Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A/R TT....Round 3 - 10min TT, 10k TT, 10m TT, Saturday July 4th

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

49.29, the sub 50 only salvaged by Murph_D's encouragement and refusal to let me DNF :) I felt great all week and this morning, but by the 2nd mile I knew I was struggling and breathing heavier than I should have been, which only got worse after a hill! I feel very bad for D who had to cope with my diva-like "I'm done!" just as we were coming up to 5k! Once I was gone mentally there was no picking it back up sadly, even though i felt very bad that D had given up his morning for me.

Great to have another TT to look forward to however, and some savage times all the same. Well done organisers and participants!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Yet another DNF to report.

In truth my running mojo is at a low ebb atm and I wasn't really enthused about going for a long hard solo run. So I went for a group 5K in the morning followed by chat and coffee and spent the afternoon rambling around on the bike.

Checked the thread and saw quite a few DNFs rolling in and the guilt kicked in. The morning exercise put me in a better mood for it also and I cheated a little and added a sharp downhill to roll me off.

Unfortunately approaching the 2K mark signs of irritable bowel stopped me up.
    [TMI]
    This is something that's been affecting my running on a more frequent basis over the last while. It's also something, that I've learned to my cost :o:o, not to gamble with or ignore especially if it occurs early on in a run. :(
    [/TMI]

Well done to all that got around and congrats to those who earned new PBs.
    And of course thanks again to the lads for organising. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭edinrunna

2.6k in 10 mins here. Very disappointed, went out way to fast and started dying a death after around 3 minutes. Still felt good to put in a hard effort. Thanks a million to the organisers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,418 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

ReeReeG wrote: »
    49.29, the sub 50 only salvaged by Murph_D's encouragement and refusal to let me DNF :) I felt great all week and this morning, but by the 2nd mile I knew I was struggling and breathing heavier than I should have been, which only got worse after a hill! I feel very bad for D who had to cope with my diva-like "I'm done!" just as we were coming up to 5k! Once I was gone mentally there was no picking it back up sadly, even though i felt very bad that D had given up his morning for me.

Great to have another TT to look forward to however, and some savage times all the same. Well done organisers and participants!

Considering all the DNFs this morning, this was a win!

As I said at the start, I enjoy pacing and it was certainly not a wasted morning - I learned something myself and I would pace and run that course - a tough one - differently myself as a result. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so insistent on you finishing, but I genuinely think it’s better to complete rather than walk off the pitch.

Your strength is apparent and you can still salvage a performance from the excellent training block. Thanks for the very generous goody bag - the whole family is raving about your brownies!

Hard luck, but it’s there for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Fair play to you D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Treviso

Managed to do a PB for my 10 mile this morning, despite not being super motivated all week for it. From getting the news this week that the John Buckley 10 was cancelled, I decided to do the route for this TT. Weather was meant to be wet & windy, turned out to be really humid for it, with a bit of wind

This TT actually felt better than the 10k TT I did 2 weeks ago, even though it still felt tough. Kept it around the 6.30 pace but lagged behind somewhat at about 6.32 average pace with 2 miles to go. Was able to up the pace to finish under 65 minutes, 64.44. PB of 1min 17sec from Dungarvan 10. Of all the TTs, this is the one I feel best about.

Thanks to shotgun (& healy I suppose :) ) for organising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Lambay island

Had to figure out who you were Lambay Island on Strava. That's some going lad. Very impressive. Be interesting to hear what you made of the effort.

Just checking in now, I've been on the go all day so this TT feels like it was a few days ago now to me. Jays I see u got 2.99km- it won't take much to get that last 0.01. ;)

I had a very small window(at stupid o clock) today to get a run done so 8 days ago I choose the 10 min over the other 2. I did a 10km TT last week and I'd like a a shot at
    10 miles too as I never raced one. I missed out on a bib for trim earlier in year and covid has taken the Frank Duffy one away.

Anyway back to today,
    I did it on a 565 metre loop i know very well so know when to attack on the far side and to reserve a bit on the drag. There wasn't much reserving today though as I went out fairly full throttle. I saw the mile time at approx 5.08 so thought I was going to blow out shortly after.
    Tried not too look too much at the watch for next few mins then as didn't want to see my pace drop.
    At about 8.5 mins I looked again and knew I should break the 3k barrier if I can hold out. I got distracted looking at watch here which meant I would have had to take the next bend too sharp so made a conscious decision to run straight out of looped green. I nearly lost my feet bounding over a kerb initially. The last 200 metres then favoured me in that it was a slight downhill and could finish relatively strong.

Yeh I was chuffed with 3.12 distance. I want to go back and have another go soon at the the 1 mile but yeh really happy with how I've improved over the shorter stuff. Down week now for me then I'll kick into a marathon plan, so might be a while before I race or TT again.

Super stuff on the organising M and solid save at the end J on the backup ;) . Along with the other 3 gents from previous time trials, excellent work all round by the boards Community. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

First of all thanks to the lads for organising the TT today.

I elected to do the 10 mile today as my PB goes all the way back Ballycotton in 2014 (1:02:55). I haven’t ran a 10mile race in vain since.

I set myself a target of 59:50 today. My plan was to run the first 10k at target pace of around 3:43/km and then see what was left. An older boy convinced me to run a looped course out in Malahide Castle grounds. Anybody who has ran Malahide parkrun will know it. It is basically the first lap of the PR course with a slight gradual downhill, a flat section and a short sharper uphill. It is just over a mile in distance.

The weather was good, maybe slightly humid, but nothing crazy. After a 3k warm up with some stretching and strides, it was time to set off on the ten laps. I kept on target pace for the first 7km. I felt good and increased the pace at this stage. With two laps or 2 miles to go, I was feeling strong and with AC/DCs razor edge in my ears, I decided to see what I had left in me. Managed to drop down to around my ten k race pace for the finishing miles. I stopped the watch at 58:42.

Very happy with the time. I had a good negative split, and probably could improve my time with some better race management. But overall, I can’t complain at all as I executed the plan and exceeded todays target.

The TTs have been a great motivator for me, thoroughly enjoyed it again today. Well done to everybody who participated today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

So it seems I am on trend with yet another DNF in the 10K to report from today.
    The plan for the today was to go for the sub 45, 4:29min/K pace which should have been achievable based on the improvements in speed across 1K/1mile/3K/5K times since the start of lockdown. I had done a 10K time trial at the start of June and came home in 45:30 (the day after the last mile TT) so with a good month’s work (incl speedwork) under the belt that I felt my pb from last August (44:41 in a short course, 100-150m short) could be threatened if it went very well.
    However I found myself stalling all morning it meant it was afternoon when I got out. Decided to use a local 5K race route and do two laps of that. Short warm up and then lined up for the fast start with a downhill in the first K. Things felt like they were going well for the first 5K but I did note the sweat was dripping off my forehead after 3K so maybe the heat was kicked in or the effort was too much for me already. I went through the 5K split in 21:54 and into my second lap, effort was higher than I would have hoped at this stage but just thought another 22/23mins running and it’ll be done. However by the time I hit 7K I felt I was now running in treacle and my left calf was started to scream a bit...I endeavored to keep the show on the road for a bit longer. I did start to think in the last few mins of running that I remembered talking to a club mate on Thursday night about someone running through and injury and knew that I should just can it. I did think how about just easing back and coming home maybe a minute or two off target but with that sense prevailed and just stopped once I hit 8K, 35:56. I stopped the session before I changed my mind to try get going again. Gave it a few minutes and then walked for a few mins before jogging back to my car (just under 2K) away.

Funny enough when I started my car the engine light showed and stayed on...I think the engine light was more relating to the driver than anything else.
    Disappointed that I couldn’t keep it going but no chance I could keep the effort/calf going for another 2K. I have another 10K time trial at the start of August so will give it a go then again. Few lessons learned this week, speed session on Thurs night probably didn’t help and sleep could have been better, I think getting out early this morning would have helped too instead of taking into housework, cleaning floors and the like but you live and learn.

Just realized when typing this that 8K is 5 miles, my previous best at 5 miles was 36:25 from Raheny 2017 so guess not that bad a result as my 8K today was 35:56.

Thanks to the organisers, donation made!

And well done to the other time triallers today, some excellent times posted. And commiserations to many of my fellow 10Kers who had tough days as well. When I hit 10 minutes today I was very envious of the those doing that challenge today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Lambay island

First of all thanks to the lads for organising the TT today.

I elected to do the 10 mile today as my PB goes all the way back Ballycotton in 2014 (1:02:55). I haven’t ran a 10mile race in vain since.

I set myself a target of 59:50 today. My plan was to run the first 10k at target pace of around 3:43/km and then see what was left. An older boy convinced me to run a looped course out in Malahide Castle grounds. Anybody who has ran Malahide parkrun will know it. It is basically the first lap of the PR course with a slight gradual downhill, a flat section and a short sharper uphill. It is just over a mile in distance.

The weather was good, maybe slightly humid, but nothing crazy. After a 3k warm up with some stretching and strides, it was time to set off on the ten laps. I kept on target pace for the first 7km. I felt good and increased the pace at this stage. With two laps or 2 miles to go, I was feeling strong and with AC/DCs razor edge in my ears, I decided to see what I had left in me. Managed to drop down to around my ten k race pace for the finishing miles. I stopped the watch at 58:42.

Very happy with the time. I had a good negative split, and probably could improve my time with some better race management. But overall, I can’t complain at all as I executed the plan and exceeded todays target.

The TTs have been a great motivator for me, thoroughly enjoyed it again today. Well done to everybody who participated today.

Superb time. Well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭pansophelia

Background:
    Decided to do this on the back of a disappointing 1mTT (8:21).
    I had just started HR training and after a couple of weeks of getting the used to the idea, started Level 3 80/20 Half Marathon programme 4 weeks ago. It hasn’t gone that well so far.
    Pros
    First few weeks felt great. Difficult to slow down to proper paces, but recovered really well and largely enjoyed the running.
    Speed workouts have shown a little bit of improvement
    Cons
    Last couple of weeks I've managed the impossible - my runs are even slower than they were. My easy HR runs have gone from 12.30 - 13 minute miling (I know) to about 30 seconds slower for the same HR. Keeping my HR in zone 1(<137) has been almost unachievable without a lot of walking.
    Carrying a small ankle niggle - did a lot of slow hills early on as my target race is EcoTrail in September.

Feeling a bit rubbish over all the past couple of weeks - my bloods show that I'm pretty anaemic with really low iron levels (might explain the above).
    Delayed taking iron supplements as they make me feel pretty awful, started this week, feel awful.

I'd considered pulling out this week, but decided to go ahead - I'd mentally revised my target to 59:59, and knew this might be unachievable. This is pretty dispiriting, as it's not THAT long ago I had a 1:55 half marathon. On top of this, we had lovely visitors staying this week - my super family who I hadn't seen for months. They had planned to go home on Friday but decided to stay till Saturday. So after a long day playing tag in the playground, finding deer in the Park, and visiting a friend's new house, I finally got out for this run at half nine (avoided the thread all day), less than an hour after a massive feed of pizza.
    Iw
    With no route planned. I ran for about 3 minutes to warm up, mentally planning the route as a gale began to blow around me.
    Mile 1: Along the canal, into the strong strong wind, feeling hard with a minor stitch. 10:13 AvHR 78 (oops - hadn't properly wet the sensors before I started)
    Mile 2: Net downhill, stitch still there, crossed a busy road and a dual carriageway including leaping across a grass verge. 9:23 AvHR 152
    Mile 3: Gah, back against the wind, into the darkening memorial park and along by the river. Stitch mostly gone and getting into a bit of a rhythm. 9:46 AvHR 175
    Mile 4: Out through the back gate, around Chapelizod. 10:11 AvHR 174
    Mile 5: Maybe my favourite mile - felt strong and in a nice groove. 9:38 Av HR 176
    Mile 6: Really starting to struggle through the last section, back into the memorial park but too dark to go right in past the gate. 10:08 HR 179
    .2 Starting to feel dizzy with the effort - dragged myself through this. 2.02 HR 181
    10K in 1:01:24 Av Pace 9.53 Av HR Mile 2-6 174(ish)

I had very mixed feelings - including some embarrassment - at the pace of this. But, aside from the pizza, I think I really tried hard and it felt good. And as I finished the fireworks in the Phoenix Park for the 4th July kicked off - impeccable timing. The gale was picking up as I wandered home with the full moon in the distance. Nice way to finish a Saturday night.

Thanks so much for organising guys. Now I have to go and read all the other reports!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Diablo Verde

First of all, thanks to everyone involved in organising these TTs. Like everyone else, my goal race was cancelled and it's been great to have something to look forward to and to keep me on track.

I was a little bit concerned leading into this one. Last week, I totally blew up in the fifth kilometer of a 5k at 10k pace session. To be honest, I didn't feel right from the start, and maybe I was lucky to manage 4.5k. With that in mind, I was worried that something similar would happen here.

I decided to head out to Malahide Castle with MacPhisto from these parts, and attempt the 10 miler on the 1 mile parkrun loop. I didn't want to be interrupted by cars and bikes, and wanted a fairly consistent surface. The downside was the possible boredom of running in a circle 10 times, and going up the hill 10 times.

This felt like a real race effort from the start. I love the internal monologue that goes on in a race of this distance. Constantly convincing myself to keep a lid on it for the second half. I wanted to make sure I didn't go any faster than planned pace (03:50/km) for the first half. I managed that, and to my surprise was only a few seconds down on planned pace after the first half. The hills were the trickiest parts, trying to get up them at a decent clip, and having to recover afterwards whilst not slowing down. The truth is that I felt very confident once I'd tackled the fifth ascent. I'd also realised that the loop is ever-so-slightly longer than 1 mile and I'd only have to tackle the hill 9 times, providing a lovely psychological.

I was very confident by this stage, and just started to allow myself speed up ever so slightly. The truth is that 03:45 was feeling comfortable and I'd been holding back, so I settled in at that pace for a few kms. I let go completely for the last lap and, because of that, I came in 20 seconds ahead of my goal time, almost puking to be fair, and somehow I also went under my best times for 5 miles and 10k in the latter stages of the run. It was also a few minutes quicker than my best 10 mile time. I've had a good year of training so far, and finished most of the Hansons plan for Boston, but never actually ran a race. These times seem to be the result of that, and my times now look soft. Hopefully I'll be able to make official PB improvements sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I really didn't see this coming after my previous session ended so badly, but it just shows you that some days are good, and some days are bad. The trick is to learn from the mistakes, stick at it and bounce back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Results!

Well done to everyone who gritted out the wind, rain, humidity, fatigue etc to get this done. Before the actual day it was a war of attrition. Over 50% of the field dropped out for one reason or another. The jury is out on the many injuries. Did that 1 mile take untold toll? :confused::P Realistically it is the world coming back to some kind of normal. Life is opening up again. We are no longer cocooned inside a 2km bubble like the 5km TT, grasping for something to cling to. Events are popping up, coaching services back, plans started for actual real life events.. Never fear there are always some to fly the flag. So, we close down the 3rd edition of the Boards 2020 TT Series. Thank you for participating, motivating each other, bring the craic and giving it a go.

The results are below. It wasn't easy. Format just a little different but kept the essence of it :) Also we recognise that it wasn't the best day for some that didn't finish their target TT. Spent some time digging out a grading for your best 10 mins to give you some kudos for just giving it a go :)

Healy will step in to referee any arguments or find anyone who is lost!

Shotgun & Healy35

Overall TT - Male
    Gold: Lambay Island
    Silver: Dubh Geannain
    Bronze: 66_Lad

Overall TT - Female
    Gold: Laineyfrecks
    Silver: ReeReeG
    Bronze: pansophelia

Overall 10 Mile
    Gold: 66_Lad
    Silver: MrMacPhisto
    Bronze: Diablo Verde

Overall 10 km
    Silver: EnPassant
    Bronze: Lazare

Overall 10 mins
    Bronze: Crisco10

Knock it out of the Park PB Performances
    Silver: Hannibal_Smith
    Bronze: Treviso

Name |Cat|Event|Prediction|Actual|AG%|:rolleyes::D:eek:confused:
    MrSkinny|M48|10mins|2,500m|2,410m|70.03%|Solid Effort!|
    edinrunna|M26|10mins|2,840m|2,608m|67.67%|Solid Effort!|
    Dubh Geannain|M37|10mins|3,001m|2,990m|80.27%|So So So Close!|
    Treviso|M41|10miles|64.59|64:44|70.62%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    Diablo Verde|M39|10miles|61:17|60:53|74.05%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    Lazare|M44|10k|43:22|43:02|66.46%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    66_Lad|M40|10miles|TBC|58:14|77.93%|Sub60!|
    ClashCityRocker|M35|10mins|2,800m|2,724m|72.25%|Solid Effort!|
    blackbird86|F37|10k|54:59|DNF|54.48%|Gave it a go, 10mins counted :)|
    Laineyfrecks|F42|10k|43:10|43:28|72.81%|Solid Effort!|
    Hannibal_Smith|F43|10k|72:00|70:17|45.36%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    pansophelia|F40|10k|54:59|61:25|50.85%|Solid Effort!|
    crisco10|M34|10mins|2,800m|2,830m|74.68%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    diego_b|M38|10k|45:00|DNF|61.72%|Gave it a go, 10mins counted :)|
    coogy|M47|10k|39.59|DNF|72.72%|Gave it a go, 10mins counted :)|
    Wubble Wubble|M47|10mins|2,501m|2,349m|67.75%|Solid Effort!|
    Lambay Island|M39|10mins|3,001m|3,120m|84.93%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    CR 7|M31|10k|39:45|DNF|65.27%|Gave it a go, 10mins counted :)|
    outforarun|M47|10k|38:29|DNF|74.08%|Gave it a go, 10mins counted :)|
    ReeReeG|F34|10k|44:59|49:11|61.95%|Solid Effort!|
    Enpassant|M59|10K|47:59|47:39|68.21%|Target Achieved, Well done!|
    MrMacPhisto|M38|10miles|59:50|58:42|76.38%|Target Achieved, Well done!|

• Registered Users Posts: 10,418 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Have I been DQ'd? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

Thanks a mill for organising guys! Also amazed at the attrition rate on this one also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Murph_D wrote: »
    Have I been DQ'd? :eek:

Apologies D I meant to include you in ReeReeGs result for helping her out. Had a bunch of notes on excel but lost them when I closed down urgently for a kiddie bathroom call.

This is the one I'll step in for cause its my fault. Healy over to you..

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Hedgehoggy

I also seem to have been dropped from the table - maybe should have posted on here yesterday, also noticed that Strava cut a bit off my 10 min TT - no need to go updating table.

Did 1.61 m / 2,591 meters approx. Happy enough with it. Strava tells me it's a new mile pb.

Well done to everyone who took part and thanks to the organisers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Well done on the organising and data collation again. Can't be said enough.

I'm curious where the AG was calculated. I don't think I've been near 80% for any times I've checked before.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

That's lovely, thanks shotgun :D

Mcmillan are going to ban me from their site if I don't stop hammering away at their calculator :o

I have to have a better 5k in me... I have to!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

Thanks shotgun and healy for organising this and allowing a late switch by me from 10m to 10 mins.

I did the 10 mins as part of a longer 5.6km virtual race which i'd hoped to do in 20 mins (so as such my target for the 10 mins was 2.8km), but ended up with 20:50. Legs just had no zip at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

Hedgehoggy wrote: »
    I also seem to have been dropped from the table - maybe should have posted on here yesterday, also noticed that Strava cut a bit off my 10 min TT - no need to go updating table.

Did 1.61 m / 2,591 meters approx. Happy enough with it. Strava tells me it's a new mile pb.

Well done to everyone who took part and thanks to the organisers.

Sorry Grainne. Your Strava ac seems to be set to private so I'd say that's why we missed your result for the table. I'll try and fix it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

I leave him alone for 3 weeks and look what happens! :)

Dramatic late change in the Female category where Hedgehoggy's 10 min effort has catapulted her to the top of the pile *(subject to Strava confirmation)

In other developments, our very own Almurpho Salazar has been receiving widespread condemnation from the athletics community for his pacing job with ReeReeG.

Results!

Well done to everyone who gritted out the wind, rain, humidity, fatigue etc to get this done. Before the actual day it was a war of attrition. Over 50% of the field dropped out for one reason or another. The jury is out on the many injuries. Did that 1 mile take untold toll? :confused::P Realistically it is the world coming back to some kind of normal. Life is opening up again. We are no longer cocooned inside a 2km bubble like the 5km TT, grasping for something to cling to. Events are popping up, coaching services back, plans started for actual real life events.. Never fear there are always some to fly the flag. So, we close down the 3rd edition of the Boards 2020 TT Series. Thank you for participating, motivating each other, bring the craic and giving it a go.

The results are below. It wasn't easy. Format just a little different but kept the essence of it :) Also we recognise that it wasn't the best day for some that didn't finish their target TT. Spent some time digging out a grading for your best 10 mins to give you some kudos for just giving it a go :)

Shotgun & Healy35

Overall TT - Male

Overall TT - Female
    Gold: Hedgehoggy
    Silver: Laineyfrecks
    Bronze: ReeReeG

Overall 10 Mile

Overall 10 km

Overall 10 mins

Hedgehoggy|F37|10mins|2410m|2591m|73.96%|Target Achieved, Well done! |
    Murph_D|M59|10k|44:59|49:17|65.95%|Tough taskmaster/pacer! |

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

Well done to everyone who started, everyone who planned to start and everyone who smashed out some great times!

Life got in the way of my attempts at getting out Saturday, or even making a late independent attempt yesterday, but I can have zero complaints.

Well done for organising, I enjoy reading the wide range of emotions and overthinking people do in advance and during training and events. Makes me feel a bit more normal :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Hedgehoggy

healy1835 wrote: »
    I leave him alone for 3 weeks and look what happens! :)

Dramatic late change in the Female category where Hedgehoggy's 10 min effort has catapulted her to the top of the pile *(subject to Strava confirmation)

In other developments, our very own Almurpho Salazar has been receiving widespread condemnation from the athletics community for his pacing job with ReeReeG.

Results!

Shotgun & Healy35

Overall TT - Male

Overall TT - Female
    Gold: Hedgehoggy
    Silver: Laineyfrecks
    Bronze: ReeReeG

Overall 10 Mile

Overall 10 km

Overall 10 mins

Hedgehoggy|F37|10mins|2410m|2591m|73.96%|Target Achieved, Well done! |
    Murph_D|M59|10k|44:59|49:17|65.95%|Tough taskmaster/pacer! |

Ah thanks for updating the table. There was honestly no need! Was a great motivator and the good result will keep me going over the coming weeks too.

Have changed the settings on the strava run so hopefully it's visible now.... Thanks again and well done all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭outforarun

Been avoiding all things running over the last days as I give my legs some time to mend. Just wanted to say a belated thanks for organizing this and for salvaging something from my DNF by calculating my 10 min performance.

Advertisement