Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Almost happened to me the other day with Camofrog. Remembered just in the nick of time but then got the card game wrong and it took Forever to get him to agree to move

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Is there no kk slider this weekend?

Also got my first village photo, finally!! I've been giving them fossils for ages and was even thinking today that I must be doing something wrong but then spike gave me his photo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Just turned on the switch..... Fireworks. Going off in the background and Daisy Mae just sold me Turnips??!!

OK prehaps the switch wasn't savwd/turned off properly earlier when it was put in the charging Dock. Still, got a few turnips bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Am I the only one who hoarded the fireworks balloons like there’s no tomorrow, spent about 30000 on raffle tickets! Now I need to sell 20 stupid Uchiwa fans...
    I have Boomer packed and ready to go if anyone wants him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

RedRochey wrote: »
    Is there no kk slider this weekend?

Just been told he’s on the island now

Odd but suppose makes sense with Saturday and Sunday taken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Multipass wrote: »
    Am I the only one who hoarded the fireworks balloons like there’s no tomorrow, spent about 30000 on raffle tickets! Now I need to sell 20 stupid Uchiwa fans...
    I have Boomer packed and ready to go if anyone wants him.

No I have a bunch of balloons as well. Because they will be gone next week, and maybe I'll get a decoration idea after that involves balloons and I can't get them then :pac:

I'm gutted you can't get loads of boppers to give to the villagers. I'll be sad when the fireworks are over, I've been loving it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Redd is here with

Quaint fake
    Scary fake
    Wistful real
    Robust Statue fake

Turnips are 153

If anyone is interested?

Dream code if anyone wants it
    DA-8534-1918-8649

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Accidentally purchased a moody painting from Redd. I already have it so if anyone needs it let me know and I'll send it tomorrow when I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Wing126 wrote: »
    Accidentally purchased a moody painting from Redd. I already have it so if anyone needs it let me know and I'll send it tomorrow when I get it.

I'm forever doing that! Has Redd any more real art?? I have a spare academic if any use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I'm forever doing that! Has Redd any more real art?? I have a spare academic if any use?

Nope, the other art on mine is fake :o

I have the academic painting already thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I haven't been on in a while but I have Redd visiting this evening with some fakes. If anyone wants quaint and serene paintings and gallant statue let me know and I will open up.

Peggy is ready for a new adventure if anyone wants her?

After giving out about not getting any photos from villagers I'm after getting 5 of them this week :D

There are shooting stars on the island now if anyone wants to visit, no sign of Celeste though, thought she always visits for shooting stars?

Could ye water my blue roses and green mums in front of the houses if ye do visit? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Just logged in and Celeste on mine, with a couple of stars thrown in the mix, let me know if you want me to open up gates!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Shari arrived on my island all the way Skellig today!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Hopkins is leaving me today, dont know whether to leave next president to chance or go island hopping to select someone myself.

I went forward to 11pm yesterday (to catch a scarab beetle). I guess I must have played until after midnight, because today my basement contains 300,000 bells of rotten turnips. I thought the days reset at 5am and I was ok until then...
    It was the only time I ever cheated with time settings. I might have to go on a spree now :(

I went forward to 11pm yesterday (to catch a scarab beetle). I guess I must have played until after midnight, because today my basement contains 300,000 bells of rotten turnips. I thought the days reset at 5am and I was ok until then...
    It was the only time I ever cheated with time settings. I might have to go on a spree now :(

You can go forward (until Sunday), you just can’t go back

Kinda depressing turning on the game this morning and seeing all the fall theme stuff and pumpkins, summer is officially over :(

My Nooks still have a fan for sale in the bottom left corner, thought it would update to something new :confused:

I've the following spare diys if anyone wants them?
    Golden Seat
    Knight's Helmet
    Coconut Juice
    Bonsai Shelf
    Bamboo Shelf

Redd is also here with fake graceful painting, fake ancient statue, fake mystic statue and fake famous painting :mad: Let me know if ye want any of them

• Advertisement

RedRochey wrote: »
    Kinda depressing turning on the game this morning and seeing all the fall theme stuff and pumpkins, summer is officially over :(

My Nooks still have a fan for sale in the bottom left corner, thought it would update to something new :confused:

I've the following spare diys if anyone wants them?
    Golden Seat
    Knight's Helmet
    Coconut Juice
    Bonsai Shelf
    Bamboo Shelf

Redd is also here with fake graceful painting, fake ancient statue, fake mystic statue and fake famous painting :mad: Let me know if ye want any of them

Yeah I still have a surfboard. Was hoping for something autumnal. The pinecone n acorns are cute though. Although I've shaken all my trees and only gotten 1 of each....

I have nothing in the corner of the shop now. They’re selling balloons (blue today) in the cabinet though

Are we supposed to get mushrooms too?

Thanks to the pine cones I’ve been stung 4 times so far today - looks like I’m going to have to carry around the 5 pack of medicine for the autumn haha

Feel like i need to change around my island now that its Autumn, no point having a tiki bar and surf shop, should change it to a log cabin and apres ski :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thanks to the pine cones I’ve been stung 4 times so far today - looks like I’m going to have to carry around the 5 pack of medicine for the autumn haha

Just hold a net when you are shaking trees.

Dodge wrote: »
    I have nothing in the corner of the shop now. They’re selling balloons (blue today) in the cabinet though

Are we supposed to get mushrooms too?

You are joking... I spent a long time at Redd's raffle on Sunday thinking I'll never get a balloon till next August :pac:

Mr E wrote: »
    Just hold a net when you are shaking trees.

I do, usually my net hits the tree whilst the swarm gets into my face. My net skills need refining ;)

I have some big Autumn plans for my island. Tikki bar, ice cream shop, summer front yard and wedding venue all coming down and replaced if I can find the time!

And if I can make it into September since Star Lord still has some summer critters to catch!

Should be able to finish off the fished later today, only need to catch the 2 salmon

Bugs I need the dung beetle who only comes when its snowing and doesn't appear if someone else is on the island so i'll have to wait until December for that

• Advertisement

You are joking... I spent a long time at Redd's raffle on Sunday thinking I'll never get a balloon till next August :pac:

Blue balloon yesterday, red sparkler today. So presume all the redd party stuff will rotate

Changes being made to our island as me and Mrs Dodge have they week off :)

Advertisement