Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I'm watching it closely as it has slipped back a bit and I'm ready to jump back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Truckermal wrote: »
    I'm watching it closely as it has slipped back a bit and I'm ready to jump back in!

Stayed in. This is a long term play for me alongside Vechain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

SkySter wrote: »

same here

anyone for a bit of $MATIC, looks like it could be about to leave the station. I just bought a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    anyone for a bit of $MATIC, looks like it could be about to leave the station. I just bought a ticket

I have been staking my Matic bag since Monday morning . Currently apr rate is 67%. Great way to have passive income . It’s backed by Coinbase so listing not be too far away.

https://wallet.matic.network/rewards-calculator

• Advertisement

SkySter wrote: »
    same here

Dipped back in this morning on the low! Also looking at Kybernetwork for the last 2 weeks humming and hawing about buying in...:(

KNC just had a big pump today

I’d say this year it will probably go even more but I’d be reluctant to fomo in today

One coin I see consistently on the +% is $LRC

I check crypto bubbles daily and it’s nearly always one of the biggest bubbles on the main screen

I have been staking my Matic bag since Monday morning . Currently apr rate is 67%. Great way to have passive income . It’s backed by Coinbase so listing not be too far away.

67 or 6.7?

KNC just had a big pump today

I’d say this year it will probably go even more but I’d be reluctant to fomo in today

I check crypto bubbles daily and it’s nearly always one of the biggest bubbles on the main screen

It's pumping all week and I just ignored it! Anyway PMSL having a look on Twitter and one of these Crypto guy's was talking about the pump and future pumps when someone asked him "When XRP"....:pac:

It's pumping all week and I just ignored it! Anyway PMSL having a look on Twitter and one of these Crypto guy's was talking about the pump and future pumps when someone asked him "When XRP"....:pac:

I think thats just becoming a running joke now with XRP

I've got a bag and will hold it......not tempted to sell as I'm in a break even state with it right now and to sell anything thats at an all time low for something thats pumping goes against my strategy

as long as Jed McCaleb is still selling in large amounts, the price will remain low until his reservoir starts to deplete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

I have been staking my Matic bag since Monday morning . Currently apr rate is 67%.

Missing a decimal point surely?

tuff1 wrote: »
    Missing a decimal point surely?

nope it’s correct. It’s high now as staking has only been released. it will eventually go down to 10% as more people join staking.

https://wallet.matic.network/rewards-calculator currently at 66% now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Jesus.

Yes?

Jesus.

It was as high as 120% on Monday morning when it first released. Staking is very easy to do just follow their steps and sit back and relax. Also Matic is part of Coinbase ventures so it no some scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurphy2223

Any thoughts on Quant (QNT) OR DMG?

$LRC at it again, up 21% in the last 24hrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Vechain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Mega Bitcoin stack again today.

4th July MuH FrEeDoM and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mega Bitcoin stack again today.

4th July MuH FrEeDoM and all that

So you're a BTC maximalist or do you purchase any alts?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

el diablo wrote: »
    So you're a BTC maximalist or do you purchase any alts?
    99.9% Bitcoin, 0.1% LINK (which is nothing more than a ****coin gamble )

Vechain.

ya this and ADA have been doing really well for me lately

I'm expecting a retrace but as I'm in it for a long position, I wont be cashing out either of them right now

I have a 0.05BTC lump that I stuck in Binance a while ago to do some BTC pair trading during Q2 to see if I could increase it

Had a few downers but in the whole I've increased it by about 11% with a few active trades still

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

ya this and ADA have been doing really well for me lately

I'm expecting a retrace but as I'm in it for a long position, I wont be cashing out either of them right now

I have a 0.05BTC lump that I stuck in Binance a while ago to do some BTC pair trading during Q2 to see if I could increase it

Had a few downers but in the whole I've increased it by about 11% with a few active trades still

Cashed out a chunk of VET on the crazy run this morning. Just too good to pass up. I'll be back once its cooled down a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

99.9% Bitcoin, 0.1% LINK (which is nothing more than a ****coin gamble )

You are unclean!
    ;)

I'm 100% BTC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

If you're looking for long-term gains, set up a recurring XAU purchase with Uphold. That be consistently on the rise.

cnocbui wrote: »
    You are unclean!
    ;)

I'm 100% BTC

I feel dirty :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

Sounds like a classic ponzi even in a sea of ponzis.

DeFi coins have been massive winners for me. Unlike the above poster I converted all my btc to defi coins and have been very happy with the decision. Aave lend, KNC, SNX. Augur less so but waiting .
    Synthetix is probably due another good run up.
    I also hold a bit of Iota and ADA as well as ETH, it's good to diversify

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

Lend doing well too along with SNX but on very few exchanges..

Is Lend still worth dipping into?

I'm a massive LEND fan, been following it for years.
    The run-up has been juicy., Again yesterday, wait to see if it breaks down to 1500 sats and maybe make an entry then.
    But it will be easier to just stick it in SNX first.

Basically there's a sea of money that seems to wash through the defi coins. You can do well by waiting for one to pop 30%, then stick it another one, wait it's turn...Repeat.
    SNx is not on Binance that's all.

Personally I avoided the really crazy interest rate ones like compound and balancer seem too much like ponzis and unsustainable speculation. Where's I know Aave and Synthetix are in this for the long term and well regulated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement