Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for recommendations

Options
  • 09-07-2020 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get an air tank for an air rifle, I'm after one around 7L, can be new or used (tested), Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

chris20 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend somewhere to get an air tank for an air rifle, I'm after one around 7L, can be new or used (tested), Any help would be great

Lakeland’s Mullingar
    Top Gun Sports Drogheda
    Pat Carley Wexford

Above should have new in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Good while since, but I picked up my one on Adverts at the time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Top Gun Sports Drogheda
    Was up there just over a week ago with a mate, who is buying a new air rifle, and there at least two tanks on the floor of the shop.

No idea what size as i'm not into that end of the sport, but one was about knee height, the other a little taller.

So definitely in stock.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement