Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,220 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

My Spinnaker Dumas is for sale:

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/spinnaker-dumas/21193452

Pretty decent asking price as it is nearly brand new. But as always a discount for anyone in here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭emo72

https://touch.adverts.ie/sports/christopher-ward-c11-auto-pilot/21184358

This is one I want to move on. It's probably the nicest looking watch I have but I don't really wear it because I have a sumo for work and a DWP for good wear. I priced it higher than normal to fend off the adverts lunacy, but if anyone of the nice guys on here fancy it let me know. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭micks_address

emo72 wrote: »
    https://touch.adverts.ie/sports/christopher-ward-c11-auto-pilot/21184358

This is one I want to move on. It's probably the nicest looking watch I have but I don't really wear it because I have a sumo for work and a DWP for good wear. I priced it higher than normal to fend off the adverts lunacy, but if anyone of the nice guys on here fancy it let me know. Thanks.

Nice looking watch.. do yo mind me being lazy and asking for size and spec etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭emo72

Nice looking watch.. do yo mind me being lazy and asking for size and spec etc?

Swiss made316L Stainless steel26 Jewel Swiss automatic movementBlack date calendarScrew-in back plateAnti-reflective museum grade sapphireAdjustable Italian leather straphand-finished case with unique engraved serial numberLuminous hands and IndexesWater resistant to 5 atm

Technical

Diameter: 42mmHeight: 10.8mmWeight: 105gCalibre: ETA 2824-2 / Sellita SW200-1Strap: Leather Strap - width 22mmVibrations: 28,800 per hour

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

I'm looking to sell this Dugena Automatic Watch. It's meant to be 1975 old stock that I bought many years ago brand new and haven't worn. Any idea of worth?

522736.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

edit:sold!

And as I suspected, this is a quick flip to make room for something else.

It's a Bulova Snorkel Accutron (ref 96B208). It's quartz with a sweeping second hand. 43mm wide, 48mm lug to lug. Comes in the box and with spare links for the bracelet. You can read more in this review.

50166488647_fea7e06535_z.jpg

I'd like the 175 I paid for it, to include registered post within Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Eoin wrote: »
    And as I suspected, this is a quick flip to make room for something else.

It's a Bulova Snorkel Accutron (ref 96B208). It's quartz with a sweeping second hand. 43mm wide, 48mm lug to lug. Comes in the box and with spare links for the bracelet. You can read more in this review.

50166488647_fea7e06535_z.jpg

I'd like the 175 I paid for it, to include registered post within Ireland.

Sold Ill PM paypal details. I was looking at that when you posted pic, wondering where it was got from. Did you buy it new?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

aidankkk wrote: »
    Sold Ill PM paypal details. I was looking at that when you posted pic, wondering where it was got from. Did you buy it new?

Sounds good! I bought second hand from TZ-UK, but that owner barely wore it either. Send on your details and I can pop it in the post tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭scwazrh

aidankkk wrote: »

Lovely watch . I would of liked that , pity I was too slow!
    Of to find one now

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

I'm looking to sell this Dugena Automatic Watch. It's meant to be 1975 old stock that I bought many years ago brand new and haven't worn. Any idea of worth?

522736.jpg

If anyone is wants to make a reasonable offer, I'm open to it. It's brand new from what I can tell. No box or papers though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

panerai 979 carbotech for sale, all as bought from the boutique, good deal for a face to face ;), email for picutres if interested.
    I taught I had a sale but seems to have gone dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭banie01

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    panerai 979 carbotech for sale, all as bought from the boutique, good deal for a face to face ;), email for picutres if interested.
    I taught I had a sale but seems to have gone dead.

You have some range of watches going through your wrists Ger!
    The Breguet still makes me drool, would love to make an offer but far too rich for my blood!

GLWS.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭yamaha4life

selling my tissot prs 516 if anyone is interested?

https://www.adverts.ie/21242348

• Registered Users Posts: 65,220 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

If anyone is wants to make a reasonable offer, I'm open to it. It's brand new from what I can tell. No box or papers though.

Can you give us an indication of how much you are looking for? A quick search on eBay shows a good few vintage Dugena watches that seem very cheap. Not many automatics though and nothing like your watch. I like it but I wouldn't spend much money on it and I don't want to insult you with a low offer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Still in the market for a Stowa Marine/Original if anyone see's a deal. The used market is pretty much dead right now. Was just about to close a deal on WUS for a silver dial, quick zoom on the caseback reveals the swan neck isn't engaged on the regulater and corrosion on the gear wheels. Water ingress and a botch job cleaning it up?

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/fs-stowa-marine-original.5224974/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Bought this a few weeks ago but, between it not getting any wrist time and other real life things which i don't want to spend money on, I'm going to offer it here.

I'm willing to take a small hit on it (for the two times I've worn it!), and I already think I got a decent deal on it, so 265 of your eurodollars is what I'm looking for. It's spotless, and as soon as I've finished typing I'm putting it back in the box :)

I'm in Celbridge, but I'll travel to Lucan where I can - reluctant to overly flout the restrictions in place, as ridiculous as they are. I'll post either, but that'll cost the purchaser. Also willing to wait until restrictions lifted to meet.

Pic is my crappy pic from my post on other thread when i got it :)

520116.jpg

david wrote: »
    Still in the market for a Stowa Marine/Original if anyone see's a deal. The used market is pretty much dead right now. Was just about to close a deal on WUS for a silver dial, quick zoom on the caseback reveals the swan neck isn't engaged on the regulater and corrosion on the gear wheels. Water ingress and a botch job cleaning it up?

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/fs-stowa-marine-original.5224974/
    There's hope for this one yet, looks like csanter is the 2nd owner and was completely unaware of the issues. Big apologies and it's off to his watchmaker for an assessment/back to Stowa for a repair & service if needed.

Open to doing a deal with return shipping from Germany to my work address in Dublin, hence avoiding customs.

Happy to wait this one out for a potentially good deal. Light a candle for us lads.

david wrote: »
    There's hope for this one yet, looks like csanter is the 2nd owner and was completely unaware of the issues. Big apologies and it's off to his watchmaker for an assessment/back to Stowa for a repair & service if needed.

Open to doing a deal with return shipping from Germany to my work address in Dublin, hence avoiding customs.

Happy to wait this one out for a potentially good deal. Light a candle for us lads.

I tried the skip customs with Omega while I was in the US but they wouldn't play ball. I wanted to send from the US for service and have them send to Ireland but they wouldn't. Stowa being a smaller company might be more open to it

I tried the skip customs with Omega while I was in the US but they wouldn't play ball. I wanted to send from the US for service and have them send to Ireland but they wouldn't. Stowa being a smaller company might be more open to it
    I'd say there's hope. Given I work in accommodation/property with a lot of foreign clients, guests using our mailroom for forwarding would be a fairly common occurrence. I don't think they'd bat an eyelid if it wasn't for Covid19.

I've been looking at my watchbox and in view of what I currently have, and what I'd like to have!
    I feel I may need to let something go.

It comes down to one of my 2 ana-digi's my Ti Promaster or my Arnie!
    As one was a fathers day present :)
    It will be my Seiko Arnie that goes.

I'll add photos later today or tomorrow at the latest, full set in great condition. I'll give it a full visual once over before I commit to a "definite" condition.
    Would be thinking €330 including postage in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭randomstuff

banie01 wrote: »
    I've been looking at my watchbox and in view of what I currently have, and what I'd like to have!
    I feel I may need to let something go.

It comes down to one of my 2 ana-digi's my Ti Promaster or my Arnie!
    As one was a fathers day present :)
    It will be my Seiko Arnie that goes.

I'll add photos later today or tomorrow at the latest, full set in great condition. I'll give it a full visual once over before I commit to a "definite" condition.
    Would be thinking €330 including postage in Ireland.

Very interested in the arnie. Can you pm me pics?

Pics of my Arnie.
    I think €330 including Irish shipping is fair? I mean I would ask higher on advert but let me know.
    I've fired a PM to Randomstuff to give him 1st refusal.
    If I get no takers here in a week or so, I'll put it up over on r/watchexchange.

There is a small scratch on the crystal at @11 position that I have tried to show.
    Otherwise watch is a mint full set with warranty.
    Outer box, inner box, booklets,cloth and hangtag.

IMG-20200816-124111.jpg IMG-20200816-124117.jpg IMG-20200816-124817.jpg IMG-20200816-124832.jpg IMG-20200816-124917.jpg

Could the scratch be polished out of the crystal?

Could the scratch be polished out of the crystal?

I bought the watch with the scratch in situ and it's really not visible on the wrist. I just want to be 100% straight condition wise.

A little reading on it suggests that yes as it's a synthetic glass(Hardlex)
    It could be polished out but that the whole crystal should be done rather than just the spot affected.
    And as it's a glass, I don't know that polywatch would do it? Might need a more abrasive paste and then a polish?

Hi folks,

Testing the waters with this one

IMG-20200727-101851.jpg
    IMG-20200727-102021.jpg
    IMG-20200727-101836.jpg

I picked up in stowa used and checked sale a couple of months ago. The price was too good to pass on but it's literally sat in the box since I bought it.

It's this watch

https://www.stowa.de/Flieger+Klassik+40.htm

It cost me 600 euro including new strap. It's mint and unworn apart from trying it on. Automatic movement.

If anyone fancies the watch I'll let it go for 600 plus postage. I'm not going to offload for less as I wanted a fleiger for a long time but since I got my speedmaster I think that's my pilot watch.

Cheers,
    Mick

banie01 wrote: »
    Pics of my Arnie.
    I think €330 €300 including Irish shipping is fair? I mean I would ask higher on advert but let me know.
    I've fired a PM to Randomstuff to give him 1st refusal.
    If I get no takers here in a week or so, I'll put it up over on r/watchexchange.

Open to everyone folks :)

There is a small scratch on the crystal at @11 position that I have tried to show.
    Otherwise watch is a mint full set with warranty.
    Outer box, inner box, booklets,cloth and hangtag.

Price and details amended.
    Could even be open to a swap, worse that can happen is a no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

Brand new Eterna mesh if anyone is looking for a high quality mesh strap.

Details here, https://www.adverts.ie/sports/eterna-mesh-milanese-strap-22mm/21293774

IMG-20200818-100751.jpg

Hi folks,
    I'm looking to pick up a Seiko skx007 or baby turtle for my son. If anyone has anything going let me know.
    Cheers,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Hi folks,
    I'm looking to pick up a Seiko skx007 or baby turtle for my son. If anyone has anything going let me know.
    Cheers,
    Mick

I’ll swap you one for your Stowa 😀

• Advertisement

scwazrh wrote: »
    I’ll swap you one for your Stowa 😀

Dammit!! ;) :pac:

Advertisement