Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Well then the CCTV undermined Kenny's brother's evidence. Hardly the jury's fault if the brother embellished what he saw to get a conviction. Can only go on the evidence they hear regardless of what likely happened.

Undermined in the eyes of the jury. The argument came down to well if you saw x why didn't you do y. The jury have a lot to answer for.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Lads I was just about to post a new bit of info but a user had already private mailed what I was about to say. There's a new name in the running in the Ballyfernot meerry go round. WC is his initials. This other user is on the ball too, we've had a lot of convos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Lads I was just about to post a new bit of info but a user had already private mailed what I was about to say. There's a new name in the running in the Ballyfernot meerry go round. WC is his initials. This other user is on the ball too, we've had a lot of convos

Fair play for all the proper info

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Do you mean a new suspect in the Ballyfermot shooting?

• Advertisement

Do you mean a new suspect in the Ballyfermot shooting?

Exactly mate, I'm just trying to decipher it and think about. There had to be more than one involved, there just had to be

Fair play for all the proper info

Nothing to thank me for, I'm just a regular user like the rest of you. Fair play to the user with the baked bean info today, I'd heard whispers he was back but wasn't sure. Cheers mate

I think Gangster Gossip/ The Whistle-blower was correct about Cancer having a deal with MI5 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Nothing to thank me for, I'm just a regular user like the rest of you. Fair play to the user with the baked bean info today, I'd heard whispers he was back but wasn't sure. Cheers mate

Don't think I've heard of baked beans, any links to any articles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

I think Gangster Gossip/ The Whistle-blower was correct about Cancer having a deal with MI5 tbh.

He obviously took over when mink got lifted in lebanon, mink must have overstepped the line, and well someone grassed him up, 3 guesses. ;)

He obviously took over when mink got lifted in lebanon, mink must have overstepped the line, and well someone grassed him up, 3 guesses. ;)

Wink wink nudge nudge 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭greyday

Mago=Whistleblower :)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

A few people have the login details for the whistleblower account I’d say. Almost daily it seems someone new is posting on it now. They had a hard on for ears about a year ago which was strange and not said a word since

Putting a puzzle together and thinking the supergrass could well be Mr cleans sidekick from Nigeria.

Putting a puzzle together and thinking the supergrass could well be Mr cleans sidekick from Nigeria.

A supergrass is going to come from one of the Kinihanads who can't face up to the reality of the bird they're bout to do. Someone will if they haven't already flip. Christy is a prime example of a proper gangster, regardless of what has went down. He has remained in the shadows and let's be honest here Christy is as elusive as Banksy,, the chap just upped and vanished like a fart in the wind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Frankx

Will the Ks get taken down if they're protected

Chapo had massive protection but in the end.

Chapo had massive protection but in the end.

That's the yanks though

Frankx wrote: »
    That's the yanks though

Kinihan is now on the radar of the DEA after his boxing promoter stunt

• Advertisement

Frankx wrote: »
    That's the yanks though

If you use the dollar or go through through any yank bank, you are as guilty as if you are in the place, that is their law.

If you use the dollar or go through through any yank bank, you are as guilty as if you are in the place, that is their law.

Prob, was just trashing it out mentally

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Kinihan is now on the radar of the DEA after his boxing promoter stunt

Is there any precedent for US authorities extraditing someone like Kinahan though? A major drugs trafficker yes, but his drugs aren't imported or sold in the US.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Don't think I've heard of baked beans, any links to any articles
    Billy baked beans
    Beans means Heinz
    Heinz spelt like it sounds
    Shot marlo and young anthony campbell
    Think thats right anyway
    Did kh ever have issues with anyone over marlo?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Paul Lawlor

Drove through Moneymore the other day. In the part of the estate where the Boy Bros and some of the other main players in the drogheda feud live nearly every second house is either boarded up or burnt out. Crazy environment to be living in, you'd have to feel sorry for the innocent families and neighbours living there who are caught in the middle of all this.

Now that a lot of the main players in the feud are either dead, locked up or out of the country, do you think the feud is goin to fizzle out or is it likely to start back up again should the Boy Bros return from Spain?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Akesh wrote: »
    Mark is a coward. Battering lads who can't defend themselves. Johnny Mangan got his fair share of hidings in the midlands too. Not a brain cell to rub between the two of them.

Funny that he got away with a suspended sentence for possession of a firearm. Maybe some of his mates might want to look into that.

You’re basing that opinion on what he was jailed for. I’m basing my opinion on everyone giving Mark a wide birth in the midlands as he was a scary lad. Mangan got one hiding in the midlands not a fair share as you state. Del Boy got him ran out of the landing as he wanted to be top dog. Mark had already moved on at that stage. Who got a suspended sentence for a firearm???

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Billy baked beans
    Beans means Heinz
    Heinz spelt like it sounds
    Shot marlo and young anthony campbell
    Think thats right anyway
    Did kh ever have issues with anyone over marlo?

I always wondered that aswell, seemed like he didnt seek vengence in order to not rock the boat. Maybe not the same but somewhat similar is the guy that shot GH apparently working for those who shot his uncle. I'd have to assume that despite being nephew and uncle they may not have had a good relationship or they just dont care because of what theyd jeporadise if they started to seek vengence. This has been spoken about before but i think kh (not 100% sure if it was him) was approached by the don to shoot someone well after marlo died, wonder how the don thought that was a good idea if it was indeed kh. That seemed to create the beginning of the end for the don aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Drove through Moneymore the other day. In the part of the estate where the Boy Bros and some of the other main players in the drogheda feud live nearly every second house is either boarded up or burnt out. Crazy environment to be living in, you'd have to feel sorry for the innocent families and neighbours living there who are caught in the middle of all this.

Now that a lot of the main players in the feud are either dead, locked up or out of the country, do you think the feud is goin to fizzle out or is it likely to start back up again should the Boy Bros return from Spain?
    Start back if they come back here I reckon. Travellers won’t let them get by without consequences for the KMW incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

I always wondered that aswell, seemed like he didnt seek vengence in order to not rock the boat. Maybe not the same but somewhat similar is the guy that shot GH apparently working for those who shot his uncle. I'd have to assume that despite being nephew and uncle they may not have had a good relationship or they just dont care because of what theyd jeporadise if they started to seek vengence. This has been spoken about before but i think kh (not 100% sure if it was him) was approached by the don to shoot someone well after marlo died, wonder how the don thought that was a good idea if it was indeed kh. That seemed to create the beginning of the end for the don aswell

He was put wide when he was realized over the guns in the back garden.
    He was told if he does step out of line he will end up the same as Marlo.
    They also offered him work with half decent pay which he gladly took
    As nobody else would touch him.

• Advertisement

Well DC has closed down a lot of the old companies, obviously the slab effect, and cancer has made it even worse, boxing business inc or murder corp would be more logical.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09144046

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/xWMWLV2ZZcYbAEUa1z9a85zlHGA/appointments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement