Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

KilOit wrote: »
    400Billion market cap :D

COPE
    The post of a no Linker.
    See you at $1000

• Registered Users Posts: 64,800 ✭✭✭✭unkel

That last bit of LINK I didn't sell is up 100% since I sold the other part a few weeks ago, madness.

I thought you were a BTC only man and all the rest is sh1coin? :)

The Bull market started in March. It's about to go bananas again. BTC is hardly going to sit at 215 bn and ETH at 43 bn.

And regardless of what Chainlink actually does, if people see the price going up exponentially, they'll continue to pour in to get a piece of it. If nodes/staking are launched later this year, it will reduce the available pool (already popular for farming).

Coupled with travel bans, reduced sporting events and being locked up at home with governments pumping out cash money to keep their countries going? Increased demand and decreasing supply?

Yes, 1k EOY is just a meme. For now.

Cope the post!
    Look at the partnerships
    Blockchain will be dependent on Chainlink in the coming years.
    $1000 is FUD!!!!!!

jimmii wrote: »
    $1k I think my head would explode.

But it is a reason to get up every morning and go to work, we Link Marines might just have got LUCKY and bought early a piece of the 4th industrial revolution, WE MIGHT HAVE MADE IT like early Bitcoin investors.
    Iron hands, DO not sell, see what Staking has to offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

unkel wrote: »
    I thought you were a BTC only man and all the rest is sh1coin? :)

Still true.

Mentioned a few pages back (can't find it) that I had some long held ones as a pure ****coin gamble.

Not worth a sh1te but still nice to see her pump. Still expecting $3 or lower LINK at some stage in the future.

Absolutely ridiculous how so few wallets hold so much of it.

• Advertisement

LINK 6th in coinmarket cap.
    No new today
    Why the pump?
    Someone knows something!
    We know Oracle will have a show in September
    Is this front running for the news to come?

I believe BTC holders will dump and reinvest in LINK this year.
    BTC is a store of wealth , not at earner, LINK has potential to be a huge earner once Staking starts.
    *Disclosure balls deep in LINK*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Has anyone cash out yet and got any dosh?

YFlyer wrote: »
    Has anyone cash out yet and got any dosh?

Only a idiot would cash out before Staking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

da_miser wrote: »
    Only a idiot would cash out before Staking.

Don't know what is Staking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

ZIL is on the move again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

LINK 6th in coinmarket cap.
    No new today
    Why the pump?
    Someone knows something!
    We know Oracle will have a show in September
    Is this front running for the news to come?

Meltem Demirors reckons it's a reverse Psy Ops campaign by Zeus Capital to boost the price. She doesn't think the link project is involved
    https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/1292135330817220608?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

1 billion tokens , 350 million will be locked away in contracts, so really only 750 million for sale at this point in time

What % is that? If they decide to dump then link goes bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭borderfox11

KilOit wrote: »
    Sold a good chunk of my link just there, got it for under 1$ so wasn't going to watch it drop off a cliff this time.
    This coin was memed so much on 4chan back in Dec 2017, raging i didn't put more into it at the time but who's to know what coin will succeed

fair play, ****coins are just too risky

Also Chainlink is a ERC-20 token, not a coin so it can’t ever stake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Mentioned Lition here a while back.

Looks like it's finally starting to take off. Fully stakable coin with dedicated team. Node registration now open.

Fully tested mainnet launch in Q3 and an already in operation business model in Germany with 10000 customers. Partnered with Microsoft, SAP, and N26. GDPR compliant (only crypto with this)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Kilboor wrote: »

Looks like it's finally starting to take off. Fully stakable coin with dedicated team. Node registration now open.

Fully tested mainnet launch in Q3 and an already in operation business model in Germany with 10000 customers. Partnered with Microsoft, SAP, and N26. GDPR compliant (only crypto with this)
    What is your price prediction/target for this?

cherrytaz wrote: »
    What is your price prediction/target for this?

1 dollar plus by end of year as long as crypto market in general stays stable (lol) but I'm useless at crypto predictions. Sold Ethereum in 2016 thinking it had peaked. Mined bitcoin back in 2012 and thought it was a nothing thing.

I'm more of a stocks guy but I do know value and lition is value imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

BAND is seriously pumping on the back of oracles being the big thing

In such times of 'to sell or not to sell', I think of a buddy of mine who got me into crypto in 2017. At one point near the end of 2017, he had over €100k worth of DASH. He didn't sell or take any profits. Now in 2020 he has well under $10k worth of DASH and at various points has expressed regret over that HODL of late 2017.

Each to their own and all of that, but don't be afraid to take some profits IMO. There isn't one coin whose value kept growing without numerous dips and setbacks.

Good to see the bulls back in pasture anyway, good luck to all of you and have fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

In such times of 'to sell or not to sell', I think of a buddy of mine who got me into crypto in 2017. At one point near the end of 2017, he had over €100k worth of DASH. He didn't sell or take any profits. Now in 2020 he has well under $10k worth of DASH and at various points has expressed regret over that HODL of late 2017.

Each to their own and all of that, but don't be afraid to take some profits IMO. There isn't one coin whose value kept growing without numerous dips and setbacks.

Good to see the bulls back in pasture anyway, good luck to all of you and have fun :)
    Fully agree, I was one of those who kept HODL during the 2017 bull run and never sold. I'm still slightly up now but could have been much much better off had I sold in 2017

I bought LINK at 20cents and sold 3 weeks ago at $7.20m this was the first time I actually sold anything and got "real money". Looking at the price now I am kicking myself slightly but hindsight is a great thing. Don't get too burned people..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Sure didn't we all buy Link at -20 cents haha, sell if you wanna sell but the age old never pump in what you cant afford therefore it can sit there and go up and down and you can just enjoy the ride

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

rapul wrote: »
    Sure didn't we all buy Link at -20 cents haha, sell if you wanna sell but the age old never pump in what you cant afford therefore it can sit there and go up and down and you can just enjoy the ride

I think we all get that, dont spend what you dont have but you cant honestly say that you'd regret not selling it if it ever went to nothing. I think thats what people are saying. Prudent not to get yourself in financial bother but still a sting if you had the potential for realising a nice profit but you didnt sell

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

seannash wrote: »
    I think we all get that, dont spend what you dont have but you cant honestly say that you'd regret not selling it if it ever went to nothing. I think thats what people are saying. Prudent not to get yourself in financial bother but still a sting if you had the potential for realising a nice profit but you didnt sell

You don't have to sell all of it. Sell some, enjoy the cash, and buy back in. Even if you buy in at higher price, if its in an uptrend you can sell if for a higher price.

Note: I am not swing trading Link.

Link will end up like dash soonish. Dash was worth more than ETH at one stage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

RasTa wrote: »

Theta will be the next DASH

I also didn’t know that BAND was backed by Seqioua Capital

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

RasTa wrote: »
    It's a possibility.

It is also possible that Link hits triple figures by Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Remember it’s not profit until you sell it.
    As people have said, sell some and keep some for the rest of the ride. Win:Win. Can always complain that it’s only worth half a lambo but that’s better than no lambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

Kilboor wrote: »

Great shout, got in myself a couple of months ago. Really kicking off now and still has a tiny market cap. If (if!) they get a fully functional mainnet out in Q3 as promised then the price will get v interesting. High staking rewards too, circa 28% if you lock up for the year.

• Advertisement

tuff1 wrote: »
    Great shout, got in myself a couple of months ago. Really kicking off now and still has a tiny market cap. If (if!) they get a fully functional mainnet out in Q3 as promised then the price will get v interesting. High staking rewards too, circa 28% if you lock up for the year.

I don't stake myself as I expect a supply squeeze soon enough when all lit is locked up.

Hoping to catch a rising crypto market, mainnet launch and supply shortage of lit and then cash in.

Team are approaching mainnet intelligently

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement