Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tony EH wrote: »
    Yeh, there's something highly suspicious about that titbit of info.

I'd buy it if Virginia Giuffre was a stunner that you wouldn't forget. But she isn't, and I find it very difficult to believe that she'd bury her memory into anyone's brain at a party.

I think he is trying to get out ahead of something.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I think he is trying to get out ahead of something.

It certainly looks that way.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'd buy it if Virginia Giuffre was a stunner that you wouldn't forget. But she isn't, and I find it very difficult to believe that she'd bury her memory into anyone's brain at a party.
    Sounds about right, though there can be a big difference between "beautiful" and "hot". She may well have stood out among the rentamodel crowd he was used to.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah it is a bit suss that he would remember her, I think the period in question would be around about 1995-99 so its a long while back. At a party full of models he somehow remembers her. Only way I could see that happening is maybe if she was always by Epsteins/Maxwells side and he was chatting to them and was introduced. He could have been offered her by Epstein. He said he partied with Epstein in both New York and Miami so Id take from that it wasnt just one or two parties, likely a more regular thing. Irvine owns a few properties in Miami so Id presume he is well in with the party set there.

He definitely liked his fast women back in the day, still does in fact. I remember seeing a documentary on him from around 1999 when he was at Ferrari and he was flying his helicopter with some supermodel in the passenger seat and he landed it in a field next to his parents house in northern Ireland. Then in the same doc it shows him riding a moped to the racetrack on race day in Monza and along the journey he was chatting up two hot Italian girls also on a moped and inviting the two of them to his post race party. He definitely deserved the playboy image

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Maybe it's who she was with rather than Miss Giuffre herself, that caught Eddie's eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Maybe she was with Eddie. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,564 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Isn't it possible he remembers her because she wasn't stunning ? and she didn't fit in with the rest of the crowd

Its possible he could have thought there was something odd about her relationship with Epstein , we just don't know ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

A few things spring to mind. What was Ghislaine Maxwell doing living in New Hampshire if she was aware that there was an active FBI investigation? Surely it would be far safer to hang out in Canada or Europe? That is my first head scratcher.

The other thing really bugging me are the amount of sworn affidavit's and depositions floating around, some of them meaningless. Virginia Roberts name was not even mentioned in a claim made by the Miami Herald ( what a quality rag) in 2015. This is hardly gold dust in the grand scheme of things. The FBI have had access to this deposition for 5 years and done diddly squat. Shock horror like.

The rest is just a host of affidavits from women claiming such and such from 2006. It has taken them decades of hardship to pluck up the courage to throw a few stones at Maxwell, it does not sit comfortably with me at all. Jane Doe, Priscilla Doe. WTF like? Jane Doe is accusing them from an incident in 1994? Really? How many people can remember crap they got up to 26 years ago with any genuine recollection? Honest question btw? How come this particular accusation never came to light when Epstein was originally indicted?

I am actually rooting for Maxwell on this one. I mean the concept that a legal system can incarcerate someone based on affidavits from individuals about alleged crimes which occurred decades ago is preposterous. If she was locked up in Russia, China or Iran there would be a diplomatic outrage at this point. She is going to spend the next 12 months in custody over 26 year old accusations? I hope she throws the book at them afterwards. As I have already said, it is technically a human rights issue at this point.

Finally, I think it is worth stating that I don't believe Virginia Roberts' father can ever paint himself in an innocent hue when all this boils over. As her parent and guardian back in March 2001 ( when she was technically a minor at 17 1/2 years of age) how he gave permission for her to fly to London for a few weeks is mind boggling?

" Dad, Jeffrey and Ghislaine want to fly me over to London next week, is it ok if I can go and can you give me some pocket money? "

" Of course Virgina, I really approve of you hanging around with people in there 40's.... have fun".

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

batman75 wrote: »
    Once Prince Andrew became aware that Epstein had been prospected for sex trafficking and or sex with a minor he should have cut all ties and communication with Epstein. His interview is chilling for his lack of empathy for the girls Epstein violated. It serves him right that his chronic lack of judgment haunted him again when he agreed to do the interview with the BBC. His lack of self awareness borders on the comical. He apparently thought it went well. Instead he flushed his reputation (whatever it amounted to) right down the toilet. How must his daughters have felt watching their dad defend his friendship with a serial sexual abuser.

If Maxwell is not afforded immunity then I expect Prince Andrew won't be the last famous casualty of this whole sick situation.

It was entitled arrogance. His entire life is built around the Royal motto 'never complain, never explain' He's seen newspapers quash stories of Old Philips philandering over the years, has come from generations of entitled rich people for whom money buys most things and solves most problems. And if you really fúck up, Mummy's security team will fix it. The problem with PA is that while there's a lot of affection and deference for the Queen, there's less so for her offspring who are mostly regarded as drains on the taxpayer. Most of all him. Anne is probably the best of them tbh.
    Wibbs wrote: »
    Sounds about right, though there can be a big difference between "beautiful" and "hot". She may well have stood out among the rentamodel crowd he was used to.
    For her youth alone she might have stood out, and he may have had a further shock at realising her function at that party was to service rich men? He's got a daughter who was born in '96 so it's possible he was shocked and disgusted and he's never forgotten what she looked like. I don't think it's fair to say that every person attending those parties had prior knowledge of the activities there especially with under-age victims, and there were probably lots of men who's reaction was revulsion and disgust but they were stuck on an island owned by a powerful billionaire so it's not like they could call a cab and slope off quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭gw80

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah it is a bit suss that he would remember her, I think the period in question would be around about 1995-99 so its a long while back. At a party full of models he somehow remembers her. Only way I could see that happening is maybe if she was always by Epsteins/Maxwells side and he was chatting to them and was introduced. He could have been offered her by Epstein. He said he partied with Epstein in both New York and Miami so Id take from that it wasnt just one or two parties, likely a more regular thing. Irvine owns a few properties in Miami so Id presume he is well in with the party set there.

He definitely liked his fast women back in the day, still does in fact. I remember seeing a documentary on him from around 1999 when he was at Ferrari and he was flying his helicopter with some supermodel in the passenger seat and he landed it in a field next to his parents house in northern Ireland. Then in the same doc it shows him riding a moped to the racetrack on race day in Monza and along the journey he was chatting up two hot Italian girls also on a moped and inviting the two of them to his post race party. He definitely deserved the playboy image

Legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Treppen

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

batman75 wrote: »

Once Prince Andrew became aware that Epstein had been prospected for sex trafficking and or sex with a minor he should have cut all ties and communication with Epstein. His interview is chilling for his lack of empathy for the girls Epstein violated. It serves him right that his chronic lack of judgment haunted him again when he agreed to do the interview with the BBC. His lack of self awareness borders on the comical. He apparently thought it went well. Instead he flushed his reputation (whatever it amounted to) right down the toilet. How must his daughters have felt watching their dad defend his friendship with a serial sexual abuser.

If Maxwell is not afforded immunity then I expect Prince Andrew won't be the last famous casualty of this whole sick situation.

Watch Eric Weinsteins commentary on that interview, he said the only way it makes any sense is if yer man Andrew was sending a "**** you" message to somebody or group

Bambi wrote: »
    Watch Eric Weinsteins commentary on that interview, he said the only way it makes any sense is if yer man Andrew was sending a "**** you" message to somebody or group

I think he was wheeled out to be the patsy . Afterall , Hillary had a secret visit to the royals a day or two before Andy 'decided' to do the interview.

Any word from Bill yet? That guy seems to be Teflon.

If there ever was a **** you message this guy has it in spades.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    A few things spring to mind. What was Ghislaine Maxwell doing living in New Hampshire if she was aware that there was an active FBI investigation? Surely it would be far safer to hang out in Canada or Europe? That is my first head scratcher.

The other thing really bugging me are the amount of sworn affidavit's and depositions floating around, some of them meaningless. Virginia Roberts name was not even mentioned in a claim made by the Miami Herald ( what a quality rag) in 2015. This is hardly gold dust in the grand scheme of things. The FBI have had access to this deposition for 5 years and done diddly squat. Shock horror like.

The rest is just a host of affidavits from women claiming such and such from 2006. It has taken them decades of hardship to pluck up the courage to throw a few stones at Maxwell, it does not sit comfortably with me at all. Jane Doe, Priscilla Doe. WTF like? Jane Doe is accusing them from an incident in 1994? Really? How many people can remember crap they got up to 26 years ago with any genuine recollection? Honest question btw? How come this particular accusation never came to light when Epstein was originally indicted?

I am actually rooting for Maxwell on this one. I mean the concept that a legal system can incarcerate someone based on affidavits from individuals about alleged crimes which occurred decades ago is preposterous. If she was locked up in Russia, China or Iran there would be a diplomatic outrage at this point. She is going to spend the next 12 months in custody over 26 year old accusations? I hope she throws the book at them afterwards. As I have already said, it is technically a human rights issue at this point.

Finally, I think it is worth stating that I don't believe Virginia Roberts' father can ever paint himself in an innocent hue when all this boils over. As her parent and guardian back in March 2001 ( when she was technically a minor at 17 1/2 years of age) how he gave permission for her to fly to London for a few weeks is mind boggling?

" Dad, Jeffrey and Ghislaine want to fly me over to London next week, is it ok if I can go and can you give me some pocket money? "

" Of course Virgina, I really approve of you hanging around with people in there 40's.... have fun".

Crossing state lines is what makes it more serious. Looks like a deal was reached previously that ended the prior case, what that deal was though is what will be interesting.

I don’t think Roberts is a good figure head for the case. At 17+ the case with Andrew is going nowhere. It’s also at a time when the US are refusing the extradition of Anne Sacoolas after she fled the UK after killing Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road, saying she had diplomatic immunity when she didn’t. She’s just a US citizen and they won’t extradite her, Andrew is a prince, it’s never going to happen...

Why are we not hearing more from the very underage girls? Was that just Epstein involved?

Yeah had wondered why she stayed in the US myself. She was in hiding and when the FBI knocked she legged it to some corner of the house so she knew she was wanted by them. She had two ex-British army soldiers protecting her. I wonder why after the Prince Andrew interivew she didnt just get out of the US and over to France where she is a citizen with a French passport. I wonder how that came about as well, French politicians are famous for their marital affairs so it would make you wonder did she trade a favour to get a passport? Either way France famously does not like extraditing their own citizens and it would have been difficult for the US to get her out of there.

Neyite wrote: »
    It was entitled arrogance. His entire life is built around the Royal motto 'never complain, never explain' He's seen newspapers quash stories of Old Philips philandering over the years, has come from generations of entitled rich people for whom money buys most things and solves most problems.

yeah completely entitled arrogance. Andrew in on record as complaining to people about the way the Prince of Monaco gets away with all his affairs whereas poor Andrew couldnt look sideways at a woman without the British tabloid media savaging him. He was basically saying 'Its not fair, look at what Prince Albert can get away with, I should be allowed to do the same' and basically decrying the troubles of the media when you are a Prince who gets taxpayers money. Sounds to me the Epstein thing suited Andrew down to the ground, he got to play around with total privacy and discretion. Id say thats why he didnt drop Epstein after he initially got charged in Florida and went to meet him in New York. Epstein was like his pimp and Andrew wanted the fun to continue, even if it meant meeting a convicted criminal and taking a walk with him in New Yorks Central Park.

Yeah had wondered why she stayed in the US myself. She was in hiding and when the FBI knocked she legged it to some corner of the house so she knew she was wanted by them. She had two ex-British army soldiers protecting her. I wonder why after the Prince Andrew interivew she didnt just get out of the US and over to France where she is a citizen with a French passport. I wonder how that came about as well, French politicians are famous for their marital affairs so it would make you wonder did she trade a favour to get a passport? Either way France famously does not like extraditing their own citizens and it would have been difficult for the US to get her out of there.

she was born in france.

Yeah had wondered why she stayed in the US myself. She was in hiding and when the FBI knocked she legged it to some corner of the house so she knew she was wanted by them. She had two ex-British army soldiers protecting her. I wonder why after the Prince Andrew interivew she didnt just get out of the US and over to France where she is a citizen with a French passport. I wonder how that came about as well, French politicians are famous for their marital affairs so it would make you wonder did she trade a favour to get a passport? Either way France famously does not like extraditing their own citizens and it would have been difficult for the US to get her out of there. .

It just seems strange and illogical that she would not use her birthright to shelter herself from incarceration? The only logic I can find is that she was afraid of trying to skip the US and so was in hiding there all the time? But this is thin enough also, I mean I am sure for the right price you can be on a private jet to Venezuela in a matter of hours? She could have spent the money and been living in a quite country house in France and be out of it?

Something about it does not add up?

She has obviously decided to hang around and fight her case. I just suspect she has an alternative motive than simply clearing her name. I think she is up against it though, it has the smell of a show trial at the moment. I cannot understand why her Lawyers have not tried harder to get her out of jail until her trial arrives, does she feel safer locked up in a prison at this stage?

As regards British Royal Family privilege, I find it patronising that it is even being discussed. The British Royal family are too iconic and popular to be considered for normal civic justice, it just does not work that way. Prince Andrew is never going to be forced into submitting evidence or dealing with the FBI or anything like it. He is too powerful, get over it. All that is going to happen is that the media are going to speculate about his shenanigans for the rest of his life. But not even the biggest boy Scout in the FBI will be given the opportunity to attempt to extradite the favourite son of the Queen of England to the US to face charges which actually happened in another country, get over yourselves.

Andrew travelled on a diplomatic passport so there is zero chance of him being handed over to the US.

she was born in france.

right I didnt know that. Even more reason for her to go to France the moment Epstein died or at least after Andrews car crash interview
    It just seems strange and illogical that she would not use her birthright to shelter herself from incarceration? The only logic I can find is that she was afraid of trying to skip the US and so was in hiding there all the time? But this is thin enough also, I mean I am sure for the right price you can be on a private jet to Venezuela in a matter of hours? She could have spent the money and been living in a quite country house in France and be out of it?

yeah its bizarre she stayed hiding out in the US for months rather than getting out of there. Im sure she could have gotten a private jet down to Martinque in the Caribbean which is a French dependency where she could have enjoyed protection under French law.

The fact she ran from the FBI when they came to her New Hampshire house shows she knew the walls were coming in so its all a bit strange, theres definitely lots of fuel for conspiracy theorists in it.

The fact she ran from the FBI when they came to her New Hampshire house shows she knew the walls were coming in so its all a bit strange, theres definitely lots of fuel for conspiracy theorists in it.

Sounds dramatic if you ask me. What did she do, hide under the stairs?

Ding Dong " Open up.... FBI , were going to count to 10 Mrs Maxwell"

I wouldn't believe it if it happened in the movies. I think there is a bit of journalistic license being thrown in there. I wouldn't believe an inch of the US media, completely power/agenda driven.

I am thinking she wants to be arrested? Given what happened to Epstein she might be thinking she is safer locked up than she is in a secluded house in France watching her back every 5 minutes? I mean if she were to die in prison it would be a problem, lightning should not be striking twice.

It might be safer for her to face her charges and keep her mouth shut. This would soothe any concerns which serious underworld paedophiles would have that she might blab on them. I reckon she is thinking long term. Do a few years in prison and retire in safety. If she is on the run she is a liability to anyone who is paranoid about being implicated in Epstein's seedy liddle world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,749 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Potatoeman wrote: »
    Crossing state lines is what makes it more serious. Looks like a deal was reached previously that ended the prior case, what that deal was though is what will be interesting.

I don’t think Roberts is a good figure head for the case. At 17+ the case with Andrew is going nowhere. It’s also at a time when the US are refusing the extradition of Anne Sacoolas after she fled the UK after killing Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road, saying she had diplomatic immunity when she didn’t. She’s just a US citizen and they won’t extradite her, Andrew is a prince, it’s never going to happen...

Why are we not hearing more from the very underage girls? Was that just Epstein involved?

I think there was countless girls involved, and sad as it may be to say a lot of them are gone on to bigger and better things on the back of what they know, they enjoyed the mega rich lifestyle the sex parties and mixing with the stars, and are still milking it.
    Most will stay loyal to Epstein even to this day. It's messed up but so so many of the girls involved will stay loyal to Epstein

Example is Nadia Marcinko

In 2015 it was reported that Marcinko, during questioning regarding alleged underaged sexual activities had "invoked her right not to incriminate herself, protected by the US constitution’s Fifth Amendment, when she was asked about the Duke of York", who was a frequent guest of Epstein.
    Marcinko visited Epstein “more than 70 times when he was in Palm Beach custody,” after his first criminal conviction.

In 2019, in written testimony given by Epstein's underage victims, Marcinko is also described as having encouraged and engaged in sexual acts with the underaged girls, sometimes involving sex toys, at the suggestion of Epstein. In one account, according to police, Epstein told one victim Marcinkova was his "sex slave", and that he had "purchased her" when she was 15 from her family in the former Yugoslavian republic

In September 2019, it was stated that Marcinko could be considered as a "victim" of Epstein, rather than an "accomplice". Marcinko's lawyers who said: "Like other victims, Nadia Marcinko is and has been severely traumatized", and that "She needs time to process and make sense of what she has been through before she is able to speak out

The girl came from nowhere to >>>> https://www.aviloop.com/ and she climbed the ladder on her knees.

Even now she is using what she knows to line her pockets and interests.

Sounds dramatic if you ask me. What did she do, hide under the stairs?

Ding Dong " Open up.... FBI , were going to count to 10 Mrs Maxwell"

I wouldn't believe it if it happened in the movies. I think there is a bit of journalistic license being thrown in there. I wouldn't believe an inch of the US media, completely power/agenda driven.

Its not the US media who are saying she ran from the FBI, its the FBI themselves who said it in a court deposition when arguing to the judge against her getting bail because she is a flight risk. The media just reported what the FBI agents have said before a court judge.
    The paperwork describes the day of Maxwell’s arrest at her New Hampshire home, explaining that FBI agents saw Maxwell trying to flee when they arrived at her house on July 2 before she surrendered: “The agents saw the defendant ignore the direction to open the door and, instead, try to flee to another room in the house, quickly shutting a door behind her.”

The filing also notes that FBI agents found a cellphone wrapped in tinfoil inside the house, determined to be a “seemingly misguided effort to evade detection, not by the press or public, which of course would have no ability to trace her phone or intercept her communications, but by law enforcement.”

Another new detail revealed is that Maxwell hired a private security team that included former members of the British military, who she would send out so she didn’t have to leave the house.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/07/13/ghislaine-maxwell-tried-to-hide-from-fbi-poses-clear-flight-risk-say-prosecutors/#5e5fb9434fa5
    It might be safer for her to face her charges and keep her mouth shut. This would soothe any concerns which serious underworld paedophiles would have that she might blab on them. I reckon she is thinking long term. Do a few years in prison and retire in safety. If she is on the run she is a liability to anyone who is paranoid about being implicated in Epstein's seedy liddle world.

A few years? She is facing charges of child trafficking, grooming and sexual abuse. These are very serious crimes and if found guilty she is looking at 20+ years here unless she talks and cuts a deal. She is 58 now and she risks dying in prison if she doesnt talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Are the FBI saying that going from one room to another inside a house is fleeing them? Catch me if you can it ain’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Andrew travelled on a diplomatic passport so there is zero chance of him being handed over to the US.

If it threatens to bring down the House of Windsor, he could be stripped of it to save The Firm.

They are saying they believe her to be a flight risk, which the judge accepted in denying her bail or the house arrest her lawyers wanted. They cited as reason for this being her running when they went to arrest her, her 4 million cash in the bank and foreign held passports as the other reasons.
    Prosecutors argue in the filing against Maxwell’s release, requested by her lawyers Friday, noting “glaring red flags,” including citizenship in a country that doesn’t extradite its citizens (France), apparent wealth domestically and abroad, “opaque” finances and a demonstrated skill for “living in hiding.”

Her running from the FBI when they ordered her to open the door is only a minor part of it. But it shows she knew that game was up. Also the bit about covering her mobile in tin foil is an attempt to evade it being listened in on by the FBI shows she was at least attempting to evade them.

Its just all a bit strange that she had time to get out of the US and be safe in France but didnt, thats all.

A few years? She is facing charges of child trafficking, grooming and sexual abuse. These are very serious crimes and if found guilty she is looking at 20+ years here unless she talks and cuts a deal. She is 58 now and she risks dying in prison if she doesnt talk.

Can't really see any of the charges sticking, which is what confuses me most. I mean, I can fathom an overzealous FBI prosecution team beefing up charges and insinuating she resisted arrest. But they will struggle to convict her on any of the other charges for real.

The prosecution are going to have to prove that she was complicit with child trafficking. Apart from the affidavit from Jane Doe filed in 2020. That claims she was involved in sexually assaulting her in 1994. What exactly is a "key role " and how can you prove an accusation that is 26 years old? I am not saying it is not true btw, what i am saying is how are they going to prove it?

Which goes back to why i find her arrest and incarceration so puzzling. Any evidence is purely circumstantial and based on drummed up accusations from the last 18 months pertaining to crimes that occurred decades ago, it seems very systematic. Way too much smoke invented by an ambitious prosecution team clutching at straws. If she doesn't get off I would be surprised. At some stage there has to be a statute of limitations on what is bona fide testimony and what are the ramblings of a 39 former model who is looking for a book deal?

I am not defending her btw, but I would rather see people convicted of actual crimes and not just contrived conspiracies invented by a system, that is what we are looking at here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Neyite wrote: »
    For her youth alone she might have stood out, and he may have had a further shock at realising her function at that party was to service rich men? He's got a daughter who was born in '96 so it's possible he was shocked and disgusted and he's never forgotten what she looked like. I don't think it's fair to say that every person attending those parties had prior knowledge of the activities there especially with under-age victims, and there were probably lots of men who's reaction was revulsion and disgust but they were stuck on an island owned by a powerful billionaire so it's not like they could call a cab and slope off quietly.

Exactly! Her sheer youth could have easily made her stand out. And I think people are clouded by her present day appearance because she has gained weight. But it looks like she had a great figure back then. I don’t get the idea that the only person who would be memorable would have to have model looks. People stand out to me for all kinds of reasons.

Zebra3 wrote: »
    If it threatens to bring down the House of Windsor, he could be stripped of it to save The Firm.

no way she gives up her favourite child

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Exactly! Her sheer youth could have easily made her stand out. And I think people are clouded by her present day appearance because she has gained weight. But it looks like she had a great figure back then. I don’t get the idea that the only person who would be memorable would have to have model looks. People stand out to me for all kinds of reasons.

And particularly if she was going off into a bedroom with someone who's world famous like say, Prince Andrew.

• Advertisement

I think there was countless girls involved, and sad as it may be to say a lot of them are gone on to bigger and better things on the back of what they know, they enjoyed the mega rich lifestyle the sex parties and mixing with the stars, and are still milking it.
    Most will stay loyal to Epstein even to this day. It's messed up but so so many of the girls involved will stay loyal to Epstein

Example is Nadia Marcinko

In 2015 it was reported that Marcinko, during questioning regarding alleged underaged sexual activities had "invoked her right not to incriminate herself, protected by the US constitution’s Fifth Amendment, when she was asked about the Duke of York", who was a frequent guest of Epstein.
    Marcinko visited Epstein “more than 70 times when he was in Palm Beach custody,” after his first criminal conviction.

In 2019, in written testimony given by Epstein's underage victims, Marcinko is also described as having encouraged and engaged in sexual acts with the underaged girls, sometimes involving sex toys, at the suggestion of Epstein. In one account, according to police, Epstein told one victim Marcinkova was his "sex slave", and that he had "purchased her" when she was 15 from her family in the former Yugoslavian republic

In September 2019, it was stated that Marcinko could be considered as a "victim" of Epstein, rather than an "accomplice". Marcinko's lawyers who said: "Like other victims, Nadia Marcinko is and has been severely traumatized", and that "She needs time to process and make sense of what she has been through before she is able to speak out

The girl came from nowhere to >>>> https://www.aviloop.com/ and she climbed the ladder on her knees.

Even now she is using what she knows to line her pockets and interests.

Just do a YouTube search for Avi loop and what comes up. Listen to this sales pitch at the end

Advertisement