Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

only got into crypto a few months ago but am I right in thinking that people are moving money out of alt coins and this is pumping bitcoin and eth? does this mean the money will trickle back into the alts in the next few weeks?

total crypto market cap has gone up massively in the last week so there's a lot of new money coming into the space.

I was watching the binance order book earlier when it broke past $10500, there was something very satisfying watching all the sell orders get swallowed in less than a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

This Zeus Ad showed up in my tineline. It's about some class lawsuit against Link. Does anyone know anything about it.
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1287756298570936320?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

dougal0691 wrote: »
    only got into crypto a few months ago but am I right in thinking that people are moving money out of alt coins and this is pumping bitcoin and eth? does this mean the money will trickle back into the alts in the next few weeks?

total crypto market cap has gone up massively in the last week so there's a lot of new money coming into the space.

I was watching the binance order book earlier when it broke past $10500, there was something very satisfying watching all the sell orders get swallowed in less than a minute

BTC dominance is 62.6% as I write this, and in the past 30 days it has been in a channel between 60.4 and 64.8 (i.e. we are more or less in the middle). So while it increased a bit today, I wouldn’t read too much into it for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

This Zeus Ad showed up in my tineline. It's about some class lawsuit against Link. Does anyone know anything about it.
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1287756298570936320?s=19

Jeez whoever is behind this is really going after it! Interesting to see how it plays out. Even if its all bs its going to be damaging confidence short term. Seems to have bounced back a little bit since yesterday lows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

jimmii wrote: »
    Jeez whoever is behind this is really going after it! Interesting to see how it plays out. Even if its all bs its going to be damaging confidence short term. Seems to have bounced back a little bit since yesterday lows.

It comes up on mine too I only blocked them earlier!

Anyway having a Instaste morning dumped all my alts for BTC..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Truckermal wrote: »

uni90.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,804 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

dougal0691 wrote: »

It's like a wave. Defi tokens go up, then a few days later the money is moved so ETH, and then into Bitcoin.

If you strike the right Alt you can make a nice bit. The risk is you start chasing every new coin that promises the world. You end up with lots of garbage and they do nothing and drift off to be worth nothing.

It can be fun though. But pure gambling.

I've generally a 60/20/10/10 split across Bitcoin/ETH/Alts/Defi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Truckermal wrote: »

Opposite for me, dumped all my bitcoin for alts while there cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

rapul wrote: »
    Opposite for me, dumped all my bitcoin for alts while there cheap!
    My man.
    You might want to dig into Simeon Rusov and Georgi Dimitrov at Nexo.
    Big short in big trouble.

My man.

You might want to dig into Simeon Rusov and Georgi Dimitrov at Nexo.
    Big short in big trouble.

Do you mean trouble for Nexo?

• Advertisement

Do you mean trouble for Nexo?
    Could be. If they're shorting an asset they'll have a hedging strategy in place.
    If Nexo are incorporated in the US and pumping and dumping the SEC are able to review them. That's much worse than an otm short position.

Could be. If they're shorting an asset they'll have a hedging strategy in place.
    If Nexo are incorporated in the US and pumping and dumping the SEC are able to review them. That's much worse than an otm short position.

I don't know what the connection or problem is between Zeus and Nexo but a few weeks ago I sent Nexo an email enquiring about Interest Rates and immediately I received an email from Zeus that warned of the Link project.

I never gave Zeus my email address and only use it to contact Nexo. I asked Nexo how Zeus got my email and they denied giving it to them.

Maybe Zeus have hacked Nexo's customer lists?

Another Ad showed up in my Twitter earlier from Zeus. Apparently a Russian fraudster Sergey Nazarov is behind Link pump and dump. It seems like they are attacking Link and Nexo but I'm not sure.
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1287904855231619072?s=19

Edit:
    Another Ad just now
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1288076822425542663?s=19

I don't know what the connection or problem is between Zeus and Nexo but a few weeks ago I sent Nexo an email enquiring about Interest Rates and immediately I received an email from Zeus that warned of the Link project.

I never gave Zeus my email address and only use it to contact Nexo. I asked Nexo how Zeus got my email and they denied giving it to them.

A lot of people have complained about this. If you have signed up for Nexo, you have likely received an email.

Dig around on twitter. Follow the names and links I provided earlier to see why Zeus & Nexo both look very shady regarding this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭bmc58

Could you buy some XLM on Revolut using Pay Pal then?

A lot of people have complained about this. If you have signed up for Nexo, you have likely received an email.

Dig around on twitter. Follow the names and links I provided earlier to see why Zeus & Nexo both look very shady regarding this.

What I don't understand is that Nexo recently partnered with Link. Why would they collaborate with Zeus discrediting Link.

Are Nexo trying to manipulate the price?

bmc58 wrote: »
    Could you buy some XLM on Revolut using Pay Pal then?

I don't know, I haven't looked into it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭bmc58

I don't know, I haven't looked into it yet.

If you ever check it out I would appreciate it if you posted something on it(thanks).

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurphy2223

Maybe Zeus have hacked Nexo's customer lists?

Another Ad showed up in my Twitter earlier from Zeus. Apparently a Russian fraudster Sergey Nazarov is behind Link pump and dump. It seems like they are attacking Link and Nexo but I'm not sure.
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1287904855231619072?s=19

They not getting any of my stinky linkies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

the Zeus document was proven to be a fraud...didnt even come from Zeus.

Also, I know there are a lot of XRP haters on here, but it looks to be setting itself up for a bit of a run. XLM usually follows. I'm also seeing KNC as another good pick at the moment

Got an email saying there was a data breach at Ledger but customers funds are safe. Info about it on their blog here
    https://www.ledger.com/addressing-the-july-2020-e-commerce-and-marketing-data-breach

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    the Zeus document was proven to be a fraud...didnt even come from Zeus.

Also, I know there are a lot of XRP haters on here, but it looks to be setting itself up for a bit of a run. XLM usually follows. I'm also seeing KNC as another good pick at the moment
    Finally a bit of a run with XRP..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Got an email saying there was a data breach at Ledger but customers funds are safe. Info about it on their blog here
    https://www.ledger.com/addressing-the-july-2020-e-commerce-and-marketing-data-breach

Not great on their end at all :-/

Of course funds are safe as Ledger as a company isn't storing anything, but the 9500 customers who had their names, phone numbers, and addresses leaked have genuine reasons to be concerned. There is now someone with a database of names and addresses for people who potential have a high net worth in crypto, which some criminals might want use to try and physically extort money from them (there must be a decent proportion of large crypto holders amongst Ledger customers - those are the people with the most incentive to go for cold storage).

Sh1t going to have to move house now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Sh1t going to have to move house now

I like what you've done with the place, Addison Fancy Macrame. :D

I like what you've done with the place, InstaSte. :D

Doxxed fml

Another Ad from Zeus on my Twitter. I normally would block these but I'm letting them run for now to see how it plays out. More on the lawsuit below.
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1288419290413236224?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

Another Ad from Zeus on my Twitter. I normally would block these but I'm letting them run for now to see how it plays out. More on the lawsuit below.
    https://twitter.com/ZeusCapitalLLP/status/1288419290413236224?s=19

Wrong thread for this. Go post it in the "worried" thread or something.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

This article appeared on Investing.com so it might be worth looking into.

Terra,Cosmos and Polkadot chains are combining to create a Defi savings product called Anchor.
    https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/3-big-blockchain-companies-teamed-up-on-a-defi-product-that-pays-passive-income-2221688

Terra's website below
    https://terra.money/

Terras Stabilizing coin Luna has just been listed on Huobi.
    There might be some profit here in the short term but it looks an interesting project long term
    https://twitter.com/terra_money/status/1288471188939911174?s=19

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement