.

Even if the official one isn't aware

That’s irrelevant

I think it's the sister on Dancing with the stars.

No it isn’t

he has 2 I believe.

one of them married a convicted drug-dealer sentenced to six years - nice.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/53-conor-mcgregor-fans-were-prevented-from-leaving-dublin-airport-to-attend-las-vegas-defeat-37399172.html

glasso wrote: »

Still doesn’t excuse an internet muppet claiming his sister is his partner

• Registered Users Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Whatever you have to say about his personality Conor will go down in history as one of, if not Ireland’s greatest Sportsperson ever.

That’s irrelevant

Not irrelevant at all.

If I have a girlfriend at home and I want to potentially find a new additional one down the local pub before closing time, I might very well resort to the old traditional tried and tested "whipping out me flute" move.

Whatever you have to say about his personality Conor will go down in history as one of, if not Ireland’s greatest Sportsperson ever.

will more likely go down as Ireland's most internationally well-known feral scummer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Being a great athlete or sportsperson is about a lot more than just winning. Or at least it used to be :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

No he won't. Never defended a title. Lost a career defining fight plus 3 others. All submissions. Got embarrassed by Floyd. Disciplined within and outside the sport.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement