Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BORE TECH PRODUCTS

Options
  • 20-07-2020 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a dealer in Ireland that sells bore tech cleaning products.
    I'm looking for one of their proof positive 6.5 calibre jags for my cleaning rod.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The guys in Intershoot in the North do the rods, but not sure about the jags/accessories.

Only found this out after i done a group buy a few years back.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭zeissman

I had a look at intershoot but could only see 22 cal ones listed.
    Riflecraft uk had them but cost with postage was £27.83.
    I did manage to find one at baileysshootinguk for £14.91 including postage.
    I have another brand of jag but when I screw it onto my bore tech rod the diameter of the jag at the join is smaller than the rod so I was worried the rod could damage the bore.
    Sorted now hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Any idea if these fit a Hoppes single piece cleaning rod? they look decent quality

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭zeissman

Any idea if these fit a Hoppes single piece cleaning rod? they look decent quality

If your rod has the female 8/32 thread it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

zeissman wrote: »
    If your rod has the female 8/32 thread it will.

It does indeed cheers lad, ill be getting one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭SVI40

I recently got 2 proof positive rods and the necessary jags directly from them in the US via address pal. €15 odd postage with address pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

SVI40 wrote: »
    I recently got 2 proof positive rods and the necessary jags directly from them in the US via address pal. €15 odd postage with address pal.

can i ask where you got them

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭SVI40

eoin.d wrote: »
    can i ask where you got them

Hi Eoin,

I got them directly from Bore Tech.

https://www.boretech.com/categories

Advertisement