Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Rhyme wrote: »
    Dropping things like recipes, unidentified fossils and items in their 'leaf' form degrades from your island rating 1-5 star. Not too much but enough things and it'll drop your rating. A few bits and bobs are probably fine.

Stop it! I thought I was being so clever. It's only 2 mind you. But I'll keep an eye and if she tells me I've stuff scattered about I know where to look!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

AFAIK 15 dropped items is what you’re allowed before they affect your score

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Dodge wrote: »
    AFAIK 15 dropped items is what you’re allowed before they affect your score

That's a good number. I think Isabelle does mention picking up dropped items and clearing mess if the dropped items get too high. I've only encountered it when I put down about 40 recipes and opened my gates a week ago, went back up to 5 stars as soon as closed the gates and then picked up and sold the recipes.

Dropped items can also be picked up by any visitor too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Stop it! I thought I was being so clever. It's only 2 mind you. But I'll keep an eye and if she tells me I've stuff scattered about I know where to look!

Keep an eye on the fossils when they are assessed too, there is one Australopith that is a skull when displayed.

My son leaves stuff all over the place. It's bad enough I've to tell him to clean his room in real life... Now I've to tell him to clear up his garden :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Keep an eye on the fossils when they are assessed too, there is one Australopith that is a skull when displayed.

Was just gonna say that. Its the one I use outside my tavern.

I'm currently back on 4 stars with all my diys. Ill list them later before I sell but if anyones after something in particular let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Saw a trick somewhere a few days ago. Try this to move them out of sight:

1. Get a table of some kind and put it outdoors.
    2. Put 4 DIYs on the table (assuming they fit)
    3. Go into Island Designer mode.
    4. Stand beside the table and request a cleanup.
    5. The table (and DIYs) vanish.
    6. Go to the container on the left side of residential services and you'll find the DIYs there.
    7. From the container, grab the table and repeat process until all your DIYs are gone.

I think I read that the container in residential services stores 60 items.

Mr E wrote: »

6. Go to the container on the left side of residential services and you'll find the DIYs there.
    7. From the container, grab the table and repeat process until all your DIYs are gone.

This is the most ingenious thing ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Mr E wrote: »

I just sell them now. Most people have them on here anyways. But I might give this a go!

If you have another resident in your town the quicker way is to do party play and anything they pick up automatically goes to the recycling box.

• Advertisement

If your islanders leave they leave one of their items in there too. Have people not been using that box? That’s where Gulliver’s rusty parts go.

I check it, breaks my heart when they move and leave gifts you gave them in the bin :(

Redd here with a real sinking painting and a fake tremendous statue. Not sure on the others as have nothing so haven’t checked!

Open for friends now for about 30 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Celeste is here this evening. Can open if anyone wants to pop across to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Dodge wrote: »
    Redd here with a real sinking painting and a fake tremendous statue. Not sure on the others as have nothing so haven’t checked!

Open for friends now for about 30 minutes

Take it you're not open at this stage? :D

Have a spare quaint painting if someone wants to trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

RedRochey wrote: »
    Take it you're not open at this stage? :D

Have a spare quaint painting if someone wants to trade?

Ha glad to see I’m not the only night owl tonight! Is it a real quaint painting you have? If so, I already have it. I have a spare fake academic painting if anyone wants it?

Redd here this morning, he's got a fake quaint painting and fake mystic statue left along with a real famous painting. I can open if anyone wants to buy.

Classic Redd is here with a boatload of fakes: famous (I bought), Amazing, Jolly & Scary. Any takers?? I only recently discovered you can earn miles by trying to donate a fake to Blathers.... Think its a one time reward though.

Bells21 wrote: »
    Redd here this morning, he's got a fake quaint painting and fake mystic statue left along with a real famous painting. I can open if anyone wants to buy.

Ha only just saw this, could have bought the real deal instead!! Doh!

Ha only just saw this, could have bought the real deal instead!! Doh!

Haha, can open if you want or does the one a day count no matter which island you buy on 🀔

• Advertisement

Chops is camping on mine today, might interest those in pigs? Rumply?

tbahh wrote: »
    Chops is camping on mine today, might interest those in pigs? Rumply?

Oh I love Chops, went looking for him yesterday but after 13 nmts found Boris so ran with him instead. Chops is my fave male pig though, you should definitely invite him!!

Thanks Bells but yeah it's one purchase total per day. Maybe Blathers won't be able to tell the difference!!!

Classic Redd is here with a boatload of fakes: famous (I bought), Amazing, Jolly & Scary. Any takers?? I only recently discovered you can earn miles by trying to donate a fake to Blathers.... Think its a one time reward though.

I didn't know this, must try give him the fake one I have hanging in my house!

I have Redd today too, he must love Fridays. He had just 1 real that I bought though.

So after 7 days I have 2 rocks in my rock garden...probably just gonna do some time travelling cause I can't stand these mannequins! Plus if I travel back to Friday maybe Redds art will refresh and I can buy another for my bare museum.

Oh I love Chops, went looking for him yesterday but after 13 nmts found Boris so ran with him instead. Chops is my fave male pig though, you should definitely invite him!!

Thanks Bells but yeah it's one purchase total per day. Maybe Blathers won't be able to tell the difference!!

He is a cool pig! He wanted to replace one of my good regulars though. If it had been one I didn't care about so much, I wouldn't have minded!

As an aside, if you time-travel back to yesterday and then today again, you'll be able to buy the famous painting from bells' island.

I didn't know this, must try give him the fake one I have hanging in my house!

I have Redd today too, he must love Fridays. He had just 1 real that I bought though.

So after 7 days I have 2 rocks in my rock garden...probably just gonna do some time travelling cause I can't stand these mannequins! Plus if I travel back to Friday maybe Redds art will refresh and I can buy another for my bare museum.

I had to time travel. Back and forth. The rocks only appear when you go forward so I’d go forward 3/4 days at a time and then back again. Once you don’t go past Sunday, you’ll get the same characters and yes, Redd will have new inventory

I have loads of diys cluttering up the place at the mo, any takers? :

Oil barrel bathtub
    Tall garden rock
    Peach rug
    Wooden block chest
    Lily record player
    Back yard lawn
    Stacked wood wall
    Cherry lamp
    Wooden waste bin
    Bamboo basket
    Golden candlestick
    Bird bath
    Clothesline
    Deer scare
    Peach surprise box
    Orange end table
    Grass standee
    Bamboo Drum
    Sauna heater
    Barrel
    Log pack
    Bamboo Speaker
    Music stand
    Natural Garden chair
    Infused water dispenser
    Mountain standee

Bells21 wrote: »
    I have loads of diys cluttering up the place at the mo, any takers? :

Oil barrel bathtub
    Tall garden rock
    Peach rug
    Wooden block chest
    Lily record player
    Back yard lawn
    Stacked wood wall
    Cherry lamp
    Wooden waste bin
    Bamboo basket
    Golden candlestick
    Bird bath
    Clothesline
    Deer scare
    Peach surprise box
    Orange end table
    Grass standee
    Bamboo Drum
    Sauna heater
    Barrel
    Log pack
    Bamboo Speaker
    Music stand
    Natural Garden chair
    Infused water dispenser
    Mountain standee

May I take tall garden rock, wooden waste bin and bamboo drum please?

I have Redd here with the following

Scary real

academic fake

solemn fake

If anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I have Redd here with the following

Scary real

academic fake

solemn fake

If anyone is interested?

Could I take the scary please?

• Advertisement

I GOT 5 STARS!!!

Advertisement